Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massage or noogleberry or brava?

Hi all!

Just wondering what everyone else think. I think massage is more effective than noogling. I have tried noogling and massage. Massage seems to show better result. I haven't tried brava so I can't comment on it.

What do you all think??

i havent tried massage as i dont really know any. and the NB iv used since april, but with no results or swelling. it is frustrating. I havent tired brava. i have heard that it causes skin irritations and is really hard to stick to and bear it. i duno wot to do now, i want to get the BB i think

I think noogleberry works better. Some people have grown on massage alone, but it seems like there's a cap....whereas noogleberry has caused completely flat men to go up to DD's!

But I do think that massage does help the process, although I didn't see any progress when I was just doing that.

massage is a good supplement to any herb/PM/BO program. if you're using the noogleberry or bossom beauty, massage is helpful if you do it before pumping. if you're using brava, it is not a good idea to massage as you'll massage out any retaining swelling you work so hard to get.

massage alone is not going to get you to grow one cup size. if someone claims massage alone helped them grow that much, there's most likely other factors that they're not considering. (ie did they gain weight, are they in their early 20s or younger as it's possible their breasts are still growing)

i also have a hard time believing noogling can get a completely flat chest to a double Ds without the guy gaining weight.

(25-07-2012, 03:41 PM)lled34aa Wrote:  i also have a hard time believing noogling can get a completely flat chest to a double Ds without the guy gaining weight.

Tell that to this person Tongue. The only thing they used was a pump, no hormones or anything else:

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.p...l#msg41580

Even if there was some weight gain, it's unlikely they would be that big or shapely on their own!

There are males on that board who have had impressive results without showing any signs of weight gain in their progress pictures.

Like lled34aa said massage then noogle.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon