Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boyfriend helping girlfriend grow hers

Hello, I am Boon, I live in Malaysia(tropical hot weather).

I have a girlfriend and she told me that she has small breasts and was having low self-confidence because of that and is scared to show her body in public thus she doesnt swim.

Weight:39kg(highest she has been, she said its because she started to eat better)
Height:150cm (approx)
Cup size: I believe she is an AA cup.
She took the hormone questionnaire and said she doesnt have any of the symptom.
http://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_...etest.html
But she has a nice round butt.
Is she having too little of both estrogen and progestrone or a little estrogen dominant.

I am thinking of ordering this for her as a start.
http://www.herbs-international.com/brenblkit.html
Is there any other recommendations of a herb to take for a newcomer?

And is most of the herbs such as fenugreek, saw palmetto, fennel and wild yam come from USA? I am wondering about the availability of these herbs in the Eastern part of the world.

And this is a nice informative site! Amazing actually, probably the most informative site for breast growth! Now going out to 'window shop' at pharmacy to check out any herbs such as these around.

Welcome boon,

Age is important too. Below age 21, most herbs are counterproductive.

If you're going to buy greenbush, buy kit #2:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=11233&pid=45463&highlight=enhancement+AND+blend#pid45463

Fenugreek is from India, Pakistan, or Egypt. Saw Palmetto is from Florida. Fennel is everywhere, and wild yam is from Mexico.

Ah, I see. My girlfriend is just 18 right now. Maybe a little too young?
And why is it counterproductive actually?

Hrrm, just came back from some 'window shopping' in pharmacies. Most of the herbs can be purchased in the local pharmacy here, except fennel.

For fennel, try the spices section in a foods supermarket. Really, I get most of my herbs here at an oriental supermarket, so they've got to be available in Malaysia. The real problem is probably translation: 茴香粉 or serbuk adas. That's what it says on the label I have right here.

Your GF is in the middle of her own development. Her hormones are probably high. Adding any phyto-estrogens, phyto-progestins, or phyto-androgens will cause her anterior pituitary gland to adjust her body's own hormone production downward. We call this a stall.

For now, she should focus on a high protein diet and a good multivitamin.

Oh wow, serbuk adas, thank you! I think I can find this! Wow, everything is nearby!

True, now I think she should eat healthily. Maybe I will wait until she is 21 years old. Btw, is the 'stall' temporary or permanent? She said she tried eating F-Cup cookies before when she was 14-15 years old, but to no effect.

Right now, Im thinking of asking her to do hormone test if I want to try to do anything... It just puzzles me. She say its genetics inherited from the grandmother. Does genetics play a big role? I try not to think like that, but Im not sure if its the truth either.

Yes, Malaysia is the place where cultures meet around good food Big Grin

Getting out of a stall takes about as long as it took to get into it.

Google dr. Lee's hormone balance test. Genetics does pay a role, but especially in Asia, the problem is usually in the diet, which makes it look as if it's inherited. Things to watch out for are too much soy and too much fish. For your GF's body weight, 1 g of soy beans and 1 g of fish oil are enough. That's only 10 g of soy foods like tofu or tempeh, and 20 g of a fatty fish like salmon. At the same time, she should be getting about 50 g of protein. So a switch to lean meat or lean fish, like tuna, may be the only way.

The multivitamin and the diet combined should have:

vitamin B complex:
vitamin B6 2-10 mg
vitamin B12 50-80 µg
folic acid 200-400 µg: spinach or other dark green leafy vegetables, asparagus, broccoli, avocado, lettuce

vitamin C, D, E

zinc 12-35 mg: seafood (oysters!), meat, chicken, dairy, oats

iron 18 mg

Actually my girlfriend already took the hormone test, but she noted none of the symptoms. When I asked her if she have irritability/moodiness she said very rare as most of the time she could control it. I can only describe her as a super giddy young girl with balanced hormones? but it doesnt go to the breast department.

She just gained 2 kilos since last month and she said she doesnt need to wear belt for her jeans. So I suppose the fat went to the hips.

Im really really tempted to let her try the progestrone cream or herbs with progestrone. But Im still worried when you mentioned it may stall her hormone production.

Btw, is there anywhere I could read about herbs that increase the sensitivity of the receptors in the breast? I read about it somewhere, but now Im not sure what herbs was involved.

And thanks for the advice! I think I will follow your prescription! Need to know what each of the vitamins does too.

(15-07-2012, 08:58 AM)milkyboon Wrote:  Hello, I am Boon, I live in Malaysia(tropical hot weather).

I have a girlfriend and she told me that she has small breasts and was having low self-confidence because of that and is scared to show her body in public thus she doesnt swim.

Weight:39kg(highest she has been, she said its because she started to eat better)
Height:150cm (approx)
Cup size: I believe she is an AA cup.
She took the hormone questionnaire and said she doesnt have any of the symptom.
http://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_...etest.html
But she has a nice round butt.
Is she having too little of both estrogen and progestrone or a little estrogen dominant.

I am thinking of ordering this for her as a start.
http://www.herbs-international.com/brenblkit.html
Is there any other recommendations of a herb to take for a newcomer?

And is most of the herbs such as fenugreek, saw palmetto, fennel and wild yam come from USA? I am wondering about the availability of these herbs in the Eastern part of the world.

And this is a nice informative site! Amazing actually, probably the most informative site for breast growth! Now going out to 'window shop' at pharmacy to check out any herbs such as these around.

if she is eighteen, then i'd recommend giving her a couple of more years. natural growth is the best option always. some girls show up with bigger breasts at some later stage. hope it helps!

(15-07-2012, 01:53 PM)milkyboon Wrote:  Oh wow, serbuk adas, thank you! I think I can find this! Wow, everything is nearby!

True, now I think she should eat healthily. Maybe I will wait until she is 21 years old. Btw, is the 'stall' temporary or permanent? She said she tried eating F-Cup cookies before when she was 14-15 years old, but to no effect.

Right now, Im thinking of asking her to do hormone test if I want to try to do anything... It just puzzles me. She say its genetics inherited from the grandmother. Does genetics play a big role? I try not to think like that, but Im not sure if its the truth either.

Fenugreek = Halba
Fennel = Jintan Manis (not jintan putih)

easy to find at spice section and damn cheap too. those spices are labelled in English/Malay. don't worry Big Grin
I suggest you buy fennel seeds instead of powder. Some people may have allergic reaction from fennel powder (like meBig Grin) your gf don't want to catch a cold and fever from taking fennel powder.
Thumbs Up 

Hi everyone,

Im back! Well, we are back!

Thank you everyone for your advices. Thank you Isabelle for you advice too.

But we were too impatient to grow her boobies so, we took a blood hormone test! She was so eager to grow her boobs haha.

It turns out that she has estrogen levels of a menopausal women Sad
And also high LDL(Low Density Cholesterol). We think she inherited the high cholesterol levels from her parents, since both of her parents have High cholesterol levels.

We dont know her progesterone levels yet coz we chosed the wrong test :p Oh well, we took another test. Waiting for the result next week!

We went to the supermarket and found the spices, fennel and
So, I have a few questions:
How do you usually consume this herb?
-Eat the herbs raw?
What is the usual dosage for lets say fennel seeds/powder?

And thanks for all the help! Big Grin We can now finally see the light at the end of the tunnel!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon