Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help! Always fall asleep!

I bought Steve G Jones' mp3, which was WAY better than blaketalks which was both creepy and funny at the same time (sounded he was trying too hard). My problem now is that Steve G Jones is waaaay too soothing that I always fall asleep by the time he talks about the conch shell on the beach. How do I stay awake long enough to listen to the whole track? Would sleeping before listening to everything render it useless?

(08-11-2009, 10:27 AM)kimochan Wrote:  I bought Steve G Jones' mp3, which was WAY better than blaketalks which was both creepy and funny at the same time (sounded he was trying too hard). My problem now is that Steve G Jones is waaaay too soothing that I always fall asleep by the time he talks about the conch shell on the beach. How do I stay awake long enough to listen to the whole track? Would sleeping before listening to everything render it useless?

I replied on the old site, but I have been doing the Dobson mp3, and am definitely seeing results. I listened to it completely alert the first few times, but find myself falling asleep or drifting off lately. After he puts you "under," he says you can listen or not listen, b/c he's talking to your subconscious. I think it's still okay, though. I catch myself and try to stay awake, anyway.

The best way to do hypnosis is to prop yourself up on pillows in the late afternoon or early morning.

Falling asleep occasionally is not a problem, but the ideal state would be to 'zone out' during the session and then to 'emerge' right after the session.

If you find yourself falling asleep, and staying asleep, you may want to change the time of day you do your trance work.

(Of course, some sessions are meant for dream healing or sleep. Then you want to fall asleep after. If you're doing the 'sun and waves' sessions or the 'booster' or 'inner healer' sessions, you would want to be 'zoned out' but not asleep)

Good luck
Anthony - Hypnoticbody

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon