Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

1" Growth on Bust!!

Hey guys! Big Grin I am super stoked about the change in my bust. I don't know who else I can share my news with, considering my friend's probably aren't going to be interested, and definitely not my family. Blush But that's why we have BreatNexus, right?

For those of you who are teens on here, you're not alone! I'm a teenager too, and have always been self conscious about my small boobs. My mom has small boobs but everyone else in our family has big ones, so I had always been crossing my fingers that I would take my genes from the other side of the family.

I started off as like, 32-33" in middle school. This year I grew to a 34" but it wasn't a noticeable difference. But over the past week, I've grown to 35"! My boobs look noticeably rounder, fuller, and perkier, and my boyfriend could even tell through my shirt. BlushBlushBlush

So DON'T LOSE HOPE LADIES. Tongue Even if things aren't looking to your advantage, there is ALWAYS a chance you have more room to grow. If you're past the stage of developing, then I've been looking into hypnosis and fenugreek tablets, and those I think, were responsible for my inch increase last year. However I stopped treatment because I realized I was too young to tamper with my hormones with herbs just quite yet.

I'm going to wait it out and see what my boobs do for the rest of the summer. Wink

Meanwhile, I'm also working on toning/trimming my legs to compliment my body structure.

I'm hoping to achieve a perfect hourglass figure.

Right now I'm:
35-26-36

Hopefully I will get to 36-26-36, and from there drop my waist to 24-25.

Good luck ladies. Smile And I'll keep updating.

Good job! That's really exciting, did you only do hypnosis and fenugreek to achieve that? Which hypnosis routine are you using? I'm 34" at the moment too and I would loooooove even an inch of growth
Rainbow 

That's so great hun!!! Good luck, and I hope you get your dream measurements soon! Big Grin

What's your current program? Are you doing anything at all right now or just seeing what happens? Congrats on your growth, have you tried massage yet? Also, as a teen, you really shouldn't be using herbs. Wait until you're 20 just to see if your hormones level out by then (taking herbs too soon could mess up your hormones while you grow and could actually stunt growth).

If you have a successful program, you should try posting it in the Personal Programs section. That way everyone can see what you're doing, you can post your updated measurements and you can also get advice from senior members as to how to improve your current methods.

Good luck and happy to hear you had growth!

(19-07-2012, 09:27 PM)Doll Wrote:  What's your current program? Are you doing anything at all right now or just seeing what happens? Congrats on your growth, have you tried massage yet? Also, as a teen, you really shouldn't be using herbs. Wait until you're 20 just to see if your hormones level out by then (taking herbs too soon could mess up your hormones while you grow and could actually stunt growth).

If you have a successful program, you should try posting it in the Personal Programs section. That way everyone can see what you're doing, you can post your updated measurements and you can also get advice from senior members as to how to improve your current methods.

Good luck and happy to hear you had growth!

Thanks! Big Grin Yes I have done massages, I've been following chiyomilk's YouTube massages and I think they are really great. Yeah, I was reading up on herbal enhancement and realized that I am too young to start on the herbs so I stopped after about a few weeks of taking Fenugreek.

I think the massage is working, I used to take lotion and add a drop or two of Fenugreek extract to it, but I've stopped using the extract (I'd suggest using it if you're ready for herbs) and have still noticed my breasts have been firmer and rounder after daily massage with just regular shea butter lotion. I also used the hypnosis from that Swedish guy who has free hypnosis on his website (forgot his name) but I only did that for a week. I'm not sure if the hypnosis worked but I've heard people rave about it.

(19-07-2012, 08:43 PM)Kati Wrote:  Good job! That's really exciting, did you only do hypnosis and fenugreek to achieve that? Which hypnosis routine are you using? I'm 34" at the moment too and I would loooooove even an inch of growth

Thank you!! Smile Well since I'm young it's not advised for teens to use herbs BUT when I did, I took two tablets a day (you can push it to three if you want) and massaged morning and night with regular lotion that had 2-3 drops of Fenugreek extract in it. (I got all my herbs from Amazon.) However I stopped using Fenugreek when I learned it could actually stunt my growth because I'm still developing, yikes!!

But if you're my age too, I have found massage to be great. I personally don't use Fenugreek extract in my lotion massages anymore, but I bet that will give you even better results. For the massages I use, go to chiyomilk's YouTube channel, she has great massages that seem to be filling out my boobs!

(19-07-2012, 09:23 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  That's so great hun!!! Good luck, and I hope you get your dream measurements soon! Big Grin

Ahh thank you! I hope you get to yours too. ;D You have gained so much on your bust, I'm super impressed.

I've heard great things about hypnosis, too, but also people who say they didn't feel like it helped at all. Depends on the person, I guess. Still, at your age, you're doing the best thing you can for your breasts. I think the breasts always respond best to massage (and just massage) when you're in your teens. After that, it's a bit harder to make them grow. ^^; You're off to a good start, don't stop now! Remember, diet can also help you achieve bigger breasts. Cutting out caffeine and drinking more milk has always helped a lot of ladies achieve better growth!

Congrats!!!

Is this the Swedish guy?

http://www.blaketalks.com/download_breas...ement.html

I'm going to download the sessions especially as I saw somewhere that RoCkmelon ringtone only works best if you know Japanese which I don't! MEH!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon