Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast massage results?

Star 

Just wondering what kind of numbers/results you girls got with breast massage? Thanks!

Breast massages may work to slightly increase your breast size but the results may be small and the effect won't be long-lasting. This is because by massaging your breasts you are only stimulating muscle tissue growth (pectoral muscles) and not actual breast tissue or breast cells. If you combine breast massages with natural breast creams then you will maximize your results. Hope this helps Smile

Surely breast massage does something to the tissues as well?

Don't listen to them, massaging is NOT for stimulating the pectoral muscles. That's a load of crap, I'll tell you that now.

Massaging increases circulation in your breasts, which, of course, helps get the hormones we're putting into our bodies to the breast. However, even if you aren't using anything to change your hormones, the increased circulation will still help circulate the hormones your body naturally produces. The breasts become fuller and perkier.

I haven't made any growth from massage alone, but can tell a huge difference between massaging and when I forget for a few days. I massaged a good bit yesterday and saw them looking pretty firm today. Smile Over time, massage by itself can help stimulate growth, especially for those still in their teens and early twenties. You CAN gain full cups of growth by massage alone, however, this usually takes at least a year.

Look up noni, she grew two cup sizes in 5 months just through massage alone!

Massage builds muscle? Damn and I have been wasting all my time in the gym!!!

lol

The increased blood flow will also help carry the nutrients required for growth. Doesn't it also have something to do with the lymphatic system too.

Thanks for clearing that up. I had thought that circulation increase and lymph drainage was what it helped with. I just hate that sometims I am massaging my ribcage! Especially when I am lying down and massaging. Grr!

it may effect ur size..
anyone who is regular in it she will see the positive results after 5-6 months..

There are some benefits of breast message-
- Increase in breast circulation
- You can decrease the symptoms of menstrual cramps
- Help with pain from surgery
- Improve your skin tone
- Increase breast milk production
- Message breast for relaxation

You can massage your breasts every time you have a bath and just use some soap for lubrication....this way you won't forget and you will be more relaxed.

thankx james for sharing the benefits and uses Smile
it would be helpful

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon