Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Disappointed after 20weeks BRAVA

Dear all,
I'm so disapointed now after 20weeks brava...

After 15weeks of average 15-16hours/day, I retain 1.25 - 1.5' (12 hours after removed the domes), it take me from 31' to 32.25'. NO day skip... But then after week 17 until now is week 21, I see my breast decreasing, I measure now after 14hours removed the domes, my breast is 31' - same with starting size.

The reason it decreasing because after week 17, I only wear 10-12hours/day.

So the measurement in week 15 that showed me I gained 1.25-1.5' is just the swelling from wearing so hard (16-17 hours even 19hours/day for 15weeks). And when I'm not keep wearing hard again, the swelling had gone... so disappointed after so many day, almost 2000hours work hard, sweaty, skin livids, itchy sores, etc... so it is a hard dicision that I have to give it up... almost 2 years on NBE now with nothing, but spent alot of money and time, and work hard

I hope you have a good result with NBE, may be I'm not the lucky one

hey hun im just looking into brava and the BB. im really sorry that it hasnt worked for you. what size are you and what different NBE have you tried? I am a AA cup or smalller and I am worried that becuz i am so small and because my chest has never been larger ( ihave never been pregnant. ) and even tho i am overweight i am still so flat, im worried that NBE just wont work for me.

sounds like you put a LOT of time and effort into this so im really sorry nothing has worked for you. are you going to have a break and then give brava another go?

i guess if we try everything and nothing works this is depressing, but at least we have tried everything we possibly can do xx

i'm so sorry to hear that mesusuana!!! i've spent a lot of money on NBE too, and i've been at this for over 2 years, and sooooo many hours of my life devoted to NBE. i can understand your disappointment. i hope the same faith doesn't await me.

3 weeks ago, i had a bladder infection that became kidney infection. it was pretty severe. 2 weeks of anti-biotics took care of it, but my breasts did loose some mass. despite wearing brava for longer periods, i didn't get as much swelling as when i was healthier. but now i am feeling fine again and my size is going back up.

I'm sorry to hear this, I think you're right to give it up at this point. You've given it a solid try and it just hasn't worked for you. Hope you can find something else.

Have you tried taking a hormone test? Maybe your hormones are not what they should be, and so no matter how many hours with Brava, they may not be able to grow due to a hormonal issue.

I would look into taking a saliva test for your hormones just to see if everything is within 'normal' range. I say this only because you don't seem to be responding to NBE, so perhaps it's something else that needs to be addressed before NBE can work.

I read about a doctor who said out of all his patients that used brava, only one kept their growth. It had decreased. But kept some. All the others lost everything and it just returned to normal size.

(07-10-2012, 03:18 AM)Suspiria Wrote:  Have you tried taking a hormone test? Maybe your hormones are not what they should be, and so no matter how many hours with Brava, they may not be able to grow due to a hormonal issue.

I would look into taking a saliva test for your hormones just to see if everything is within 'normal' range. I say this only because you don't seem to be responding to NBE, so perhaps it's something else that needs to be addressed before NBE can work.

Thanks Suspiria,

I don't know if I should do a hormone test because my period is normal, and I don't want to go to the hospital to do the test... Do you know is there anyway to test the hormone at home? Thanks a lot

(07-10-2012, 06:01 AM)jiberish Wrote:  I read about a doctor who said out of all his patients that used brava, only one kept their growth. It had decreased. But kept some. All the others lost everything and it just returned to normal size.
Hi jiberish, for my experience this would be true... So sad

I had a similar bad experience... And the skin that touch the tacky part of the domes are now developing same warts... I haven't used the equipment in a year!! Complete waste of money!!!

(07-10-2012, 07:29 AM)mesusuana Wrote:  
(07-10-2012, 03:18 AM)Suspiria Wrote:  Have you tried taking a hormone test? Maybe your hormones are not what they should be, and so no matter how many hours with Brava, they may not be able to grow due to a hormonal issue.

Thanks Suspiria,

I don't know if I should do a hormone test because my period is normal, and I don't want to go to the hospital to do the test... Do you know is there anyway to test the hormone at home? Thanks a lot

Yeah I definitely wouldn't go to the hospital either to do it. Here's an at-home kit that someone posted on these boards previously. I haven't tested my hormones in a few years so I'd like to use this soon as well.
http://zionpharmacy.com/hormone-saliva-testing/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon