Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

help please, swollen, hands, lips, eyelid, right inner corner of my mouth

Hey guys/gals,

In the past three days, parts of my body have been swelling. First it was my upper lip, then my lower lip, then my right eyelid, then my hands, and then the inner corner of my mouth. They didn't happen all at the same time but happened in the span of two days.
I currently have a UTI and i'm not allergic to any antibiotic i'm taking.
I am taking PM everyday however, and so I was trying to find information about PM and if it caused any swelling to occur?
I coudln't really find anything.
Do you guys/gals think that PM might have damaged my thyroids or might be responsible for the random swelling?

-thank you

Whatever it is, it sounds like you need to see a doctor, pdq.

Oh, Dear, I strongly suggest you stop taking the PM straight away! Let your body recover from these symptoms and wait for your UTI to clear before anything else. Ps To help the UTI go away, drink plenty of cranberry juice and there's a product called Ural that you can buy off-the-shelf. It gets the pain gone fast! Feel better soon.

Thanks for the replies!

I'm definitely stopping PM for now. My UTI is doing better and the swellings are going down. I got the Ural and it definitly helped with the pain =) thank you. I also took claritin and I did not get any new swelling last night so that's good news.
I think it might have been an allergic reaction to an antibiotic I'm using. I am still not sure.
Hopefully, the claritin will keep the swelling down..

Good to hear you're doing better. I'd talk with your doctor about the antibiotic first and see if he thinks it may be the cause before trying PM again. Of course, if you start PM again and the swelling starts, stop using it IMMEDIATELY.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon