Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

NBE What I Use

Well one product I am and have used in the past once to get where I am now, nothing worth bragging bout, although I was completely flat as a board before now have some growth. Is Natureday.com their Soap. It's lovely, lasts about a month-month and a half depending on your use and how much you lather on. Smells like regular soap so no one will know, they have a cream that you ladies may like which smells like fresh roses, its very nice and works incredibly fast I hear.
I do not have the PM yet but it should be here tomorrow, it is the Pueraria Mirifica 500mg by ainterolherbs.com

Am very excited, men if you read this and consider PM in my experience be careful, its a transgender feminizing herb and can cause pretty quick impotence and numbness to genitals when i took it last time in january before reconsidering at only 1500mg a day...this is just my experience others do 2-3x what I did and been on it for a long time and are fine, just a precaution.
Women the PM is the highest estrogen mimic herb out there and if you think your men enjoy your growing breasts, my girlfriend used pm (how i found out bout it) and it made her "downstairs" much sweeter in taste, and a little more thicker in the lips, only complaint she had was she would become wet over almost anything.
Men Natureday.com is wonderful and have plenty of testimonials for you to check out if interested in a topical or pill form to further boost what you use already.

I know this sounds like spam but i promise you all it isnt, many of your posts have put me onto some natural herbs I can get at the store that worked well in making my chest more full no shape but fullness for sure and I just want to pass on the products i know of to others as well. Have a great day ya'll

p.s. pardon the suds on my chest from the soap, they sent a complimentary sample just noticed it in the pic eek

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(25-07-2012, 06:04 PM)Tiffany314 Wrote:  Women the PM is the highest estrogen mimic herb out there and if you think your men enjoy your growing breasts, my girlfriend used pm (how i found out bout it) and it made her "downstairs" much sweeter in taste, and a little more thicker in the lips, only complaint she had was she would become wet over almost anything.

LOL

I didn't know they had a soap. I didn't even realize there was any kind of boob-growing soap! Do you know what's in it to make it work?

Haha that's what I thought. But it works then again if they have breast gum soap isn't too far off I suppose lol. Ingredients are
http://www.natureday.com/soap.html

Btw may I get an.honest female opinion on thoughts of a straight non.transfer man growing breasts

(25-07-2012, 08:48 PM)Tiffany314 Wrote:  Haha that's what I thought. But it works then again if they have breast gum soap isn't too far off I suppose lol. Ingredients are
http://www.natureday.com/soap.html

Btw may I get an.honest female opinion on thoughts of a straight non.transfer man growing breasts

Lol Oh so true.

I've explored pretty much every part of this site, and it appears that there are actually a lot of males looking to grow breasts, but not willing to do the full transformation. It's not uncommon at all (actually, I was over there looking at your pictures earlier, great growth so far!) Heck, if I'd never started growing breasts as a teen, I actually would have probably just bulked up and passed myself off as a man in public (I'd never be willing to get transformation surgery either, but mainly because FTM surgery doesn't work out as well as MTF). Of course, I'm bi, would get transgender surgery if it was more stable and have a few transgender friends, so I guess I can't really say how most women feel about the subject. ^^;

So true a friend network.is definitely crucial. I have no problem going.all.the way I don't feel connected to my penis whatsoever it's just there lol. No gay friends no.trans friends. Friends I do have are judging on those groups so I assume they'd leave my side gf would say adios unsure how.she will react when my breasts stop.looking like man boobs and round and fill out SmileSmileSmileSmile love.someone for.their heart not.their body but I don't see that being the case lol
thank u very much for your compliments means alot

You're welcome! People can be cruel, but if they're not willing to stand by you when the time comes to tell them, then they're not true friends. My one trans friend has lost most of her friends this past year she's been on HRT, and my friend and I are sadly some of the only people who still love her as a person (even though her hormones make her on the edge of psycho sometimes, LOL). Still, she's glad she did this for herself, and just wishes that she didn't have to go through the torment of finding all new friends (unfortunately, usually the only people who are willing to accept her are others transgenders, but I think those types of friends are also really helping her through this because they know what it's like, too).

In the end, you have to love yourself for who you are, regardless of those around you. It's good that you're at least comfortable with the idea yourself. You aren't letting other people's views on the matter stop you from doing this. That takes balls ;P. I can only hope that over time your friends and gf can start to change their view on things and stick by you.

Good luck with the PM! Also, I went on Natureday's website and looked at the ingredients in the soap. There aren't any usual NBE herbs in it, I'm very surprised it works so well!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon