Poll: How sensitive are your breasts/nipples? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Very sensitive
22.92%
22.92%
Mildly sensitive
27.08%
27.08%
Not very sensitive at all
31.25%
31.25%
Not sure
16.67%
16.67%
Only one is sensitive, but not the other
2.08%
2.08%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to stimulate nipple/breast sensitivity?

Sad 

So, I never really realized how sensitive the nipples and breasts are actually supposed to be. Turns out, they're usually pretty sensitive. However, mine have never been all that sensitive to the touch. I can feel things, but probably not as well as most women, and I don't get...*ahem*..."turned on" by touch.

Is there any way to increase sensitivity? I hate it that I don't really respond when my boyfriend touches me. I actually almost get mad when he does touch my breasts just because I don't feel anything and don't feel like they connect me sexually to him.

Should I try any herbs or supplements for sensitivity? Are there any massage creams that will increase sensitivity over time? Or am I just doomed to have boobs that are just eye candy and nothing more?

Interesting topic! I think sensitivity may just vary from person to person. Mine aren't all that sensitive either. Sad I've also heard that the amount of nerves endings on nipples is a fairly uniform number, so larger breasts might be less sensitive since there are less nerve endings compared to the space. This is just stuff I've heard, so I'm interested to hear what other people might know, and if there's any way to increase sensitivity.

I don't know of any herbs to stimulate sensitivity but you could buy a nipple pump or cooling flavored massage oil. Those things would probably work

(25-07-2012, 10:40 PM)Kenni Wrote:  Interesting topic! I think sensitivity may just vary from person to person. Mine aren't all that sensitive either. Sad I've also heard that the amount of nerves endings on nipples is a fairly uniform number, so larger breasts might be less sensitive since there are less nerve endings compared to the space. This is just stuff I've heard, so I'm interested to hear what other people might know, and if there's any way to increase sensitivity.

I've heard something similar, but I don't think my sensitivity has changed at all since my breasts have grown, but maybe it's just so low I wouldn't notice a change anyway. Sad

Brilaw Wrote:I don't know of any herbs to stimulate sensitivity but you could buy a nipple pump or cooling flavored massage oil. Those things would probably work

Hm, maybe. I might actually like to try a nipple pump, because my nipples are small and my areolas are puffy. A lot of people use them to pump the fat from the areola into a bigger nipple. But I just got my nips pierced about 8 months ago, and I'm afraid that would make them swell too much to get the piercing back in...

I'm reading that fenugreek will help, especially if you use it in your massage lotions. Although it hasn't helped yet, so I don't know about that, but it might be worth a try.

From my experience Brava increased my nipple sensitivity a lot (temporarily) but the nipplettes (nipple suction cups) decreased the sensitivity and I think it might be permanent so I would use the nipple cups carefully. T.i don't use them for a long periods of time. I am glad I used it though because I had puffy areolas and flat nipples but now I have normal nipple length and my areolas are less puffy after using it.

Fenugreek has increased my nipple sensitivity again and I only take it orally.

Currently looking through random links that come up in google. Apparently constant/prolonged stimulation can increase sensitivity. Here's what someone suggested: Gently rub the rough skin around the nipples until they are erect. Then holding them firmly and gently, twist them from side to side, rub them back and forth, and up and down, through a layer of fabric.

It took him a couple of months to achieve high sensitivity, starting with a very low level. A comment on the post recommends gentle use of pumice stones and of clamps (made for the purpose or old-style clamp clothespins). You might also try ice cubes--safer than the tools just mentioned.

So far I've seen lots of people suggest nipple piercings (which can be risky, some people report they lose sensitivity) or nipple clamps/suction devices, which might alter the size and shape of your nipples with enough use. I might try the above "nipple stretches", starting tonight.

(27-07-2012, 02:47 AM)Kenni Wrote:  Currently looking through random links that come up in google. Apparently constant/prolonged stimulation can increase sensitivity. Here's what someone suggested: Gently rub the rough skin around the nipples until they are erect. Then holding them firmly and gently, twist them from side to side, rub them back and forth, and up and down, through a layer of fabric.

It took him a couple of months to achieve high sensitivity, starting with a very low level. A comment on the post recommends gentle use of pumice stones and of clamps (made for the purpose or old-style clamp clothespins). You might also try ice cubes--safer than the tools just mentioned.

So far I've seen lots of people suggest nipple piercings (which can be risky, some people report they lose sensitivity) or nipple clamps/suction devices, which might alter the size and shape of your nipples with enough use. I might try the above "nipple stretches", starting tonight.

I didn't know just playing with them could help some people. However, my friend plays with hers all the time and she's just as insensitive as me. =_=

I've got mine pierced, and they haven't changed at all. People usually say they get increased sensitivity with it, despite the few saying they lost it completely. However, quite a few of those people that actually say they got increased sensitivity actually lost it completely years down the road. So there's honestly no way of telling (although it does help to go to a piercer that know what they're doing, because piercing it in the wrong spot can cause damage).

I'll try playing with mine more, but I doubt it'll help. Having my nips pierced actually has helped them stay more erect (before they would rarely ever poke out at all), so it's actually a little easier to play with them now than it was before. ^^; It's not really even that they're more erect technically, but the piercing keeps them from "hiding", as awkward as that sounds.

Try going to http://www.nipplefunwear.com. Their Supple Nipps certainly do the trick for me, and they are easy to use and not even expensive.

(30-07-2012, 08:06 PM)AnnabelP Wrote:  Try going to http://www.nipplefunwear.com. Their Supple Nipps certainly do the trick for me, and they are easy to use and not even expensive.

I saw that while browsing on Google but didn't really look at it. Sounds interesting. If I didn't have my nips pierced, I might look into it. I'm thinking about getting them repierced in the future though (the first piercing was done when they were smaller and flatter, and now that they're growing a little bit finally the piercing isn't all the way at the base of my nipples when they're hard). If I do let them heal to get them redone, I'll try something like this out and see what it can do for me!

I have one nipple that is more sensitive than the other that is so less sensitive. I thought maybe because the difference in size. My left nip is extremely sensitive to stimulation and my right nip is soo slow at turning me on. They are like a rabbit and a tortoise in a race Big Grin

What I did was tweaking my nip :p pinch it, rub it, anything that could made it hard. After some time I noticed that the sensation from my right is 'higher' than it used to be. Maybe the stimulation or manipulation has reawaken my nip sensitivity Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon