Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

where do i start from?

Question 

i had a baby a year ago and i breastfed him till last month. my breast were a 34b and when i stopped they deflated! totally. now i think I'm a 32aTongue. i wasn't even that flat before i had a baby Dodgy

I've been on this forum for a few days now and got some interesting info, so i decided to order some herbs.

i ordered:
wild yam
soy isoflavones
fenugreek
PM
progesterone cream.

i was thinking that i would put soy aside for now since i read it interferes with the PM. so from day 1-14 i will take PM 500 mg 2 x a day. then i will take fenugreek, wild yam and use the progesterone cream 2 x a day from day 15.

how does it sound? Huh
i really don't wanna mess my period up.

i would love suggestions and opinions. Smile
Rainbow 

Sounds like a great plan! Just make sure you do a cleanse before starting so the herbs are more effective! Good luck hun! Oh and you also scroll through the Personal Program Section to figure out what worked for girls your current bra size.

(27-07-2012, 03:26 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Sounds like a great plan! Just make sure you do a cleanse before starting so the herbs are more effective! Good luck hun! Oh and you also scroll through the Personal Program Section to figure out what worked for girls your current bra size.

aww thank you Emily. i'm about to go check it out.

Wild Yam is a great herb for enlarging breasts and also controlling symptoms of PMS. There are other great herbs like Dong Quai and Kava Kava that, when combined, can enlarge your breasts, lift them and firm breasts as well. Using a breast enlargement cream that contains all 3 would be very beneficial and you will see significant growth. I would recommend you try Naturaful breast enlargement cream for all of the above mentioned ingredients and many more natural ingredients as well.

(27-07-2012, 04:11 PM)c_h12 Wrote:  Wild Yam is a great herb for enlarging breasts and also controlling symptoms of PMS. There are other great herbs like Dong Quai and Kava Kava that, when combined, can enlarge your breasts, lift them and firm breasts as well. Using a breast enlargement cream that contains all 3 would be very beneficial and you will see significant growth. I would recommend you try Naturaful breast enlargement cream for all of the above mentioned ingredients and many more natural ingredients as well.

sounds great. i'll do that C_h12 thank you for the recommendations.
Rainbow 

@ Jey

Naturful cream is a scam, this c_h12 has gone through the site spamming about the cream. Please don't buy that scam cream!

(27-07-2012, 06:24 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  @ Jey

Naturful cream is a scam, this c_h12 has gone through the site spamming about the cream. Please don't buy that scam cream!

oh wow. thank you. i had no idea it was a scam. fortunately i didn't even check it out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon