Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Perky Breasts Make Large Cup Sizes Seem Smaller??

I've noticed that even though I'm an E cup because of my breasts being very perky I actually look smaller then an E Cup (but still bigger then a C Cup). Has anyone else noticed this? Not complaining or anything just something I noticed and was wondering about...

Every little shape in the breasts will make them bigger or smaller (unfortunately). Since perky breasts don't have the dark shadowed underfolds, they catch more light and look smaller. It's the same as why rounder ones look smaller, too. They come out more to the side and less outward.

Mine are wide and perky, so they look a lot smaller than most. Mine look now the way I always thought a C cup would look (of course, I also used to think breasts were a lot bigger at each cup size, too). I look at my bras and think, "How the heck do I fit that?!??"

I actually used to hate how perky my breasts were. I wished they had a slight sag to them so they would at least look bigger. But now that I'm going after a 32DDD, I'm glad they're perky. And looking at my relatives, mine won't even sag too much after I hit 50 (probably even less than them since I know how to take care of my breasts now). It's hard to believe I used to hate so much something that most women would kill for.
Rainbow 

Hmmm I would guess so.

I got this from a breast augmentation site. She's a 34D but this is EXACTLY how my breast look. And she has my body frame to, so I'm thinking that medium-small frame sizes and extra perky boobs just make breasts appear smaller then they are.

There's no way she's a 34D. She looks like a small 34DD. I know mine also look smaller because I've got wider breasts, but mine don't even look close to as big as her side view. :/

And smaller body frames actually make the breasts look LARGER, not smaller. If the body is smaller, then the breasts look huge on it. My friend has a small body frame, so her large hips and boobs look GIANT on her. I'd say the girl in the picture has a medium to large body frame, as far as bone structure (although if you're talking small as in skinny, then she's petite, yes). Her shoulders are pretty wide like mine, there is no way I would say she has a small upper body structure.

38-24-38 are KILLER measurements. Better than most of the famous 50's pinups. In fact there the same as Sophia Loren's at her hottest, and you're unhappy that your boobs are too perky!? Tongue Are they any pics that show most of your figure?
Rainbow 

@Doll

Ya she's a 34D now. Mine are exactly like hers, same size and shape so maybe that it, I do have wide shoulders, its mostly the appearence that make them seem smaller to me. And yea I meant small as in size, not so much bone structure, if i had a smaller frame my breasts look like ballons on a stick and prolly carry me away lol

@Mocha

No I'm not unhappy, there's plenty of women who'd want my breasts so I'm very grateful for what I have. It was just something I noticed with women who's breast are like mine. And no my most recent breast shots are in my other thread but I dnt have any full body shots I would post online.

You...don't have wide shoulders...you may not have PETITE shoulders, but they're definitely not that wide, judging by your boob pics.

@Mochaccino
I'M the one who hates my perky breasts, not her. LOL If they actually looked as big as the girl in the picture's, I might not mind their perkiness so much. ^^;

The way you ladies feel about yours combined is how I feel about mine even though I have the opposite shape you all have. I too, have broad shoulders but a petite frame. I am guessing I will look my size when I get to a full C. But like I have said before, it always seems that I need to "fill out" this conical shape but nope, I just get bigger cones when they do grow.

But I am still grateful too. In general retrospect, I guess once you get a size in the breast dep., you become inspective, looking at all the details of your growth and sometimes get a little nit picky about it.

My bullets will never be round and your rounds will never be bullets. Are we talkin guns here! lol.

As long as these babies don't sag, we are truly blessed to achieve what we have.I guess this is the next level of NBE.

(31-07-2012, 03:00 AM)tibetan113 Wrote:  My bullets will never be round and your rounds will never be bullets. Are we talkin guns here! lol.

LOL!!! It's so hard to accept our own breasts when there are so many different ones out there for us to envy. Especially how many fake ones are out there, looking too perky and perfect! I always look at mine from the side, and think they're so small. But looking at them head-on, they don't look all that small anymore. I guess because they're so round, all the growth is going out to the sides rather than outwards, so the difference from the side won't be as noticeable. But when I'm wearing a bra and all my breast is pulled together to the front, they actually look a good, larger size on my body!

Boobs can be so deceptive...

http://musicaloft.com/forum/member.php?action=profile&uid=23886
http://forum.vuongtrieuchien.net/member....rurfarolla
http://www.sos-vete-bw.be/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1332383
http://www.eisstock.net.ua/user/fleeptAmittic/
http://earcandymusic.com/forum/index.php...ile;u=1232

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon