Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Perky Breasts Make Large Cup Sizes Seem Smaller??

Rainbow 

Ya know now that I've grown some more my perky breasts seem big. I look my size, guess I just needed some more volume.

We need more pics Emily I want to see them, they sound brill!

This is my opinion. Your perky breasts only look small on a side view. Bullet shaped or pointed shape breasts look big on a side view.

And it is the complete opposite for the frontal on both types of breasts. Perky, generally has more meat on the bottoms of the breasts unlike the pointed shaped breasts which have a lower pole, giving the illusion of a smaller size but in a bra, they look bigger since there is more meat above the pole of each breast.

Perky round shapes have far less meat on the tops so obviously, you will look smaller in a bra, but bigger naked.

As far as the 3/4 view or each type of breast, that's questionable.

If you have a shape in between, you are truly blessed as you will have even distribution all around the poles and you will look your size.

I have a lower pole. I hated it at first and still kind of do but the more they are coming in, the more top cleavage I am getting and at least get to love that part. They look high on my chest. but it sucks that I still have that slant or sloping toward the bottom.

^ I agree. I've come to realize all these things while obsessing over boob size this past year. LOL And I think bullet breasts WILL look smaller from a frontal view, but at the same time, round but saggier breasts will probably look bigger than perky, round breasts.

I would love top-meat boobs. Even at their biggest, I don't get cleavage. Most of my bras won't ever fit right. It's impossible to find 32 band bras, and 34 bands have too much gapping at the top for me. So if I technically fit it, it still gaps a LOT. And if I completely fill it out, they...don't...contain my nipples...Dodgy STUPID HIGH NIPPLES/SHALLOW-TOP BOOBS!!!

Progesterone has helped my friend's bullet boobs start to round out (I don't know why she'd want that, she's got like the perfect breasts), so maybe once my boobs start to grow again, they'll even out a little more, and the shape will change some. I've got about the same amount of cleavage as I did 3 cup sizes ago, so I'm hoping the bottom and sides of my breasts is just where they filled out first with NBE. At my starting size, things seemed to be pretty evenly distributed...

I am just imagining 70s boobs! I love those. My boobs are flat up top and sides and rounder at the bottom. I will take any meat anywhere!
Rainbow 

I got a big boobie comment today yay! I was face-chatting with one of my buds and he was all like, did your boobies get bigger? lol I just shrugged and said maybe idk and he was all yeah they def bigger then started trying to guess my new bra size. He only got the D part right lol I guess after a certain point perky breasts do look their size.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon