Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Perky Breasts Make Large Cup Sizes Seem Smaller??

Rainbow 

My breasts have filled out more and now actually look big big. Like they seem they're size now ever since I started listening to BB.

you should post side profile pics! I would love to see them. I have mine in my thread and they are the opposite shape you have. If I were your size it would be so interesting to compare.
Rainbow 

(19-08-2012, 11:08 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  you should post side profile pics! I would love to see them. I have mine in my thread and they are the opposite shape you have. If I were your size it would be so interesting to compare.

I'll see about it...

So, I went bra shopping the other night because my only fitting bra broke. I took my friend who works at VS to help me find my size around their store. When I told her I was looking for a 32DD or 34D (I wouldn't dare try to find a DDD in store), she looked at me and pretty much said there ain't no way. I told her my boobs are wider so I've got more fat on the sides, and she still thought my size was wrong and that I should be fitted, but figured that I could be right (although she still gave me a 32D to try on).

Well, VS bras are half a size smaller than regular bra sizes. So even the 34D gave me quadraboob (the 32DD was even smaller on me!). I had to convince her after trying on a million bras to let me try on a 34DD. And it mostly fits (I'll grow into the small gap that doesn't fit). Even my family tried to argue that there's no way my boobs could be so big. It's probably because they are so round and a little widespread, a proper fitting bra WON'T give me cleavage, and without a bra on, my breasts aren't pushed forward as much and look even smaller.

The worst part was when I realized that because of my perky breast shape, I'll never fit a push-up bra like other women can (as opposed to them as I am, I'd like to wear them once my boobs get a little bigger just to make my outfits really POP!). I tried on one push up at VS (I think it added just one cup), and while saggier breasts will be lifted by the padding at the bottom, for me, the padding fit my breast shape exactly. So not only did I not recieve even the slightest bit of lift, but there was also extra room at the top that I couldn't fill in because my breasts weren't being pushed into that spot (this is a 34D I tried on, where all the other 34D's were WAAAYYYY too small). I don't know that I'll ever fit a push-up properly because of my "perfect" shape, and that's honestly a little upsetting.

I'm beginning to wonder if my breasts will ever look big even at my goal size. I'm finding images online of other girls who have my goal size breasts and are just as perky as I am, and they don't look very big at all. :/ Sure, looking busty in a bra is great, but all I really want from all this NBE is to look good naked, and I don't know anymore if I'll be able to achieve that beautiful, full look that I always thought I'd reach.

Doll, you look good naked. What are you bitching about! I wish I looked full in the frontal like you. Under boobage is also what makes a full looking rack and your shape shows to be full on the sides as well.

So I think some of us develop an "I am not big enough complex". I have this to a mild degree but when I look at how far I have come, I am just grateful.

By the way, do you take a form of protein? If so, what kind? I am looking for something cheapo.

(27-08-2012, 11:18 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Doll, you look good naked. What are you bitching about! I wish I looked full in the frontal like you. Under boobage is also what makes a full looking rack and your shape shows to be full on the sides as well.

So I think some of us develop an "I am not big enough complex". I have this to a mild degree but when I look at how far I have come, I am just grateful.

By the way, do you take a form of protein? If so, what kind? I am looking for something cheapo.

I know it's been a lot of progress, but my end goal in my mind has always been so much bigger. I had this image of perfect, bouncing boobs with a little shadowing under them to make them look their size. Instead they grew out on the sides. :/ I don't mind having growth on the sides to make them look fuller and wider, I just wish they grew outwards first and that side boob was the last stage of growth I had to go through. >.<

I've been drinking Carnation Breakfast Essentials every morning for protein, and it's really cheap (I buy the boxes of 10 packets, and they're usually under $5 each). I only drink protein shakes after a workout, but I use this protein (it tastes pretty good, but I haven't tried any other flavours yet).

(27-08-2012, 05:40 PM)Doll Wrote:  So, I went bra shopping the other night because my only fitting bra broke. I took my friend who works at VS to help me find my size around their store. When I told her I was looking for a 32DD or 34D (I wouldn't dare try to find a DDD in store), she looked at me and pretty much said there ain't no way. I told her my boobs are wider so I've got more fat on the sides, and she still thought my size was wrong and that I should be fitted, but figured that I could be right (although she still gave me a 32D to try on).

Well, VS bras are half a size smaller than regular bra sizes. So even the 34D gave me quadraboob (the 32DD was even smaller on me!). I had to convince her after trying on a million bras to let me try on a 34DD. And it mostly fits (I'll grow into the small gap that doesn't fit). Even my family tried to argue that there's no way my boobs could be so big. It's probably because they are so round and a little widespread, a proper fitting bra WON'T give me cleavage, and without a bra on, my breasts aren't pushed forward as much and look even smaller.

The worst part was when I realized that because of my perky breast shape, I'll never fit a push-up bra like other women can (as opposed to them as I am, I'd like to wear them once my boobs get a little bigger just to make my outfits really POP!). I tried on one push up at VS (I think it added just one cup), and while saggier breasts will be lifted by the padding at the bottom, for me, the padding fit my breast shape exactly. So not only did I not recieve even the slightest bit of lift, but there was also extra room at the top that I couldn't fill in because my breasts weren't being pushed into that spot (this is a 34D I tried on, where all the other 34D's were WAAAYYYY too small). I don't know that I'll ever fit a push-up properly because of my "perfect" shape, and that's honestly a little upsetting.

I'm beginning to wonder if my breasts will ever look big even at my goal size. I'm finding images online of other girls who have my goal size breasts and are just as perky as I am, and they don't look very big at all. :/ Sure, looking busty in a bra is great, but all I really want from all this NBE is to look good naked, and I don't know anymore if I'll be able to achieve that beautiful, full look that I always thought I'd reach.

Doll,
I have the EXACT same problem. All of my volume is mostly on the sides and a little at the bottom. They are "perky" by definition, but I lack any volume in the cleavage area. I am a small 32C, but I look like a 32B or 34A because of my shape. It is sooo frustrating! When I try on 32B's, I get a bad case of the double boob and they are so tight and full that it is uncomfortable. If I change to a 34 band, the band is wayyy to large. 32C's generally fit perfectly. If I grab them, and when the fat is all gathered in my hands, they sure feel like 32C's, but they look nowhere near it!! It's nice to have perky boobs, but I would loooove to have natural cleavage, which is something that my shape seems to want to avoid....

I read another one of your posts about real bra sizes. I always try to explain to people how most women are wearing the wrong bra size, and how this contributes to a lot of the confusion about what certain bra sizes actually look like. For example, when I was fitted earlier this year, I was fitted at a 28D, which sounds ridiculous, but in turn is somewhat equivalent to a 32B. People see "D" and automatically assume that it is huge! Also, a lot of large chested women who claim to be a 34DD are actually so much larger than that. One of my good friends swore up and down that she was a 34DD, but when we was properly fitted, she ended up being a 32H. AN H!!! It makes me wonder how many DD's out there are in fact way past that, but still claim a DD and, in turn, raise the DD standard. I wish everyone was as informed about breasts as the one's on this forum are!!

(28-08-2012, 04:15 PM)Doll Wrote:  
(27-08-2012, 11:18 PM)tibetan113 Wrote:  Doll, you look good naked. What are you bitching about! I wish I looked full in the frontal like you. Under boobage is also what makes a full looking rack and your shape shows to be full on the sides as well.

I know it's been a lot of progress, but my end goal in my mind has always been so much bigger. I had this image of perfect, bouncing boobs with a little shadowing under them to make them look their size. Instead they grew out on the sides. :/ I don't mind having growth on the sides to make them look fuller and wider, I just wish they grew outwards first and that side boob was the last stage of growth I had to go through. >.<

I've been drinking Carnation Breakfast Essentials every morning for protein, and it's really cheap (I buy the boxes of 10 packets, and they're usually under $5 each). I only drink protein shakes after a workout, but I use this protein (it tastes pretty good, but I haven't tried any other flavours yet).

Cool, I'll look into that! NBE on a budget baby. I guess its a shape thing. Not a damn thing we can do about it, huh. I love your peircings btw.

I have perky weeny boobs but I am just happy for them to double in size. If they grow wider but look bigger then I don't care. Of course I'd love those bouncy 70s boobs but I have to be realistic also. I don't even know if they are in the right size bra, I am just going by how heavy they feel right now.

I tend to agree that people do lose sight of where they were and if any progress is being made as we grow so accustomed to dissecting how we look. I like to call it BOOBO-REXIA. where you think your boobs are smaller than they actually are and cannot see any progress.

If you feel like you have BOOBO-REXIA then stick some photos up and we will allay your fears!

(28-08-2012, 06:23 PM)NotSoBusty Wrote:  Doll,
I have the EXACT same problem. All of my volume is mostly on the sides and a little at the bottom. They are "perky" by definition, but I lack any volume in the cleavage area. I am a small 32C, but I look like a 32B or 34A because of my shape. It is sooo frustrating! When I try on 32B's, I get a bad case of the double boob and they are so tight and full that it is uncomfortable. If I change to a 34 band, the band is wayyy to large. 32C's generally fit perfectly. If I grab them, and when the fat is all gathered in my hands, they sure feel like 32C's, but they look nowhere near it!! It's nice to have perky boobs, but I would loooove to have natural cleavage, which is something that my shape seems to want to avoid....

I read another one of your posts about real bra sizes. I always try to explain to people how most women are wearing the wrong bra size, and how this contributes to a lot of the confusion about what certain bra sizes actually look like. For example, when I was fitted earlier this year, I was fitted at a 28D, which sounds ridiculous, but in turn is somewhat equivalent to a 32B. People see "D" and automatically assume that it is huge! Also, a lot of large chested women who claim to be a 34DD are actually so much larger than that. One of my good friends swore up and down that she was a 34DD, but when we was properly fitted, she ended up being a 32H. AN H!!! It makes me wonder how many DD's out there are in fact way past that, but still claim a DD and, in turn, raise the DD standard. I wish everyone was as informed about breasts as the one's on this forum are!!

I know, I hate how everyone sees bra sizes. My friend's mom told her that there was no way she was a D cup (34D/32DD) because she herself was a 40D and has MUCH larger breasts than her. So even most of the adult women out there don't even realize the difference between cup and band sizes (let alone the fact that everyone has the completely wrong band). If more women knew their correct size, it'd be so much easier to find 26, 28, and 30 bands!

Hopefully your breasts will grow into the center more as you reach your goal. Mine finally started growing into the center as I reached my 32DD. So with a plunge bra and a VERY sleezy shirt, I'll have a slight outline of cleavage. Which, I wouldn't even call it cleavage, it's just the obvious outlines of my breasts. Lol I need to find something that has hella padding on the sides and nowhere else...It's my only hope...

Babakins Wrote:I tend to agree that people do lose sight of where they were and if any progress is being made as we grow so accustomed to dissecting how we look. I like to call it BOOBO-REXIA. where you think your boobs are smaller than they actually are and cannot see any progress.

If you feel like you have BOOBO-REXIA then stick some photos up and we will allay your fears!

LOL!!! I love that name for it. I do agree that I've got a pretty bad case of BOOBO-REXIA! Even when I started NBE at a small 32C/full 32B, I felt like I was so much smaller than I actually might have been. I always made jokes about how I was completely boobless, when really I had a friend or two who were even flatter than I was. And now that I've reached 32DD, I just look at them and think who I always thought it would be so different at this point. I thought they would be heavier, that I'd feel them there constantly, that they'd look completely different. And now, I just feel like...they felt exactly the same as they did before, I just look slightly better topless. Lol I don't even see a difference in a bikini top.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon