Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hypnosis Help

Music 

I've wanted bigger boobs since I was like 8/9 which is crazy, but that's when my best friend started developing and wearing a bra, I've wanted boobs ever sinceBlush. I joined last year thinking I really wanted bigger boobs, but after trying and failing to follow a daily massage routine I gave up convincing myself I was happy with my size. I dont know if it's the summer that makes me want breasts but it seems around this time I always want boobs, and I dont think that'll go away until I'm actually happy with my size.

I am still going through puberty so I guess I should have the hormones already, I just need a way to boost them to my breasts I guess. I don't think I'm a late bloomer because I've had my period for about 2 years now and have mostly everything else. This time last year I was changing from 34a-34b and now I'm full 34b and I might be a c, so I am growing just slowly. Although it is like a cup, my whole body is growing also and I've gained about 20lb. but also grown in height. So considering, a cup isn't that much.

I would like suggestions to which hypnosis is best from experience, and has the rockmelon ringtone worked for anybody and given them permanent results.
Also, has anyone used booby stacked, and if they have are the results permanent, if any. Or if anyone has tried any pills that may be suitable for under 18's.

Thanks to those who reply Big Grin
Rainbow 

(29-07-2012, 01:09 AM)Purple x Wrote:  I've wanted bigger boobs since I was like 8/9 which is crazy, but that's when my best friend started developing and wearing a bra, I've wanted boobs ever sinceBlush. I joined last year thinking I really wanted bigger boobs, but after trying and failing to follow a daily massage routine I gave up convincing myself I was happy with my size. I dont know if it's the summer that makes me want breasts but it seems around this time I always want boobs, and I dont think that'll go away until I'm actually happy with my size.

I am still going through puberty so I guess I should have the hormones already, I just need a way to boost them to my breasts I guess. I don't think I'm a late bloomer because I've had my period for about 2 years now and have mostly everything else. This time last year I was changing from 34a-34b and now I'm full 34b and I might be a c, so I am growing just slowly. Although it is like a cup, my whole body is growing also and I've gained about 20lb. but also grown in height. So considering, a cup isn't that much.

I would like suggestions to which hypnosis is best from experience, and has the rockmelon ringtone worked for anybody and given them permanent results.
Also, has anyone used booby stacked, and if they have are the results permanent, if any. Or if anyone has tried any pills that may be suitable for under 18's.

Thanks to those who reply Big Grin

Dnt use pills, you stunt your growth and won't be able to grow bigger boobs period. Like you said ur still going through puberty so anything added to your body will not help u out. But in the mean time while your waiting to hit 18yrs try breast massages, that's really all you can do with out messing your body up. RMR [rockmelon ringtone] induces the release of hormones tht pregnant women release while pregnant which could really mess your body up so dnt even take the risk with that.

But the good news is you can go up 1 - 2 cups with massage alone. Big Grin make sure you use a great oil too

I agree with Emily on everything she's said!
You shouldn't take any pills until you're 21, but I know there are multivitamins for teenagers (a good multivitamin is important in NBE programs), so you could ask your parents or your Dr. to recommend you one. That way you'll be sure you have all the vitamins needed to develop and grow your breasts.

The hypnosis methods that have given me (limited) results are Steve G Jones's and Laura de Giorgio's. But now I'm using a recording for deep trance/sleep, so it's not breast related at all, but I visualize my breasts growing while listening to it and hey, I get tinglings just as i did with the breast enlargement recordings. So I'd say the key is in your mind, not in the recording....

So if you still don't know what hypno method you should use, you can try listening to a relaxing music track (without lyrics) when you go to bed, let your body relax for at least 5 mins, feeling how every part of your body relaxes, from the hair in your head down to your toes, and once you're feeling totally relaxed, visualize your breasts growing slowly until they reach your desired size, and try to fall asleep with the image of your ideal breasts in your mind (I always try to do this, to let my subconscious know what I want Big Grin).

Thanks, btw I didn't want pills with like herbs, just with like vitamins or something. I think I will try out different hypnosis's and just see which ones I prefer and massage when I can. Thanks Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon