Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

grr... back to square one!

so i thought it was strange that some of my orders never arrived a month after ordering. i can only blame it on living in another country for so long! i decided to check into it...

one company had randomly cancelled my order!

the other one no longer made 500mg BO pills (so cancelled my order as well)!

AHHH! back to square one of trying to find pills. i am SO annoyed... bb is too expensive for me right now, so i am doing generic again, and they are getting impossible to find! i may have to just save my pennies and go for bb eventually... but i want to start NOW!

sigh... happy growing, all!

do you just take the BO when doing generic or do you also add some of the other ingredients found in BB also to try and get the same basic combo?

I use the BB and so far have been very pleased with it. I was just noting to my husband that it's no joke when they say it is supposed to put you into puberty again. I have tiny acne in my hairline suddenly. I haven't had that since I was a teenager and in the exact same place. LOL, as much as I don't like having it, it kind of made me feel good since it was something I only had when I was in puberty the first time. good sign in my opinion.

i got a few off ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160190525585&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

hey! i mostly just did generic with very few add-ons... but apparently in my absence everyone stopped selling bo. even fawn (botanical beauty labs) stopped, and the former dne (naturasupply or something) stopped...

all ideas on how to either get cheaper bb or high mg bo would be lovely at this point! i wanted to get started like, a MONTH ago!

thanks ladies (and gents!)

emmie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon