Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

At what age during puberty did u notice the biggest growth spurt in boobies?

hey everyone Smile so i just registered with this amazing website lol. anyways im 14 and quite small. 36A. should i start doing some massages? maybe to increase boob size? i wont be taking herbs obviously cause i live with my parents. anyways back to the original question when during puberty did u experience the most growth on boobies? thanks everyone! Big Grin

p.s. people from my moms and dads size are quite small too so i wont be like a c-cup Angry haha

14. My birthday is in September and I noticed the summer before I turned 15 that I suddenly had breasts. They never grew after that though.

I got smacked with puberty when I was around 10 years old. It seems I was thin and flat, then all of a sudden I got hips, some boobs, and thighs. Lol Tongue But then I worked on being healthier and losing weight, and poof went my boobs Sad Still there, just much smaller.
On my quest to get 'em back- and hopefully get extra!! Big Grin

Number one, DON'T take herbs until after you hit 20. Otherwise, it will mess with your hormones, can cause terrible side effects, and can actually stunt your boob growth.

Massage, massage, massage! You're so young, so if you start massaging early, you'll greatly increase your chances of growing big, natural breasts! Massage will increase circulation in your breasts, and will get the hormones your body is naturally producing to flow to them! I just wish I had started massaging so young!

I'm not sure when puberty hit me. It was all over the place for me. :/ I started growing small mounds in like 5th grade (small as in maybe AA, but still more than some of my flat-chested classmates). Then I think in 6th or 7th grade I was a full 34A. And then I grew into a full 34B around 9th grade. Sometimes my breasts would even swell into a full 34C! But then my hormones went haywire around 10th grade, and I went down to a small 34B (didn't fully fit it anymore) and had all kinds of awful hormonal side effects. They put me on birth control because my estrogen was so low, I was getting period cramps so bad I would pass out from the pain. But my levels were so low at that point, even adding birth control didn't grow my boobies any. SadSad

I think the problems stemmed from my lack of eating (both from anorexia and the fact that my family couldn't always afford food). The best thing you can do for your growing breasts is to eat healthy! And try getting all your vitamins and minerals in to keep you on the right track. If you don't normally eat breakfast, try adding Ensure of Breakfast Essentials to get extra vitamins and protein in. Those things are essential to growing bodies.

Good luck, and massage away! Give it a few years to see what happens, then try listening to hypnotherapy for breast growth if you think you're not hitting your growth spurt as hard as you should be. You're still young, so don't rush anything, but do whatever you feel is necessary to help your body along the way!

i agree with doll. at 14 you shouldn't mess with your hormones until at least 20. just be patient. i'm pretty sure they will grow some more. but i will highly recommend you to hit your 20s first. at this age your hormones are probably still trying to balance out. i'd say to drink a lot of cow milk instead, and forget about herbs till later.

i can rember being only about 9 at school when they were very sore from growing at about 12 they were very big about 36dd but i put on alot of weight during puberty so i just felt fat upto my friends i dieted and lost the weight down to a 32d.Then as i got to my 20s my hips and butt filled back out so i ended up pear shape.

Believe it or not, I didn't notice anything til I was 21! They got very sore from massage and grew then!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon