Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SOUND that helps breasts grow up to 2 inches?

http://www.noiseaddicts.com/2009/03/ring...r-breasts/

hey everyone so i recently came across this and had to post it here. has anyone tried this and it has worked or just a crazy scam?

also the youtube version- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiKceqi8bqA

i really dont know bout this but the comments look good Tongue

It sounds plausible, but...

If the sounds of crying babies causes a woman's bust to increase, shouldn't all the women who work in day care centers with lots of babies be overflowing their bras? The 3 cm that the woman gained in the YouTube clip is a full cup size and then some, but could that just be the result of her normal monthly cycle? It would be interesting to have a survey of daycare center workers, and possibly check with new employees and how they fare after a few weeks. I feel a multi-million dollar government grant in the works here for some researcher, or perhaps Mythbusters could do it for free on their TV show.

If this is true, I want a sound that causes the hair on the top of my head to grow while at the same time causing the hair in my ears to disappear and my eyebrows to get less bushy. Heck, why shouldn't I hope for a sound that rids me of most of my body hair so I look less like a walking fur-ball?

From what I've read, it DOES work, but it works by making your body produce excess breast milk due to the crying baby's sound. This means, that if you don't listen to it consistently, or ever stop listening to it, you'll lose your growth. :/ Not worth it in my books, but if you're interested, try it out and see what happens.

:O That's crazy! I don't enjoy crying children though...

Hey, I'll try it...only twenty times a day....I can do that on my ipod on my way to work...

(31-07-2012, 05:36 PM)EricaB Wrote:  It sounds plausible, but...

If the sounds of crying babies causes a woman's bust to increase, shouldn't all the women who work in day care centers with lots of babies be overflowing their bras? The 3 cm that the woman gained in the YouTube clip is a full cup size and then some, but could that just be the result of her normal monthly cycle? It would be interesting to have a survey of daycare center workers, and possibly check with new employees and how they fare after a few weeks. I feel a multi-million dollar government grant in the works here for some researcher, or perhaps Mythbusters could do it for free on their TV show.

If this is true, I want a sound that causes the hair on the top of my head to grow while at the same time causing the hair in my ears to disappear and my eyebrows to get less bushy. Heck, why shouldn't I hope for a sound that rids me of most of my body hair so I look less like a walking fur-ball?

Come to think of it, I know two women who in their lifetime have been babysitter's for a long time and they both have HUGE boobs. One was an underaged beer drinker too thought...

Its supposed to make you grow 2 centimeters not 2 inches. I tried it before and it didn't work For me. There was a video on YouTube of a woman documenting her results and she grew a centimeter in 10 days. Ive read of it working for other women on other sites too. Some took longer to see results and some had to focus on the sound while others could do other hings while listening.For most it was permanent. I can only remember like 2 posts where the girl began lactating after listening. I think there are a few ladies on this site using it too.

I tried this for 7 days (not 10) and got nothing. Additionally, I weaned my third child in January, but I actually still get some milk when I squeeze (only very little). It's been like that since January. Listening to the rock melon ringtone did not give me a milk letdown reflex or increase the amount.

Still, it's worth a shot and doesn't take much effort to leave running on repeat in the background. The first time I listened to it my boobs did ache noticeably, which is why I gave it a try. It just didn't cause growth for me.

Just wanted to add, I work in a daycare center and it hasn't done absolutely anything for my breast size. I've had many small-breasted co-workers too!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon