Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help please

Sad 

Ok so school starts on the 16th of August and all my friends have huge breasts and well I am abou a 36a and well I really want to impress the guys at my school because well to them I am just one of the guys and I want them to relize i am a chick. What is the best massage to make my breasts look larger and or be larger. I realy need help, and I know I'm just at mid puperty but ladies lets face it I my family is all samll breasts or are a heavy weight giving tem huge boobs... Right now I weight about 88.6 pounds and maybe if I am lucky 2 pounds of that is breast most is butt and spread out... I wanna look good but really I wanna know your opion on how to make them full.... please resond fast.Sad

Hello,

We must be about the same age. I'm still going thru puberty just like you. My breasts are still going to grow in the next 5 or 6 years if i'm lucky (I've read on the internet that breasts stop growing like 2 years after our first period, which is totally false, i've had my period at 10 years old and now, at (almost) 15 they're much bigger that they were when i was 12. Breasts stop growing when our body is fully grown, at 20 yo probably).
I'm a 36C, which was my mom's size when she was about 19 or 20, so I'll probably be bigger than her at that point of my life. It's true that our genes have a big weight on our size, but there are other things that influence it.

The thing that REALLY worked for me, and it's the only thing I'm doing right now, it's massaging my breasts when I wake up and before I go to bed, at night.
Here's the way I do it, and that worked for me: http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.pt/200...-with.html

I was about 94 cm when i started, and now i'm almost 98 cm. I started on May, so i think it's not bad at all since I'm only doing this massage.
Good luck, and don't give up. You'll need mental strenght to do this.

PS: There is another thing, that most women don't know. Men like all kind of breasts. The most beautiful and desired celebrities like Megan Fox (34C) or Angelina Jolie (36C) don't have HUGE breasts and yet men love them Smile
This chart may come in handy: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tbn1HqJB8QY/TM...hart+2.jpg

(01-08-2012, 12:08 PM)Megan Wrote:  Hello,

We must be about the same age. I'm still going thru puberty just like you. My breasts are still going to grow in the next 5 or 6 years if i'm lucky (I've read on the internet that breasts stop growing like 2 years after our first period, which is totally false, i've had my period at 10 years old and now, at (almost) 15 they're much bigger that they were when i was 12. Breasts stop growing when our body is fully grown, at 20 yo probably).
I'm a 36C, which was my mom's size when she was about 19 or 20, so I'll probably be bigger than her at that point of my life. It's true that our genes have a big weight on our size, but there are other things that influence it.

The thing that REALLY worked for me, and it's the only thing I'm doing right now, it's massaging my breasts when I wake up and before I go to bed, at night.
Here's the way I do it, and that worked for me: http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.pt/200...-with.html

I was about 94 cm when i started, and now i'm almost 98 cm. I started on May, so i think it's not bad at all since I'm only doing this massage.
Good luck, and don't give up. You'll need mental strenght to do this.

PS: There is another thing, that most women don't know. Men like all kind of breasts. The most beautiful and desired celebrities like Megan Fox (34C) or Angelina Jolie (36C) don't have HUGE breasts and yet men love them Smile
This chart may come in handy: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tbn1HqJB8QY/TM...hart+2.jpg
Thanks for responding, Yeah mostly everyone in our family is over weight.... Its a hard life style but I just dont wanna be one of the dudes this year, I mean I wanna hang with them but they treat me like I AM one of the guys..... Any tips on how I ca at least get them to notice I am a girl not a dude. I mean they get that I'm female but they act like the can touch me anywere and its like im a a bourd like they ar... :'(Sad

First of all, your breasts will NOT weigh 2 lbs. From what I've heard, full-grown DD's will only weigh around 4lbs!

There is NOTHING that will get you breasts by the time school comes around, but if you start now, you may have a full cup size in a few months, maybe by next year you can even have a C or D cup! But how fast you grow will also ultimately be determined by your genetics and what your body wants to do. Massage now, and by winter you'll probably be a nice, good B cup, and by summer, who knows!

Here is Tigerlily's massage method. She grew I think two or three cup sizes ultimately in a year or two. It's probably a good massage for you to try, and you'll see the most growth if you're consistent with it. Massage day and night for best results, and remember not to apply too much pressure, as that'll only make you too sore to continue massaging.

Good luck growing! There are plenty of different massages listed here, so look around and see what you can find. It's good to try a few different methods for a few weeks, then find one that works for you and that you'll be able to stick with. If you get bored with a massage, switch it up and try another one for a change! Just remember, don't stop massaging or it won't work and you'll lose your growth. After you reach your goal, you should still massage for maintenance, as that'll help you maintain the size and fullness (results WILL become permanent, but not immediately, so if you stop massaging right away you'll probably lose some growth). Fullness will never be permanent, so it's always good to massage, no matter what age you are! Also, massage will help reduce the risk of breast cancer, so if you think it only needs to be temporary, think again! The benefits are endless!

[/align]WoweyZowey,thanks so much Doll This really does help

You're welcome! Glad I could help!

Thanks again ^^

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon