Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

a chance for local herbs

a quick update about the luteal phase... I kicked out Saw Palmetto. I can´t sleep at night on days with SP...really!
I´m so happy that I started taking these herbs. I don´t sweat no more. It´s such a relief.

(28-09-2012, 06:15 PM)lemoncurd Wrote:  I don´t measure but I have bought serveral C-cup bra´s these days. They feel more comfy than B-Cups now. I can´t believe it... I am growing slow but steady.

Congrats, that's great! Sounds like you're definitely getting results! I've never been a big fan of measuring, either, and you really can tell the difference one you start fitting into different bras!

I wonder if the SP extract I'm taking is what's keeping me from getting a proper sleep at night. Unfortunately, this seems to be the only dose that keeps my body hair from growing as soon as I shave it. >:/

I also never thought about it before, but despite how much I normally sweat, I didn't sweat at all this summer! It must be the herbs! I used to sweat as bad as a guy, and men's Axe deodorant was the only thing strong enough to lessen my sweating a lot, but even that never completely got rid of the problem. I was even wondering all this time why I hadn't been sweating! Blush

headaches and dizziness...here we go for the very first time! After a whole cycle´s break I started with PM 2x500mg and 1x320mg SP. After the break the herbs hit me like a hammer! On the 3rd day I went down to 1x500mg PM and on day 5 I´m feeling strange...very strange.
I gazed out of the window for a while...I should find out about my temperature tomorrow morning. I forgot to do the BBT charting this cycle. Dang... this isn´t good at all. Feeling crappy right now.
Anyways...I read something interesting about walnuts. They produce progesterone. Here´s the link http://portal.acs.org/portal/acs/corg/content?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=PP_ARTICLEMAIN&node_id=222&content_id=CNBP_024049&use_sec=true&sec_url_var=region1&__uuid=38a44ddd-9346-4db4-8f79-49682a7d68e6

yes, I´m trapped in my own horrow movie! Growing pains all over, headaches...you name it - I got it. I think I´ve grown half a cup size over night or so. I´m kind of shocked when I touch my boobs. Are those mine? They don´t hurt but inside I have permanent growing pains lasting for hours. Nothing, absolutely nothing will I take today but regular food. (Yesterday I only took vitamins and flaxseed oil).
How do I counteract? I´m on day 11th of the cycle and seemingly estrogen dominant now.

After a big cup of lady´s mantle tea (and two hours waiting) the heachaches finally went away. I´m still wondering about this cycle´s massive respond to herbs. I´ve been doing this for 6 months and in the beginning I didn´t feel much at all. I´ve learned a big lesson. PM is devilish stuff to be dosed carefully.
Happy new year everyone!

Hey Lemoncurd Smile
I bin a aus Deutschland - wie klein die Welt doch ist haha Smile

You found quite a lot very useful information,especially the milk and the walnut stuff is very interesting!
I've done a little research about the milk and its relation to IGF-I and found this link,which I think is really helpful:
http://www.milchlos.de/milos_0766.htm
I think I should start drinking more milk haha Smile

Have you already tried walnut tea?
And what do you think about lady's mantle tea or Vitex? (As these herbs are very common in Germany but it seems not that well known in the rest of the world..)

And woow - it sounds as uf you had a lot of success lately,congrats Smile
Best wishes,
Janelana Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon