Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

RapiBust *New Breast Enhancement Product*

Rainbow 

I'm going to order some Rapibust when I move. Stop herbal treatment and maybe just do topical and Rapibust and hypnosis for a while or maybe do it all. It might be waht I need to get in the growth gear again. IDK, I'm feeling discouraged about me stalling.

(18-11-2012, 04:01 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  I'm going to order some Rapibust when I move. Stop herbal treatment and maybe just do topical and Rapibust and hypnosis for a while or maybe do it all. It might be waht I need to get in the growth gear again. IDK, I'm feeling discouraged about me stalling.

I'd say you have done very well. Please don't get overboard. You are truly blessed to be one of the few here to get such great growth. Maybe a break will do you good.

Emily I have to agree with Tibetan on this one!! You have done amazingly well with growth - just don't get booby greed and take it easy with a break!
Rainbow 

(19-11-2012, 12:04 AM)Babakins Wrote:  Emily I have to agree with Tibetan on this one!! You have done amazingly well with growth - just don't get booby greed and take it easy with a break!

I will be taking a break during my move out of the country in late December as it'll coincide with my 3 month break. I also take a week long break every month and one every 3 months. But I won't be taking a break right now, I still have another month to go, so there's no reason right now and I've been doing my weekly breaks to help my body rest. I know my body enough to know when I need a break and when I'm in the prime to respond to herbs and whatever else. Thank you for the concern though! It's sweet! Big GrinBig Grin

^ Hmm, your breaks sound EXACTLY like the ones I've been taking for months. What a pioneer you are, ma'am. What. A. Pioneer.
Rainbow 

Alrighty loves, I've just ordered some RapiBust for FREE! Big Grin Big Grin I've been talking to one of the sellers and he said he'd send me enough for 6 days (but I talked him into 7 Tongue) to try out the RapiBust and if I like it I have to order more from him. Fair deal I'd say! Big Grin lol idk why but these past couple of days have been kinda straight lucky for me (I won $100 at Bingo the other night, I'm talking to this super guy, and I found this awesome store that sells heel for $10 and their good quality, and I'm expecting a big time client at my job). Big Grin I hope this lucky streak continues all through New Years! Big Grin I wonder if I can talk someone else into giving me some freebies...hmmmmm
Rainbow 

I should be getting my order soon! Big Grin Sometime during the beginning of December! Super excited for that!! Really hoping it comes next week!
Rainbow 

So I've gotten my order of RapiBust, and I'll be using it in a few days. +Excited for that! I'm still using the Muscle Rub to grow right now and boy is it helping me Big Grin Big Grin My bust looks so sexy and I'm hoping the RapiBust will me make it even sexier. Now I only got like one week's worth so I can't expect too much but if I see swelling then I know it'll work for me and I'l try actually ordering some after my move.
Rainbow 

First night of RapiBust! =D Just applied it, going to bed no. Night night will update in morning.
Rainbow 

From my week of RapiBust, I can say it is a great product! It helped me achieve my goal! I give it 5 stars!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon