Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

RapiBust *New Breast Enhancement Product*

Yes those are in dosages well above.
I would say 50grams would be an absolute minimum for intake. 100-150 being preferable. Not even close to being overboard.

In terms of becoming acidic. Your body has numerous ways to counter this and the acidity doesn't last very long.

In terms of bone issues, the arguments in my opinion aren't very strong and often the susceptible people have an existing genetic polymorphism.

http://www.ajcn.org/content/90/6/1674.full
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.13...90515/full

People should be drinking a lot of water anyway. So dehydration should be a non issue. Anyone who doesn't get enough needs to go back to basics.

Hi again,

To answer your question Emily Loretta, I didn't notice anything in the week that I used it, otherwise I would have persevered with it. Also I tend to feel the cold easily so didn't like it much because it's slimey and cold Wink
Rainbow 

(15-08-2012, 05:56 AM)au naturale Wrote:  Hi again,

To answer your question Emily Loretta, I didn't notice anything in the week that I used it, otherwise I would have persevered with it. Also I tend to feel the cold easily so didn't like it much because it's slimey and cold Wink

Thank you!!I hope the PM gives you results!!

(15-08-2012, 03:48 AM)jiberish Wrote:  Yes those are in dosages well above.
I would say 50grams would be an absolute minimum for intake. 100-150 being preferable. Not even close to being overboard.

In terms of becoming acidic. Your body has numerous ways to counter this and the acidity doesn't last very long.

In terms of bone issues, the arguments in my opinion aren't very strong and often the susceptible people have an existing genetic polymorphism.

http://www.ajcn.org/content/90/6/1674.full
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.13...90515/full

People should be drinking a lot of water anyway. So dehydration should be a non issue. Anyone who doesn't get enough needs to go back to basics.

We will have to agree to disagree. Excessive protein, (especially when it is from animal sources and might have other properties detrimental to the body) is not good for us.

How is 100grams excessive. I know excessive amounts are bad.

I would only say this would be an issue if you are eating 3 grams per pound on a diet that lacked calcium.

Vitamin C in excessive amounts above 2 grams a day also has big list of negative side effects. Does that mean we shouldn't take 300mg?

(16-08-2012, 01:45 AM)jiberish Wrote:  How is 100grams excessive. I know excessive amounts are bad.

I would only say this would be an issue if you are eating 3 grams per pound on a diet that lacked calcium.

Vitamin C in excessive amounts above 2 grams a day also has big list of negative side effects. Does that mean we shouldn't take 300mg?

Never said 100 grams was excessive. Depends on your weight, diet, health, activity level, etc. I simply pointed out that Emily Loretta wasn't off target in putting a general target point for protein at 50, for an average woman.

Talk to any nutritionist. A nice balanced diet does not consist of diet in which less than 10% of total calories for the day are protein.

I agree with Jiberish on the whole protein thing. Most Americans don't get the amount of protein they should a day. It's suggested that you consume around 60-80g of protein a day for the average woman. 50g should really be BARE MINIMUM. For those who work out and are trying to build muscle, it's suggested that you get at least 80g a day, and consume over 100g on days that you work out. While I can't get enough protein because I'm on a budget, I DO consume close to these amount every day (around 45-50g on an average day, close to or over 100g on a workout day). It's helped my NBE a LOT, and has also helped me build muscle incredibly easily. Heck, on a workout day, I suggest getting at least 60g of protein immediately after your workout.

It's pretty hard to "overdose" on protein, and to do so, you'd really have to go out of your way (I'm talking eating nothing but protein bars and supplements every single day). More is better, and too much is just not going to happen. If you're consuming "too much" protein in a day, you'll also be consuming WAAAYYYY too many calories, so I'd think protein would be the least of your worries. Smile
Rainbow 

@Au Naturale

I have another quick question, what kinda bra did you use when you put it on? Does it have to be a "form fitting" bra or can it be a sports bra or whatever?

(16-08-2012, 05:49 AM)jiberish Wrote:  Talk to any nutritionist. A nice balanced diet does not consist of diet in which less than 10% of total calories for the day are protein.

Ah, was on the dietician route but scrapped it and went pre-med instead. :-)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon