Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BodyRocking's Baby Steps

Star 

Okay, so I can tell you right now:
This program is going to take a while to become a full & complete program.
I'm making small baby steps (If you couldn't tell by the title Wink).

1. Isosensuals Enhance Lotion-
I've actually been with this stuff for a while. Sometimes I kind of forget it. I was bad about it for about a week, but I'm back on track now. I don't know if it is doing anything for growth- firming, yes. They seem perkier, or maybe it's just me-but I'm just going to keep at it. I apply a little to each breast in the morning and before bed.

Oh! I'm horrible with measuring so I think I'll take pics and focus more on how my bras fit Big Grin. I didn't take pics from the start, but I'll take some now.

I'll only post is there is significant growth though...Blush

2. Diet-
Once upon a time I was a horrible eater. Now I'm a bit better. Soon, I'll be great.

Changes Made:
  • Much less caffiene-Not eliminated though.
  • Less bad carbs (Super processed pasta, crackers, chips, etc.)
  • Less calorie intake (Not overeating, etc.)

Changes In The Process:
  • More fruits & veggies!
  • More protien!
  • Switch breads & pastas with WHOLE grain!

More will be made Tongue.

And this is where I bring up something-
Shakeology

No- I'm not paid for advertising or anything.Dodgy This is seriously just me.
Anyways, I've been looking into Shakeology for a bit. It sounds nice.
It's expensive, but it's supposed to be amazing. I'm going to get some to use for breakfast, since it's an important meal and I have problems with constantly skipping it.
Shakeology has different flavors (Here's what I know ofSmile
  • Chocolate {<--- I'm all over this one!}
  • Chocolate Vegan
  • Greenberry
  • Tropical Strawberry

Anyways, since this post isn't about Shakeology, you can read about it on their site. It's supposed to be healthy, and I want to make it part of my diet, and that's all that matter with this program Big Grin. Sorry for rambling.

That's all for now, I said this was all baby steps. So I'm sorry if I don't have much together now- I'm working on it!!

Big Grin To boobs!

Oh! PS. I'm also looking into a juicer, but not right now. More on that later!!

i've been drinking Shakeology for 2 years now! yes it's expensive, but it's the best tasting shake i can find! and my fav is the chocolate one also. Big Grin

i make mines with half a banana, half a spoonful of coconut oil (super good for you and good for NBE as you can't grow boobs without fat), ice, and sometimes maca, MSM, and if i work out, a little extra whey protein powder. oh and for extra crunchiness, i sometimes add raw cacao nibs (great source of iron and magnesium along with plenty of other good nutrient).

good luck with your program! measurements can be very unreliable. pictures with consistent lighting and how your bras fit is a better measurement of growth.

Good luck with this! If you keep with it, even though the growth will be slow, it will definitely show up, and you'll be glad you did this in the long run.

I've looked at Shakeology before--until I saw the price, then I got well away from that website! I've heard great stuff about it, so I'm sure it's amazing. But on my budget, I'm just better off with smaller stuff (I drink Breakfast Essentials; $5 buys me breakfast shake mixes for 10 days! Can't beat that!)

Glad to hear you'll be taking pictures along the way. That's really the best way to appreciate the growth you get along the way. :3

(03-08-2012, 04:54 AM)lled34aa Wrote:  i've been drinking Shakeology for 2 years now! yes it's expensive, but it's the best tasting shake i can find! and my fav is the chocolate one also. Big Grin

i make mines with half a banana, half a spoonful of coconut oil (super good for you and good for NBE as you can't grow boobs without fat), ice, and sometimes maca, MSM, and if i work out, a little extra whey protein powder. oh and for extra crunchiness, i sometimes add raw cacao nibs (great source of iron and magnesium along with plenty of other good nutrient).

good luck with your program! measurements can be very unreliable. pictures with consistent lighting and how your bras fit is a better measurement of growth.

Oh! Those are good ideas!! I was really just thinking of adding a scoop with some milk and ice to have a kind of milkshake :3 I'm not a big breakfast eater and Shakeology is supposed to have some healthy stuff in it as it is. So before I go crazy with a bunch of combos I think I'm just going to do the milkshake thing.
Smile

(03-08-2012, 05:32 AM)Doll Wrote:  Good luck with this! If you keep with it, even though the growth will be slow, it will definitely show up, and you'll be glad you did this in the long run.

I've looked at Shakeology before--until I saw the price, then I got well away from that website! I've heard great stuff about it, so I'm sure it's amazing. But on my budget, I'm just better off with smaller stuff (I drink Breakfast Essentials; $5 buys me breakfast shake mixes for 10 days! Can't beat that!)

Glad to hear you'll be taking pictures along the way. That's really the best way to appreciate the growth you get along the way. :3
Thanks!
Haha, yeah I know I saw and the price and was like O_O. But hey, from what I've read it's sounds like part of a miracle in a cup Big Grin. I want to do Shakeology first (and then get my exercising and stuff going) because of all the things I've read about it.
It's supposed to be good for killing sugar & junk food cravings, which I could really use. It is also supposed to be good for giving you energy, which I seem to have trouble with sometimes.

I figured if I start with Shakeology and get most of the sugary food cravings killed, it'll help me out in the NBE department. Slow chain reaction but one day it'll be worth it Big Grin.

Baby steps Blush.

It's good that you're being so proactive about this. Smile

A lot of things say they'll give you energy, but don't hold your breath. I'm sure that'll help more than most things, but for me I can't find anything that gives me more energy. Short, 5-minute cardio workouts in the morning (or even morning yoga!) will give you a good energy boost for the whole day, you should try it! Also, make sure you're getting at least 8 hours of sleep a night! That's also good for NBE!

Haha, sleep is a tough one for me. Most of the times.
Unless I'm ehausted from a long day (which usually happens after a lot of stress, not a fan of) I can sleep nicely.
Sleeping is annoying though because first, it usually takes me a long while to fall asleep. Second, because once I wake up (even if I'm still ready for more hours of sleeping) I'm awake.

Smile I'm glad I found this site, a nice place to keep stuff together, learn more, and talk to others Big Grin.

I figured that what it didn't matter much what I did for my boobs if my health was nuts. I'm just gonna start it out slow, and once I'm settle I'll get more complicated and all.

This may sound like a bit of a stupid question, but...
Are there any foods that would help out for boobs?

Thinking of adding an (or more) EFA (Essential Fatty Acid) supplement to my diet. I was reading a bit about EFAs and (I think this is right) it seems that processed foods have bad EFAs in them. And it seems I don't get a lot of EFAs from my diet.
Anyways other than the healthful benefits, would any of these have any impact on NBE?
Combo EFA capsules (Fish Oil, Flax Seed Oil, & Borage Oil)

Evening Primrose Oil

Should I take both, one, or none?

Tried out Session One of Blake Talks... Only go through 58 minutes of it... I just get bored having to listen to someone talk... I saw a CD once for breast enlagement hypnosis, it was subliminals and the messages were so quiet you couldn't hear them. It just played "beautiful" music and ocean wave sounds. It wasn't expensive, so maybe I'll go dig that up. I listen to sleep sounds like that to sleep anyways, so having that play at night might work out the best.

Might as well get it to add to my "program." Big Grin Couldn't hurt anything but my wallet, and not by much.

Off to find it. Wink

Big Grin Okay, that was easy.
Here it is.
It is $14.99 & is an hour long.

The site doesn't say much specifically about the breast enlargement disc, which I don't like...

But it is only 15 bucks...
I'm going to do a quick pro/con list:

Cons:
  • Might not work
  • $15 lost
  • Waste of time

Pros:
  • Might work (& really well)
  • Cheap
  • Won't have to listen to someone talking, which means I can play this in the background with other people around,
  • I sleep better to sounds like this, rather than someone talking
  • Only an hour wasted, and hopefully I'd just be asleep, so I can't really say it was an hour wasted
  • ^^Compared to the time I have (and could in the future if I don't do anything to change it) stressed over my breasts in my life, one hour a night isn't bad
  • Might help me fall asleep faster = More sleep for me!! Good for my health & NBE

Gosh... Tongue I can't deny the Pros here...
Guess I can be the guinea pig for everyone who hasn't heard of it nor tried it. Eh, I'd rather waste $15 on this and it not work rather than an expensive one that doens't (or I just don't like listening to).
And- the reason I'm talking about listening to this when I sleep is because my schedule is soon to become hectic. And I think I'd have more patience with this if I was only laying in bed, rather than taking time out of my day when I have other things to do.

Okay, lol, I'll get it Big Grin.

**Update**
I found a CD on Amazon.com for $12.99 and ordered that instead, but though the shipping was more the overall price was cheaper (the site tried charging an extra buck?) Oh well. It's all ordered ^_^ Now to await its arrival!!

(04-08-2012, 02:53 AM)BodyRocking Wrote:  Haha, sleep is a tough one for me. Most of the times.
Unless I'm ehausted from a long day (which usually happens after a lot of stress, not a fan of) I can sleep nicely.
Sleeping is annoying though because first, it usually takes me a long while to fall asleep. Second, because once I wake up (even if I'm still ready for more hours of sleeping) I'm awake.

Smile I'm glad I found this site, a nice place to keep stuff together, learn more, and talk to others Big Grin.

I figured that what it didn't matter much what I did for my boobs if my health was nuts. I'm just gonna start it out slow, and once I'm settle I'll get more complicated and all.

This may sound like a bit of a stupid question, but...
Are there any foods that would help out for boobs?

Have you tried Melatonin? It should help you sleep a little better. Get a bottle from Wal-Mart (although if you don't mind paying an extra dollar or so, I suggest buying from Vitamin Shoppe or something, better quality). Take one for a few nights right before bed, and if it works, it should help normalize your sleeping habits. I suggest using it every few days after the first few days (or dropping it completely if you don't need it anymore), otherwise your body will get used to it and might need it to sleep, or it might not work at the regular dose anymore. :/

Also, a lot of women report great growth with chicken feet soup, if you're brave enough. I personally hate feet, and refuse to eat anything with it in the title. Lol

The CD sounds like something good to try. Let us know how it works for you, maybe more of us will start buying it!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon