Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

BodyRocking's Baby Steps

I am stopping everything.

I am starting a new program within this entire program. If you get that. Sorry, this is an abrupt stop to my slow-growing plan, but I think I need to take this opportunity while I can.

I will be starting Steve's hypnosis program for 12 weeks soon. Probably tonight. I will post pics & measurements (sorry, I never did that, did I...) I will not be massaging, or jiggling, or using the heat pad on my breasts.

I will be starting a new exercise program for my butt, as that area has been driving me crazy!! Since my time has been cut very short, I will focus on my butt for the next 12 weeks (or so, until I'm happy with it!) while listening to the recording every day. This will work well since it is about 13/14 minutes long, and has no induction (which always lost me, either would lose focus, or fall asleep).

This is a trial. It may or may not work, there is no other feedback or testimonials.

I'll keep this updated, probably weekly.

So right now I'll be able to focus more on my health, butt, and have my boobs hopefully grow (without having to worry and go nuts over them).

By the end of this 12 weeks, I hope to have larger boobs, larger & rounder butt, and better health. Big Grin

Wish me luck!
<3

I don't believe in luck, so I prefer this:

GANBATTENE!

(Very loosely transliterates into English as "Please, Go for it!" Technically, the "ne" ending is a reflector, which softens the phrase, making it less a command and more a cheering on...)

^_^ Thank you then! Lol

Just make sure you don't forget everything even if the hypnosis will be your only real method of NBE, continue to eat right, drink fewer caffeinated and sugary drinks and simple stuff like that that promotes overall well being.

Remember as I said, part of its mental, this is all mental now, so keep an open, happy mind and remain optimistic through it all, you're not alone in this trial journey either.

Best of luck to you on this new journey! I know I'm looking forward to it.

I'm going to try to be as healthy as ever, and that should help me with being positive Smile.

I'm not sure how much growth I could gain with this... but I guess that's good because I won't look at my old 34C bras and think "I'm still not this size!"

I'm just going to eat healthy, get enough sleep, work hard in school, listen to the hypnosis program, and work on my butt! Big Grin
~~~~~

Okay, well I'll try and measure soon- I just painted my nails and they have to dry first- and take some pics, and my goal is to start tonightm though I make no promises.

Measurements:
Below: 30inches
Middle: 34 inches
Above: 33-33.5 inches

I don't know how to upload the picture...

Going to listen right now! Big Grin

Okay...Technical difficulties...Can't get it to play... :/
Just needed to restart the computer for updates, must've locked up my audio...?
Anyways, I just finished listening for the first time!

It's not crazy professional, but I liked it Smile. And it felt like my heartbeat was more... pronounced in my breasts when it was playing, and I felt tingles!! Big Grin

I hope this isn't just my excited brain over analyzing every feeling. I hope I grow!

Yesterday I felt more of heat, less of the tingles, but some warmth!
And my boobs have been sore again...

I can't listen tonight, my computer won't load it and I'm falling asleep... Sleep is more important to me right now since I've been tired everyday for the past week or two. :/

Girl, I mean it when I say you are all over the place with your program. LOL

I really like the idea of listening to the hypnosis while working out your butt. I think this one has real potential! Sometimes simpler is better!

How come you're choosing to stop your massages? I know I no longer massage like I used to, which is common over long-term NBE, but I still make sure I get in at least 2 minutes of massage once a day! At least! It might not do as much as a ten or fifteen minute massage, but it will definitely help keep the massaging fullness.

Now, I hope to see you on this program for the 12 weeks you mentioned this time, ok? Lol Good luck; if it works, I'll probably start trying hypnosis, too!

I know I'm all over xD. I only stopped to do this program because he wa offering it for free, and I figured since it's short and I'm busy, I could try it out and see if it helps. I figured it was a good chance to try it, help him, and get it for free instead of getting a program for hundreds of dollars. I would've kept up with what I had, but I listened to a little voice in my elling me to try it out... So I did ^_^.

Hey, just checking in to see how the hypnosis is working for ya! Any tingles or anything exciting?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon