Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hypnosis + Sleep

Hi!
I wanted to ask this before I go and read through the posts & threads (sorry!)
Can you listen to hyponosis while you sleep?
I have a hard time sitting still to someone talking...
And if you can do hypnosis at night, which program would you suggest?

Thanks!!
Thumbs Down 

Yes you can! I put on hypnosis Mp3s on repeat and listen with my earbuds. I have gotten measurable results in 2 days! Big Grin

(26-05-2014, 05:03 PM)ShyCancer Wrote:  Yes you can! I put on hypnosis Mp3s on repeat and listen with my earbuds. I have gotten measurable results in 2 days! Big Grin

which ones do you listen to? I need some for sleep to add to the rockmelon.

(26-05-2014, 05:08 PM)echapman Wrote:  
(26-05-2014, 05:03 PM)ShyCancer Wrote:  Yes you can! I put on hypnosis Mp3s on repeat and listen with my earbuds. I have gotten measurable results in 2 days! Big Grin

file:///C:/Users/DeVeeda/Music/Playlists/Sleep.wpl

Tell me if this link doesn't work. Tongue

I am interested as well! I have just tried this link, copy and past. I will try again tomorrow. Thank you!

(27-05-2014, 07:35 AM)ShyCancer Wrote:  
(26-05-2014, 05:08 PM)echapman Wrote:  

file:///C:/Users/DeVeeda/Music/Playlists/Sleep.wpl

Tell me if this link doesn't work. Tongue

Congratulations on your growth! I'd love to try out what you're doing but when I paste the link into my address bar, I get a message that the webpage isn't found.

I think that file is on a personal computer, and not on the internet.
I wonder if any mood improving hypnosis tapes work. Unless it gave you instructions, or do something we don't know about.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon