Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Booty.

NBE in general might also increase your bum! I am a pear shape, so I have to really focus all my attention to my breasts and direct everything there in order to get them to grow. Otherwise, my butt grows! When I started PM, my butt measurement was at 34.5" for as long as I can remember! Now I am a bubbly 38", more or less. I do work out and focus on leg work a lot, but I have always been active and fit. The growth and change didn't come for me, personally, until I introduced PM to my body. Just goes to show it is different for everyone! Smile You all have lovely results. Congrats!

(04-09-2012, 03:19 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  That'll make it flat and wide though not round, big and bubbly.

Hm... Mine certainly doesn't seem that flat to me.

It certainly protrudes far enough behind me when I'm looking at myself from a side profile. Huh

If anything, I could do with a little less bum for my hip, but I'd prefer more hip for my bum Big Grin

(04-09-2012, 05:22 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Hm... Mine certainly doesn't seem that flat to me.

It certainly protrudes far enough behind me when I'm looking at myself from a side profile. Huh

If anything, I could do with a little less bum for my hip, but I'd prefer more hip for my bum Big Grin

Generally, a sedentary lifestyle will cause you to develop a small, "deflated" backside. For whatever reason, this is not your case, so thank your genetics.

Lol When I was little everyone made fun of my big butt, and it made me so self-conscious. I thought if I sat on it more it might get smaller. Now, however, I'm going for the biggest butt I can! Funny how things change.

(04-09-2012, 06:04 PM)Doll Wrote:  Funny how things change.

Tell me about it! Big Grin

I mean, 2 years ago if someone had told me that within 2 years, I'd be joining a site like this, I'd've given them a weird look like why the heck would I do something like that!

giggle

I haven't looked here for a while!
Oh. My. Goodness.
I neeeeeed a bigger butt *__*.
I'm going to try and get together a program for my butt too. It's driving me crazy! Since I want a bigger butt and bigger boobs-- I'm going to go all out (as much as am capable of) to get them!
Researching... Big Grin

By the way... Blush this is embarrassing to ask... but... have any of you ever had any "bumps" on or butt? I have these horrible little red bumps, they don't itch or anything. Anyways, I want to get rid of them but don't know how. Any ideas/tips?

& Think I could use a small Derma Roller on a scar I have (from a bug bite) on my butt? It's like a purple-ish brown dot. I want my dream body, and that means my butt's gotta have some fixing done. Smile
Thanks for any help.
--------------
Found:
http://www.bodynomics.com/booty-workouts...-backside/
^^Leg presses, Squats, Hip Extensions, Lunges, Leg Curls, Kickback/Cable Kickback, Hyperextensions, Hip Extension and Step Ups
http://howtogetabiggerbutthq.com/bigger-butt-exercise/
http://www.mademan.com/mm/5-easy-butt-stretches.html
http://www.bodybuilding4idiots.com/blog/...exercises/
http://goaskalice.columbia.edu/booty-enh...-exercises

I'm not sure how often you should work to build a bigger butt. Some things say every other day, some say every 2-3 days.

Final Decisions:
[list:]
[*]Donkey Kicks as high as I can. Starting: 10/15 reps + 2 1/2 pound ankel weights on each leg.
[*]Seated Butt Stretch Sit on a chair with feet flat on the floor. Cross right ankle over left knee and bend forward. Repeat with other leg.
[*]Butt and Hamstring Stretch Lay flat on your back with your arms down at your sides. Pull each knee up towards your chest, using your hands to hold your knee there for five seconds. Repeat with other leg.
[*]Squats
The Squats is the king of all leg exercises, and also builds you butt up to. To do this, I suggest you use a power/squat
rack, for safety purposes.

1) Put an empty barbell on the rack, just above shoulder height, and put on the chosen weight
2) Step under the bar and place the barbell on the back of your shoulders (just under the neck) and your hands on either side. Now lift the barbell off the rack by straightening your legs and your body.
3) Now, move away from the rack and set your feet to shoulder width apart, toes slightly pointing out and keep your head up and back completely straight. This is your starting point
4) Next, as you breathe in, bend your knees, sitting backwards with your hips, whilst keeping your back straight. Carry on going till your thighs are pretty much parallel to the floor.
5) Now straighten your legs, pushing off the floor, as you breathe out. Carry on going till you return to the starting position, making sure you do not lock your knees.
6) Repeat steps 4-5 for 6-12 reps per set.
[*]

I'm sorry if I'm doing a little necromancy here with reviving a bit of an old topic since I just came across it.

Was curious to know of any updates from the people that posted here on their progress. As someone that wants to build up/improve their booty to "anime like" proportions, I would like to have as much info as possible to help that goal (especially as someone that does enjoy to crossplay)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon