Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Newbie - PM + Birth Control

Wink 

Hi everyone!

I want to start take Pueraria Mirifica, and i already bought from Ainterol.
I take a birth control pills that works on 28 days, with syntethic estrogen in low dose (name: Yaz, with 24 pills and 4 days of break), I read a lot of topics, but all the infos that I read let me confuse.
I want to know if the BC will loose effect with PM, or the inverse (PM will loose effect with BC), or if have a cronogram that I should do to have no problems with any of the things, like use progesterone cream or something like that.

Thank you Big Grin

Not sure about your specific BC. But I have found that BC high with estrodiol and high in progesterone increased effectiveness.

Progesterone cream will also help effectiveness of PM too.

(06-08-2012, 08:40 AM)jiberish Wrote:  Not sure about your specific BC. But I have found that BC high with estrodiol and high in progesterone increased effectiveness.

Progesterone cream will also help effectiveness of PM too.

Yes, it have 3 mg of drospirenon and 0,02 mg of etinilestradiol.
So i have to use the progesterone cream to the BC don't cut the effect of PM?

From my experience it improved.

Progesterone improves the sensitiveness of the estrogen receptors in the body.

(06-08-2012, 02:38 PM)jiberish Wrote:  From my experience it improved.

Progesterone improves the sensitiveness of the estrogen receptors in the body.

And my BC won't loose his effect? I'm more worried about get pregnant.

There is no evidence as far as I know that says it will affect your BC. But many people feel safer avoiding unprotected sex whilst on it. But nobody reported getting pregnant on the forum.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon