Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I've come here to help you all out

Rainbow 

Recently, i've stumbled upon the Steve G Jones natural breast enlargement program, you know through hypnosis. As you can see he sells his mp3's and what not for quite a high price if you're on a budget.

But! here's the amazing part.
If you go to his website, click on the breast enhancement one (I'm sure you'll find it) add one of those preferably platinum and another hypnosis mp3 to your cart, so in total you would have two. It says how much it will cost which is well, very expensive.
I've heard extremely good reviews from his programs.
As I'm only 17 I still would like to grow my bust, maybe just a little faster for now.

In the customer code or something like that after you add your products to your cart, enter in the promotional code 'diamond'

the price will become 70 cents and you will be able to purchase it on paypal. I figured this out the other day reading through these forums.
Enjoy. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

I'm just happy I got his treatment for 70 cents! rather than something like 140 for buying two.
x

Thanks Bridget! this actually worked..got mine for 72 cents...still thinking there's a catch or something lol...too good to be true but it seems so Big Grin

Thanks so much for the tip. I got greedy and just downloaded 7 different files for $2.52.

Awesome!! Definitly adding!
Thinking I'll get Platinum, since it's more expensive, so it must be better?

yes apparently it's longer and more effective (:

Thanks for posting this info Bridgetjane. I downloaded mine tonight for use later in the journey. There are some other great topics on there too but I only ended up buying the 2. Did they say how long the promotion lasts?

I have downloaded lots I hope I don't get some weird issues after though!

I got 6 or 7 downloads ^_^. Hope they work!!
I'm listening to them at night. Starting with the breast one, I don't even get through the intro without falling asleep... Hope ut still works with that. Smile Thanks for the discounnt code!!

Has everyone still been ok after ordering as there were a few files (6/7) I have been looking at on his site and would love to get if they were that cheap. Just doesn't seem possible to have soo much off!! Thank you for the code x

Well I've been ok for now..one thing you can do is pay with a fake paypal account, you transfer 5 bucks from the real paypal to the fake and pay hehe...Tongue don' tell lol

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon