Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I've come here to help you all out

Just found this, THANKS! I got a few for success/business... and some others haha. Only spent $8, can't beat that! Has anyone had any problems after using their paypal account on this? I've had my paypal account for over 7 years now, never had a problem with paypal itself. But I wonder if he's going to try to charge for the remainder later or something?

Oh noooes Sad i'm too late. Seems the code no longer works on the checkout

He discovered our secret lol. Well it makes him lose out on ALOT of money, so who knows it could have been a glitch or a mistake that the code took off as much as it did.

To every person whom know what you are, My partner and i wish to say that you all maintain really expensive areas inside my heart. We look into anyone please remember gorgeous along with excitement instances.

The "diamond" thing totally works! I was able to get the .mp3 no problem. Just started using it in addition to BB and Massage. Here's hoping!!

sweeeeet! Got a whole bunch!

Yay! sorry I havent been on but I'm glad I could show you guys this little doozeh, and good one with the fake paypal account Tongue sweet idea.
Good luck guys Smile

(08-08-2012, 09:02 AM)Bridgetjane Wrote:   Recently, i've stumbled upon the Steve G Jones natural breast enlargement program, you know through hypnosis. As you can see he sells his mp3's and what not for quite a high price if you're on a budget.

But! here's the amazing part.
If you go to his website, click on the breast enhancement one (I'm sure you'll find it) add one of those preferably platinum and another hypnosis mp3 to your cart, so in total you would have two. It says how much it will cost which is well, very expensive.
I've heard extremely good reviews from his programs.
As I'm only 17 I still would like to grow my bust, maybe just a little faster for now.

In the customer code or something like that after you add your products to your cart, enter in the promotional code 'diamond'

the price will become 70 cents and you will be able to purchase it on paypal. I figured this out the other day reading through these forums.
Enjoy. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

I'm just happy I got his treatment for 70 cents! rather than something like 140 for buying two.
x

Bridget Jane, you are AWESOME! I did it and it works! I grabbed a bunch of them that interested me (22!!) and it came to $1,758.90, then discounted down to $7.92!
No idea yet of course how well I will respond to the hypnotherapy, but I'm going to try them one by one. It's a very small price to pay to test them out!
Thank you so much for that brilliant tip!

This totally worked. I got 4 different files for like 9 dollars. Thank you so much! I listened to the breast enlargement one last night. Totally relaxing.. I think I fell asleep near the end though lol. But my boobs are sore this morning! So I guess that's a good sign Big Grin

Hey ladies,

I used the "diamond" discount code on the site because I saw a few other files I wanted to purchase. While the code worked and I got an insane discount, I used paypal to purchase as I didn't want the company having my credit card info in case they wanted to reclaim their money. However, I'm not sure how I download the files. I'm sent to the paypal account but I didn't get am email from the website with any files or anything in it. Can anyone give any advice?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon