Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

Results in 3 weeks and last photo of my eye with flash.

Oh god... You're putting H2O2 in your eyes ? What percentage of hydrogen peroxide ?
i was thinking about using extremely diluted H2O2 in my eyes to lighten them but I was afraid of losing eyesight. Then I saw that H2O2 is used as an eyewash for lenses, and even put in eyes for hydrogen peroxide therapy.
One girl claimed she has lightened her eyes while doing this therapy for medical reasons.

I am wondering if i will start my journey again.

Your eyes look definitely lighter. =O

My goal is, like you, a beautiful very light brown/amber color.

I tried it for 2 days.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

4 days up date (0,3% hydrogen peroxide 3 times a day).
natural light Big Grin

(27-12-2015, 12:59 PM)Vixy Wrote:  4 days up date (0,3% hydrogen peroxide 3 times a day).
natural light Big Grin

Wow i got excited now Smile im posting my 1 month results now in natural light same spot. I see some green hints but they look amber in light not green. I heat up the solution with hot water not boiled then i drop in my eyes and wait looking down sometimes i close my eyes. Dont heat up too much it can burn your eyes. I wish you luck! Post your results!

These are with flash, look at the way it lightens

Hey beautiful eyes Smile the outer part of yours look quite light !

This is my progress. The darker pic is closer to my eye color in every day light.

Your eyes are beautiful too! They are light brown i guess? With dark brown in middle. I think your eyes will change quicker than mine. What do you use exactly? Have you got light eyes in your family? Sorry for my english Smile

Hi Ysg :p and thank you !

All my father's family have blue/green eyes, and my mother's family got brown/hazel eyes. What about you ?

I think change with eye color can't be done overnight. Someone told me that H2O2 becomes less effective if it comes too often in contact with air. So I guess we have to make the mixture quite often.

Yeah i guess so. Honey and pure water is quite effective. Honey is natural h2o i guess.
My whole family got brown eyes but my grandma and a cousin. My dad has light brown eyes. My all genes are from my mom haha i am no like my father..
My eyes are no longer dark brown they are light brown just in 1 month.. but it stopped i guess or got less effective.. give me solutions Sad

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon