Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally

(16-01-2016, 11:53 PM)Ysgldlk Wrote:  My 1.5 month results

Make sure the lighting in the pics to be compared are the same. It will throw off "results". I notice many pics posters show have different lighting, which makes it seem like some changes are happening.

Also, any slight difference in lighting makes a quite noticeable difference in light scattering.

Remember, there are no colors in the iris. But there are pigments from toxins, sulfur is one of them that show up " orange, yellow" over the iris which blocks out light ( causing less light scattering).

There is no such thing as green eyes, as they are toxic " blue" eyes; according to iridology. The yellow or orange casting from toxins make them appear shades of green.

Honey over a period of time can remove some of the surface toxins, clearing up your irises, revealing your true iris "color" which is either "brown or blue" ( its all just variations of light scattering).

Melanin is not a color or pigment, but melanocytes that block the light scattering effect. The more melanin, the more blocking.

Remove toxins= clearer eyes

Oh god.. I want to learn everything from you..
I smoke cigarette so it's the main problem i think. I eat clean cause i do sports but not raw, i can't try to eat raw actually. I'd love to clear my body from toxins but i have a very stressful job. Aaand i'm so sick for a week so i used my honey drops very often. They look like honey in the outer brown in the middle like right now, they look all honey when in light but my country is not very sunny you know.. Thanks for all suggestions and information!

(06-02-2016, 07:09 AM)TibetanPrincess Wrote:  
There is no such thing as green eyes, as they are toxic " blue" eyes; according to iridology. The yellow or orange casting from toxins make them appear shades of green.

I'm glad you clarified "according to iridology", but that isn't true, genetically. Some people do have true, green eyes. It is a different gene, which can be either blue or green.

"One of these genes is called HERC2. It comes in two variations, brown and blue. The other gene, called gey, also comes in two versions -- green and blue."

You can read more about it, here: http://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask316

Melanin is not a color or pigment, but melanocytes that block the light scattering effect. The more melanin, the more blocking.

And actually, melanin is produced by melanocytes. They are two different things. Melanin is pigmented.

"Melanocytes are melanin-producing cells located in the bottom layer (the stratum basale) of the skin's epidermis, the middle layer of the eye (the uvea),[3] the inner ear,[4] meninges,[5] bones,[6] and heart.[7] Melanin is the pigment primarily responsible for skin color."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanocyte

(24-02-2016, 11:51 PM)MoonDiamond Wrote:  

I'm glad you clarified "according to iridology", but that isn't true, genetically. Some people do have true, green eyes. It is a different gene, which can be either blue or green.

"One of these genes is called HERC2. It comes in two variations, brown and blue. The other gene, called gey, also comes in two versions -- green and blue."

You can read more about it, here: http://genetics.thetech.org/ask/ask316
Yes, according to iridology, which is not understood by most. My eyes appear most often green. But they are not. I believe they are blue like my mother's and brother. But orange/yellow over blue makes olive green.
As for green,
I believe its possible, and if so, extremely rare. I have never in my life seen true green eyes.

It sounds like in the article from the link you posted, the children are actually genetically blue eyed. They changed from blue to green over the years.

It could be from antibiotic residue like me, I have had pneumonia at birth and as a tot again about a year or so later. My eyes changed alot over the years as a kid/teen.

The man who had ebola, his eyes when from solid blue to solid green. It showed his body was fighting an invasive infection, its prob still in his eye tissue like most viruses.
Chronic illness will show up in your iris and often change its color".

(07-02-2016, 07:40 PM)Ysgldlk Wrote:  Oh god.. I want to learn everything from you..
I smoke cigarette so it's the main problem i think. I eat clean cause i do sports but not raw, i can't try to eat raw actually. I'd love to clear my body from toxins but i have a very stressful job. Aaand i'm so sick for a week so i used my honey drops very often. They look like honey in the outer brown in the middle like right now, they look all honey when in light but my country is not very sunny you know.. Thanks for all suggestions and information!

Hello Ysgldlk:
I would like to ask you, with the honey method you have used, did your eye lashes get lighter too? That's my main concern bc if your eyes become lighter so maybe eye lashes too. Also I read that from honey eye lashes can become thicker. did you notice any of the effects? Can you please share if you are still using honey or stopped. and if you stopped did your eyes go back to the original color? Sorry if it 's too many questions. Thank you!!

Hey!
No my lashes not get lighter but they get thicker so it's very good for me. I am still using honey and water, it's been 3 months i think. In first month i did get good results but in the last month it looks like honeyish brown in normal light but normal brown at noon/night. I will take and post pictures now. I used flash light to see my inner colors so sorry about that. I think it's been a month that i took my last photo so if there are difference, you're lucky! Thanks for asking, i love questions.

Top are my todays eyes others are last months.
Maybe there are little changes that i can't see but im not unhappy about it. My eyes are gorg. I wanted them to be hazel at first but it cant happen so i want them more yellowish honey. So i still using it, maybe i have to change smth i dunno. But if it cant help to you im happy.

(29-02-2016, 11:25 PM)Ysgldlk Wrote:  Top are my todays eyes others are last months.
Maybe there are little changes that i can't see but im not unhappy about it. My eyes are gorg. I wanted them to be hazel at first but it cant happen so i want them more yellowish honey. So i still using it, maybe i have to change smth i dunno. But if it cant help to you im happy.

Hi, Thank you for your response! Yes your eyes are gorgeous! Your eye lashes are absolutely beautiful and long. wow are they naturally so black? yaeh it looks like they didn't loose any colour. then I would like to try it too. Thank you and please provide an update when you can.Wink

I saw this video awhile back and thought it was interesting, and would explain why some people experience eye lightening. It has to do with nutrition and minerals in the body (specifically glutathione) rather than what you do externally. It's a theory, but sounds pretty plausible. I thought those of you trying to lighten your eyes but not having results would find it useful. He talks about skin at first, but keep watching for the connection to eyes. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zcVM8p-tVPA

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon