Hello There, Guest!

•  Previous
  • 1 ...
  •  
How to Lighten Your Eye Color Naturally
Hey guys sorry I haven't given an update in awhile. I actually ran out of lighteyez drops a few weeks ago and I took some time off from putting anything in my eyes (I did however continue to listen to my eye color changing subliminals). I've ordered a new batch of lighteyez drops and they come in soon. I will also start using MSM/AA once again as well. In the weeks I've gone without using any drops my eyes have not gotten any darker so that makes me happy Smile

Here's something I want you guys to check out. A girl in this group claims to have changed her eyes from dark brown to green using Quadible Integrity for a bit over a year. Her name is Kawana, scroll down to see her pics: https://plus.google.com/communities/1131...4386657318

I do think her pics are real but I just wanted to see what others think. Hopefully someone else chimes in as I seem to be the only person still bumping this thread lol
(05-01-2018, 08:44 PM)Lurker90 Wrote: Hey guys sorry I haven't given an update in awhile. I actually ran out of lighteyez drops a few weeks ago and I took some time off from putting anything in my eyes (I did however continue to listen to my eye color changing subliminals). I've ordered a new batch of lighteyez drops and they come in soon. I will also start using MSM/AA once again as well. In the weeks I've gone without using any drops my eyes have not gotten any darker so that makes me happy Smile

Here's something I want you guys to check out. A girl in this group claims to have changed her eyes from dark brown to green using Quadible Integrity for a bit over a year. Her name is Kawana, scroll down to see her pics: https://plus.google.com/communities/1131...4386657318

I do think her pics are real but I just wanted to see what others think. Hopefully someone else chimes in as I seem to be the only person still bumping this thread lol

Would you say that the lighteyez drops worked?
(05-01-2018, 08:51 PM)NiaraNamerie Wrote:
(05-01-2018, 08:44 PM)Lurker90 Wrote: Hey guys sorry I haven't given an update in awhile. I actually ran out of lighteyez drops a few weeks ago and I took some time off from putting anything in my eyes (I did however continue to listen to my eye color changing subliminals). I've ordered a new batch of lighteyez drops and they come in soon. I will also start using MSM/AA once again as well. In the weeks I've gone without using any drops my eyes have not gotten any darker so that makes me happy Smile

Would you say that the lighteyez drops worked?

Well, I only used it for about a month and I also use MSM/Alpha-Arbutin drops as well as Quadible Integrity so it's hard to narrow my results down to just one thing. I do think they work though but I would say if you were using the lighteyez drops alone it would probably take several months to see a significant difference.

Did you check out the link I posted above?
  •  Previous
  • 1 ...
  •