Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

'Sleeping" Question?

Wink 

We all know that massages, fat brushing and other 'outside stimulus' to our bodies help shape them. And we only do that for up to couple of hours a day.

Well, then - what about sleeping?
Everybody says to sleep braless to let your boobies grow and shape untamed during the night and maybe that makes sense.
(just like wearing a corset shapes your waist, squeezing it and taming it makes it smaller and burn fat faster?)

What about the way we are sleeping?

* On the stomach - we are squeezing the boobies - does that affect the growth?

* On any side - Does it prevent the sides of the breasts to develop how they should?

Is it best then to sleep on the back - to let the boobies be free to grow during the night?

Just have in mind that we do sleep A LOT in our lives ( 5-9 hours every day!)

That might have an affect on shaping/ growth of our boobies!?

What do you think?

Oh, and another addition to this topic:

All my life I've mostly been wearing pushup bras that are filled on the sides, squeezing my breasts more together and pushing the sides of my breasts in.
To this day, I don't have well developed sides of my breasts. I have a nice cleavage boob, but they are hallow on their sides -.- ...

Today I believe that the bras I wore helped shape them that way.

Another thing, which is actually good - i wrap that see-through foil and put a tight corset over it every time i exercise, it helps shape my waits and burn my belly fat better (also gets rid of water retention in the stomach).

So I do kinda believe that we can influence how our bodies look.

They usually suggest sleeping on your back to prevent hurting your breasts, and also to prevent cutting off blood flow, which, yes, will help growth a little. Although it's impossible to say that wearing push-ups actually shaped your breasts over time, since it could also just be genetics and hormone levels. Yeah, corsets are meant to shape, but in a completely different way. They squeeze to shape, while bras are really only meant to shape during wear, without squeezing. Push up bras are meant to give cleavage, make the breasts look bigger, and help reduce the effects of gravity and prevent them from sagging as much later in life.

I'm sure there are plenty of people out there with tuberous breasts that have worn push ups all their life, too. I really don't think it's at all the same.

Also, consider the pointy-shaped bras of the 50's. They never actually made women's breasts grow to that shape, they just shaped them like that while in the bra because it was the fashion.

I've been wearing bras since starting NBE, and my breasts continue to grow on all sides. My breasts are (unfortunately) so wide that they stretch all the way to under the armpit, right where the bra wire goes. Wearing a bra forces that fat to shift closer to my center than it normally would on its own, yet it's still filling out just as far on the sides. You may find that during NBE growth, you will begin to develop in different places along the breast.

If you MUST sleep on your sides at night, they actually suggest sleeping with a pillow under your breast on the bed and one between the two. Although I really don't care, because I toss and turn so much at night, it'd be all undone immediately anyway. Sleeping on your stomach is the worst for your breasts, though.

You could try wearing a cami with a build in bra to sleep if you'd like to try it, to help contain them a little. But I really don't think it makes that much of a difference for me to sacrifice comfort.

Thanks Doll for your input!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon