Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

noogle cushions!

i found the official noogleberry forum... and with it found the cushioning rings! i am going to give them a try... my goal is to be able to sleep in these demons like i did with brava. i don't really know that you can actually get permanent results with noogle otherwise, because of the whole cell rebuilding thing... i want PERMANENT! a lot to ask, i know, but i am on a mission...

thank goodness for progress! i can't wait until i can do this without my ribs feel like they are cracking.

happy growing!

I know what you mean Emmiedee, the large domes just kill my ribs!! Just ordered the soft cup rings from Lucy, decided to give them a go. How are you getting on with them?

i am doing okay with them... i think i cut them a little too narrow in some parts, because i had to cut my own to use them with bosom beauty domes. but they work well enough and they are WAY better than the hard plastic on my ribs! if i get annoyed at having to repump every time i move too much i may just order another sheet and cut new ones, but boy did these help. i think if you just got foam sheeting it would work just as well...

let me know how you like them!

emmie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon