Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Another approach

Information 

I have recently met up with an old friend who was barely a Bcup when I last seen her (2years ago). When I seen her last week my eyes wanted to pop out of my sockets because she was a confident and quite jiggly Dcup (shes in her early 40s). Shes the type that doesnt like anyone to look better than her so when i asked her to spill the beans she told me she was taking proteins and collagens but wasnt specific and remains tight lipped. I think she knows im stalking her cuz i want to get it out of her since ive never really bothered with her before. That being said I did research on rapibust and it takes a protein based approach with out hormones.

I was thinking, why not make a homemade tincture of just MSM, nano collagen, Gaba, placenta, and other proteins I can get my hands on? I currently have everything ready but I still want to purchase a few more protein/collagen supps and have to leave the mixture sit for about 2 weeks in order for it to be absorbed by the alcohol I have which is 50%
So far increasing my estrogen doesnt seem to be working for me and Im still hanging in here trying and trying. I know I still need more time to experiment. I must keep in mind that what worked for her might not work for me but Im going to exhaust all my options which i still have a few left, like BO...wish me luckSmile

(12-08-2012, 04:10 PM)highhopes Wrote:  I was thinking, why not make a homemade tincture of just MSM, nano collagen, Gaba, placenta, and other proteins I can get my hands on?

Basically because those molecules are simply too large to be able to get through the skin, I'm afraid - it is designed to keep things out!

Oh my! I think I might have ruined my current tincture of PM I have sitting here. I added MSM to the mix and after a few days the liquid has become a very dark yellow unlike the other tincters I've made which are a light yellowish brown in color. I thought because of the color change the MSM seemed to have some sort effect on it. I hope it isn't a total loss.

I wonder with rapibust if that is the reason they recommend keeping it on for 8 hours or it might be an absorbable protein their using. I liked the idea that it goes straight to the breast without having to be processed via the liver and maybe going to other places beside the breasts and that is why I came up with the idea of making the protein packed tincture to apply directly to the breasts. I guess its back to the drawing board for me but thank you for letting me know cuz I would've wasted time, money, and product.

Actually MSM can penetrate the skin it is used in acne treatments. If you are careful you can use a more potent similar version of it called DMSO but PLEASE do your research before you use that stuff, I'm too scared to.

(13-08-2012, 11:46 AM)highhopes Wrote:  Oh my! I think I might have ruined my current tincture of PM I have sitting here. I added MSM to the mix and after a few days the liquid has become a very dark yellow unlike the other tincters I've made which are a light yellowish brown in color. I thought because of the color change the MSM seemed to have some sort effect on it. I hope it isn't a total loss.

I wonder with rapibust if that is the reason they recommend keeping it on for 8 hours or it might be an absorbable protein their using. I liked the idea that it goes straight to the breast without having to be processed via the liver and maybe going to other places beside the breasts and that is why I came up with the idea of making the protein packed tincture to apply directly to the breasts. I guess its back to the drawing board for me but thank you for letting me know cuz I would've wasted time, money, and product.

When I ued RapiBust for a week, I definitely saw bust improvement and definitely recommend t, I can only imagine the results if used for a good 3 months like they say.

Only very small molecules can be absorbed by the veins and capillaries in your skin. Hormones are small enough but collagen is too big and normally can't even be another by the digestive system(something has to be done to it) and protein is too big. Amino acids (building blocks of protein) I think r small enough. But u can't just put protein in some oil then on your skin and expect the amino acids to be absorbed. You need the enzyme trypsin to break it down.

I just realized icould have made my own cream in class last semester! In one of my classes at uni we gotto mess with reall enzymes and other stomach juices and our teacher doesn't really care what we do with our work once we're done. I could have collected the amino acids:/ I'm such a dunce.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon