Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Slowing down

I havent been doing the Steve g jones every night because i've been a bit busy and as it seems they have gone back a bit. But I guess that's why they do it for 21 days hey to program your mind. they're still full but i'll keep up with the routine from tomorrow and tell you how the whole 21 days goes straight uninterrupted Smile

Do let us know how it goes for you...you should take pics too if you're not too shy
Thumbs Down 

will do Smile

I must have missed something when I bought the hypno files. All I saw was things to buy so I guess I missed any reference to doing it for 21 days. I just re-read the website and still don't see any mention of 21 days, so I guess I have a mental block about it. Could you please help me understand what's involved?

As I've already mentioned in your other post, thanks so very, very much for this tip. A gold star, heck a diamond star, to you. Big Grin

yeah Smile so you just listen to them and relax, your goal is to get into a trance like state, kind of like the feeling when you're driving and drive past your exit or the state you're in just before you're asleep. You can read up on it but you just have to let go and relax as much as possible while you're listening Smile

How are you doing now BridgetJane?
Did you start with the hypnosis again?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon