Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Flaxseed Oil & Fish Oil

Hi
Is rubbing either flaxseed oil or fish oil into your breasts safe; or are there any known side effects?
Is one better than the other for growth, and is the growth permanent?
Would this be a good way of getting Omega 3 or would you have to take the capsules to get the Omega 3?
Many thanks Rolleyes

It's definitely safe because some dermatologists recommend topical application of flax oil or fish oil. Several scientific studies have demonstrated that omega 3 has some therapeutic value in healing minor wounds and reducing scars because of it's an anti-inflammatory. As for breast growth I wouldn't have thought that either was likely to result in breast growth by itself and would need to be part of a broader program.

they both are safe and increase breast growth .

I'm not an expert but wouldn't it be more effective to take these nutrients orally?

(08-10-2012, 11:13 PM)jeanette Wrote:  I'm not an expert but wouldn't it be more effective to take these nutrients orally?

I would think orally would be just as good, and definitely more practical especially considering most fish oil is pretty smelly.

A lot of people here are actually against using fish oil on the breasts as it's possible that it increases testosterone...or something like that...Me, personally...I'm against it because of the awful smell...I wasn't even able to use it on my butt for more than 4 days.

Fish oil gives better results, assuming it gives the same breast results as it does for the butt, but flax is a much more tolerable scent.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon