Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Noogleberry help?

I just received my NB yesterday and I'm wondering.. where do you like.. 'position' the cups on your chest? I have the mediums, and my boobs are kinda snoopy-boob/saggy-ish shaped. It seems like if I put them higher, i won't get any underboob. Or if I put them too low, I won't get the tops at all and itll worsen my snoopy-boob shape.

What do y'all do? Huh

Also.. If my boob fills this whole thing, isn't it gonna be all oblong and floppy? Like the cup? Just having a hard time visualizing this... :o

Thank y'all!

I position mine pretty low because I want to get a beautiful tapered breast shape like my girlfriend's. If I put them up too high, there just seems to be too much breast above the nipples and not enough below. Maybe if you have too much breast tissue down low, the answer is to not worry about suctioning the lower part until you're happy with how much the upper part has caught up. Smile Then maybe you should get a larger set of domes so you can get the whole breasts at once.

Noogling while lying completely flat on your back is said to give a more 'boob-job' look.HTH

It almost sounds like the mediums are too small.

Thank y'all for the replies! Yeah, I think I'll start noogling while I'm reading before bed.. and may look into ordering the large contoured instead of the mediums. Thanks! Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon