Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

SHARE YOUR BEST WAY FOR WAIST REDUCTION

I'm new to the waist training. My stomach is flat, but I'm pretty boxy & want to draw the sides of my abs inward. I was in the gym locker room talking to a girl that was exactly my size; short, tiny, petite. Of course, she had awesome looking fake boobs & that's how we started talking. Lol. We compared height, weight, etc. same everything (except boobs). Yet her whole torso looked better, not just from the boob size. We stood in front of the mirror side by side while she talked about how her boobs looked just like mine before surgery & I couldn't stop looking at her waist.

Bam! That was it. The sides of her waist came in so much more than mine. I looked like a ruler next to her. That's when I decided to see what I could do about bringing in the sides of my waist. I don't want to do full corset, the shorter squeam or other cinchers look pretty good. But I'm pretty cheap, lol, so I read on another site how some women were just using ace bandages. So I'll try that for a month or two and see if its enough to do the trick. If not, I'll cave and buy something better. I just don't know how long or how often to do it.

This one is about the size I'd want. But might have to get one that ties up since I'm so damn small to begin with
http://www.fredericks.com/Classic_Waist_...l?cgid=co8&

(17-08-2014, 07:06 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  Jet- it sounds like you're doing your squats the right way. Well, by drawing them in, do you mean sucking in? Or do you mean chest full of air & flexing the abs? You have to keep a tight core when squatting or you can hurt yourself & make the squats less effective. Just make sure you breathe in, hold, keep abs tight and then squat. Breathe out when you're back up.

When doing ab exercises, only do front abs, don't do side abs. Working out your abs, just like any muscle, makes them bigger. If you're trying to draw in your waist on the sides, avoid side ab workouts, it'll only make your side abs bigger. Also if you're trying to loose a belly, wait until its pretty flattened out before beginning ab exersizes.

Well I was walking with my sides tightened, if you see what I mean and also when doing squats I was focusing on drawing in the sides and core simultaneously on an exhalation, but the last few days I have tried to focus on the pelvic floor and front abs mainly as I used to when I did Pilates. (zipping them up)

(17-08-2014, 07:11 AM)Charlie_girl Wrote:  I'm new to the waist training. My stomach is flat, but I'm pretty boxy & want to draw the sides of my abs inward. I was in the gym locker room talking to a girl that was exactly my size; short, tiny, petite. Of course, she had awesome looking fake boobs & that's how we started talking. Lol. We compared height, weight, etc. same everything (except boobs). Yet her whole torso looked better, not just from the boob size. We stood in front of the mirror side by side while she talked about how her boobs looked just like mine before surgery & I couldn't stop looking at her waist.

Bam! That was it. The sides of her waist came in so much more than mine. I looked like a ruler next to her. That's when I decided to see what I could do about bringing in the sides of my waist. I don't want to do full corset, the shorter squeam or other cinchers look pretty good. But I'm pretty cheap, lol, so I read on another site how some women were just using ace bandages. So I'll try that for a month or two and see if its enough to do the trick. If not, I'll cave and buy something better. I just don't know how long or how often to do it.

This one is about the size I'd want. But might have to get one that ties up since I'm so damn small to begin with
http://www.fredericks.com/Classic_Waist_...l?cgid=co8&

I'm leaving the underbust corset for a while, but a cincher would be nice. The fat transfer massage feels like it's helping too! My belly isn't particularly fat, I have a soft layer under my entire mid section and I mainly need to do cardio which I do not enjoy so I am focusing on targeting the areas as much as I can and toning, whilst calorie counting and doing massage. Will definitely avoid side ab tightening now thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon