Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Louloute's programme

Okay, it's time for me to pop up and share my program. this will also help me keep track of what i am doing Smile

i unknowingly started NBE approx 2 years ago. when i moved to Asia and lived there for 1.5 years. i never had the urge to have boobs; i always had a small chest and never even thought about it. When i was in Asia, i guess my diet changed, i wasn't getting the same nutrition and eating a lot of starchy foods. did my boobs ever shrink! then a girlfriend at the time made a comment about it - something along the line of ... why are your boobs sooo small? maybe you need to gain weight so that they grow? - wow did that comment ever bother me. even though she didn't mean any harm in saying it.

anyway, i found a beauty spa centre there that offered a guaranteed 10-day boob growing program. did not have a single clue that this was possbible or what NBE was at this point. i just went for it.

Turned out they gave me a pack of PM: it was this one http://akinaistore.com/suplife_pueraria_mirifica_99
and massaged my boobs for 10 days: me lying down on my back and two girls at each side massaging in a fast upward motion pushing my boobs towards the middle of my chest ( does that make sense?) for like 15-20 min.
they also told me to eat as much ripe sweet papaya as i can, drink lots of soy milk and/or cow milk - any milk products really.

*note* i was on BCP at this point

i started eating about 4 papayas a week! big ones. and drank so much milk and soy milk. i took 2 tablets of PM a day. one in the morning and one in the evening. after 10 days... not only did i grow, my boobs looked fantastic - shape and size. and i kept growing for about 2-3 months after even though i finished my PM pills in one month. i didnt know what pm was or about cycling or anything.

i thought the growth would stay, but because it was only a month supply i couldn't upkeep Sad. i was also very stressed out at the time preparing for my big move back home. so not only did i lose all my growth i seemed to have shrunken even smaller Huh

so for the past few months i have been on this site quietly researching. there's so much info!

my stats:
height:5"2
weight: 97
underbust:28
bust: 33
bra size: between A and B cup (i wear a 32B that i dont fill out too well)
goal: 32 C

i also did not know about hormonal imbalance - estrogen - progesterone - etc... until recently. i did the online test and turned out i have almost all symptoms of progesterone deficiency and estrogen dominance.

i loved Ginie's thread. and since she was following Chyomilk's program i am going to try and copy hers. i have read it over and over again.

i ordered kokoro progesterone cream. wanted to use it to balance out myself first before devising a program but then i also ordered UB. and was too impatient so i started both pretty much at the same time. started both near the middle of my last cycle.

i felt a lot better after the PC cream. i had more energy, less bloated, just all around better. and my boobs didnt grow but i felt like they were "woken up".

so right now i am taking:

morning:
1 kelp or l-tyrosine
1 UB
1 MSM + 1 vit C

afternoon:

1 UB
2 lamb placenta
1 HA
1 MSM + 1 vit C

evening:
1 UB
2 lamb placenta
1 HA
1 MSM + 1 vit C

night:
1 scoop of neocell collagen

(i was taking raw pituitary but then stopped after 5 days bc i read here that people under 35 shouldnt take it - i might take l-arginine instead). my temp needs to be way higher! it is so low. i really hope this doesnt interfere too much.

im going to give UB 3 mos and then see where im at.

Rainbow 

welcome! I wish you the best of luck on your NBE journey!!!

¥7,199? Is that about $90 US currency? Goodness, that's expensive! It sounds worth it though if you continued to grow even after you were done with your supply. I hope your new program works well for you, good luck!

Yea ! So expensive actually the whole 10 day thing costed 200$. I was in south east Asia and had no idea where to buy another box. But the conversion from this website should be about 40$.

(18-08-2012, 03:10 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  welcome! I wish you the best of luck on your NBE journey!!!

Thanks Emily !

Also forgot to mention I use the noogleberry. Have had it for about 6mos but need to be more consistent.

it's my 11th day into 2nd cycle. my temp is super low (low 97s) and even though i try to up it with l-tyrosine and kelp it still sits around there. in the luteal phase, my temp does rise a bit (high 97s low 98s). when my temp is low i feel really bloated, tired, dizzy and sometimes lethargic. does anyone have advice and opinions?

no progress yet on the boobs front. i know it's only been about 3 weeks. i got tingles in the first week but then again i was also using PC cream. so it may have been that. i do BBT charting to the best of my ability, it's hard to wake up everyday at the exact same time etc... i started about 2 cycles ago after i stopped taking BCP (to avoid pregnancies)

however, i have better swelling with NB and im still in the first half of my cycle. at least thats something Smile

They have boob spas in Asia?!?? That's awesome! Wink

I also have a naturally low body temp, mid to low 97's, and I've had great growth regardless. I wonder if trying to increase that will help my NBE even more. I don't suggest Arginine, as it takes a lot of pills at once to work and you'll go through a full bottle in a matter of days. I've been thinking about Tyrosine but it sounds like it's not doing much for you, either. If you find something that helps increase your temperature, let us know! I might also try L-Carnitine (for fat burning and energy), but I'm not sure if that's supposed to raise your body temp or not...

How long have you been using PC? It sounds like you're responding positively to it. Good luck with BE! Don't forget to massage!

(21-08-2012, 09:12 PM)Doll Wrote:  They have boob spas in Asia?!?? That's awesome! Wink

I also have a naturally low body temp, mid to low 97's, and I've had great growth regardless. I wonder if trying to increase that will help my NBE even more. I don't suggest Arginine, as it takes a lot of pills at once to work and you'll go through a full bottle in a matter of days. I've been thinking about Tyrosine but it sounds like it's not doing much for you, either. If you find something that helps increase your temperature, let us know! I might also try L-Carnitine (for fat burning and energy), but I'm not sure if that's supposed to raise your body temp or not...

How long have you been using PC? It sounds like you're responding positively to it. Good luck with BE! Don't forget to massage!

HeheBig Grin I wish. It was a service offered at a spa I found at the back of a magazine. Sounds sketchy I know but I think the pm they gave me was really good quality.

I wouldn't care about my low temp so much if I wasn't taking BO. But yes, generally I feel better with higher temps. I will let u know if I find a way to raise it Smile

I only started pc on my last cycle during luteal phase. I was going to skip it this cycle cos I wanna see how I respond with just BO alone I think I will cave Rolleyes

Your progress is amazing @doll ! You have my goal boobs for sure Smile

Hmmm... It's day 18 of my cycle and my temp is super low. Hovering around 97 then on the 15th day it dropped to 96.8 so I thought that I would ovulate by day 16 or 17 but my temp hasn't risen. Does this mean I am not ovulating this month? And that I don't have a luteal phase? I don't know what to do since I want to use PC cream and don't know when I can apply it.

I've been off bcp for about 2 1/2 months. And i know it takes some time for my cycles to regulate - maybe up to a year Dodgy. But I really don't like this.

Not much progress with BO yet. They feel a bit heavier. Nothing visible. Heavier not swollen Smile however my temp is wayyy too low and Ive been lazy with my protein intake. Will try to improve both somehow.

im posting my cycle 1 and cycle 2 bbt charts so i can refer to it later. im still in cycle 2 (day 20). my chart is really strange this month. this time last month i was at 98.3 now im bouncing back and forth between 96.8 and 97. first chart is cycle 1 and second chart is cycle 2.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon