Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Binaural Beats for Breast Growth

Thanks goldy for your reply. It's easier and more convenient this way Smile

I was confused about this because I read somewhere that Binaural Beats should be listened to while relaxing and concentrating on the track, but this was about BBs used for meditation and other stuff not related to breast growth.

(16-04-2014, 03:44 AM)goldy Wrote:  
(24-04-2013, 02:16 AM)serena Wrote:  Hi emily, is the app named " sapien medicine"? I tried to type in breast enlargement in the play store and this the only bb related app pop up. But it doesn't look like a japanese app to me. Thanks!

(06-04-2013, 11:31 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  
(06-04-2013, 06:43 PM)kmkm Wrote:  
(23-11-2012, 07:54 PM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  Been listening BB recently, my breasts are bigger then before and much more heavier then before!

Emily could you please tell me where you got BB? thanks

Google Play Store if you have an android, I just typed in breast enlargement and this Japanese app pulled up and it was talking about BB so I downloaded it. I don't know the name of the app because I broke my phone and all my apps were lost, and it doesn't show in my library on the play store.
I've been listening to Sapien Med. on computer. It's only 10 mins. long and I have to restart it all the time to continue listening. Are there longer ones that someone can provide a link for please?

this one is fifteen minutes long. not much longer but it helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sZVZDNtpEY

also there is some kind of 'endless' site u plug the youtube link in and it continuously plays until you stop it:

http://endlessvideo.com/watch?v=A1evxMA7yYw

The Sapien beats are remarkable. I tried them for the first time today and got tingling (breast program) and pressure feelings (estrogen program). I haven't even tried any NBE methods yet!

Unbelievable. Now my nipples are chafing/itching/burning and the areolas are puffed out. My mood is also definitely elevated.

Now, in addition to the sensations listed above, my breasts ache all the way to the armpits for a while after listening to the beats. It's exhilarating, and I think I'm hooked on it now.

I added the Sapien progesterone program and was surprised to find that it has eliminated my calf edema. I was under the impression that progesterone would just counter estrogen-induced edema, and my edema's not from estrogen, but rather from mold VOCs -> brain overreacts, stresses out, and releases aldosterone. It turns out that progesterone will treat any kind of edema because progesterone binds to the mineralocorticoid receptor tighter than aldosterone and inhibits it.

Candace, I admire your brand of nerdiness in this thread. Big Grin

Why thank you, Baroness. Nerds! Nerds! Nerds!

Another cool development: whenever I observe affection, my breasts tingle more. I wonder if there's a direct link between them and the mirror neuron system (MNS), or if they're just reacting to the oxytocin released when the MNS is activated.

(01-09-2014, 09:13 PM)Candace Wrote:  I added the Sapien progesterone program and was surprised to find that it has eliminated my calf edema. I was under the impression that progesterone would just counter estrogen-induced edema, and my edema's not from estrogen, but rather from mold VOCs -> brain overreacts, stresses out, and releases aldosterone. It turns out that progesterone will treat any kind of edema because progesterone binds to the mineralocorticoid receptor tighter than aldosterone and inhibits it.

I've just read about progesterone, mainly because I noticed that whenever I listen to the Progesterone Isochronic tones I get really horny! hahaha...and guess what, in addition to increasing the libido, progesterone causes calmness and reduces anxiety. I also found this on the Wikipedia page for Progesterone:

"Progesterone enhances the function of serotonin receptors in the brain, so an excess or deficit of progesterone has the potential to result in significant neurochemical issues."

But that got me thinking...since Progesterone is supposed to be at its highest levels in our bodies during the luteal phase, then why most of us suffer from PMS? Is that a sign we have a deficiency in that hormone?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon