Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Binaural Beats for Breast Growth

Rainbow 

I'm currently using Binaural Beats to increase my size. I actually started earlier tonight but I was wondering if anyone had success with just listening to BB. Here's my plan, mornings I'll listen to BB and at night I'll listen to RMR. I felt tingles when I listened to BB tonight but I'm not sure if they were from the BB or my breast were just "jumpy" ya know. I know a few hypno programs incorporate them but I'm not sure which ones.
Rainbow 

So far so good, BB has increased bust firmness and this going to sound weird but it tightens my skin which perks up my breast even more then usual. Also it gives me such an achy feeling in my breasts and it rounds them out so well too. I love it!

This looks cool!
If you get any growth out of it, I think I'll add it with m other MP3s. Smile
Good luck!
Rainbow 

(19-08-2012, 01:37 AM)BodyRocking Wrote:  This looks cool!
If you get any growth out of it, I think I'll add it with m other MP3s. Smile
Good luck!

With BB and RMR I go from 38.5" to 38.7" because my breasts enlarge and become so full and heavy. I can always tell that my breast have definitely become bigger after listening to either RMR or BB. So I'll keep going for 10 days and then hopefully that swelling will become real growth by then. If I can just reach 39" by mid September then I know I'll reach 40" by my bday! But its definitely worth adding into any NBE program

what is binaural beats or which do you listen to?
Rainbow 

There's an entire study on it but there certain sounds that our brainwaves correlate with and responds to. These are called Binaural Beats. I assume the BB influences our brain to start growing our breast which makes them so much bigger and fuller.

And I downloaded an app from the Play Store for free to get it. Its all in Chinese though uggggggh

I-Breast

(20-08-2012, 01:08 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  There's an entire study on it but there certain sounds that our brainwaves correlate with and responds to. These are called Binaural Beats. I assume the BB influences our brain to start growing our breast which makes them so much bigger and fuller.

And I downloaded an app from the Play Store for free to get it. Its all in Chinese though uggggggh

I-Breast

wow thank you! thats amazing, you can definitely feel it in your breasts as it plays Big Grin i am really going try using this in my nbe.
Rainbow 

(20-08-2012, 02:05 AM)BonitaDDs Wrote:  
(20-08-2012, 01:08 AM)Emily Loretta Wrote:  There's an entire study on it but there certain sounds that our brainwaves correlate with and responds to. These are called Binaural Beats. I assume the BB influences our brain to start growing our breast which makes them so much bigger and fuller.

I-Breast

wow thank you! thats amazing, you can definitely feel it in your breasts as it plays Big Grin i am really going try using this in my nbe.

Your welcome! I know! I got lot of aches when listening to it, let us know how it goes for you! I just finished and OMG my breasts are beautifully rounded and so full!

Rainbow 

Day 3 of BB and Big Grin my breasts are nice round and incredible full and firm. Love it! Especially how round they are when I cup them lol oh and also the bottom half of my breasts aare filling up more which which my breast stick out more I'm feeling cool Cool

Don't have an iPhone/android Sad Do you know of any links to BB on the computer. Thank you x Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon