Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can tracks cancel out?

Hi!
I was thinking about hypnosis and suliminals for NBE, and was curious.
Since there are different makers, could listening to them at once cancel out the effect of the other(s)?

Ex: Steve G Jones first-you get growth-, next you listen to Balketalks or one with music covering up subliminals, could that cncel out the other?

Hi
I'm not sure if I would recommend listening to more than one hypnosis at any one time. Each hypnosists has different ways of doing their work (using different methods for hypnosis), and therefore I think you should concentrate and use just one.

Okay, so could I just useone track at a time? For about a month to judge growth? Can I just use a subliminal track (or one that plays sounds with inaudible hypnosis in the background)?
Rainbow 

@BodyRocking

Do you still use Xtreme Boobster? How were your results. I just started...I'm going to do a hypno program.

Emily--
I didn't start it, it sounded like it messes with your hormones- and I want to leave mine be I think... I'm not sure, it is something I would like to try, but not right now. sorry!! Tell me how it goes for you!
Rainbow 

No you were right for it, and I'll let you know how it goes. So far I get a tad bit of achy-ness in my bust near the sides but not like RMR or BB. But I'm going to continue.

I'd like to try BB out sometime Smile wht is RMR?

Okay, so could I just useone track at a time? For about a month to judge growth? Can I just use a subliminal track (or one that plays sounds with inaudible hypnosis in the background)? - sorry I've put your question like this, but I didn't know how to put it in the text box like you're suppose to.

I think you would need to use it more than one month to see if you got any growth (probably about 3-6months), and I think the subliminal track would be as an 'extra boost', I don't think they would do anything really on their own (unless anyone knows any different). But make sure the subliminal is from the same hypnotist, as again, their methods may be different.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon