Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Where to apply your breast cream...

Hello ladies
I was reading regarding cocoa butter with vitamin e that it can make your boobs grow.
It said to only put it under your breast, to the sides and under the arm pits. However, it did not say why. Does anybody know why?

I have just bought some shop's own brand (I'm hoping this is okay and that it will work - I'm not sure if I should have bought a more expensive one, but I will see how it goes).

I massage my breasts 'dry' (with no cream/oil as I read that this can actually 'stretch' your breasts. So I am just going to put the cream on after my massage. Do you ladies think this will be okay?

You should try to add cream first when you going to massage your breasts. It will be the best option.

its better to add cream instead of doing dry massage..

Quote:its better to add cream instead of doing dry massage..

Why is it better?

If you are fascinated by fuller breasts, take an up close look at the Breast Enlargement Photos here to know exactly what you are looking for.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon