Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs

Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs
October 31 2006 at 3:26 PM Karen (Login karenjohnstonuk)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone. I just thought I would share this with you. In May this year (2006)I had read online that Agnus Castus was good for PMS. As I suffered badly from PMS,I had every symptom in the book, if there was a symptom that was associated with PMS, I had it. I felt sane for two weeks and crazy and bloated for the other two weeks of the month. My 32a breasts were so tender it was agony. So I thought I would give this so called wonder herb a try. They say it takes three months to get into your system. So I went to my local Holland and Barrett and bought my first bottle of Agnus Castus 400 mg Capsules. They had a weird smell and did not taste very nice but I soon got used to it. I took two in the morning and two in the evening. The first month, I didnt really notice anything different, but I was determined to give them a try. So when they were finished I went back and got my second bottle. This time I only had the PMS symptoms for one week before my period, and my breasts were still swollen but not as tender. Then came the third month of buying Agnus Castus. I loved it. My PMS symptoms were almost zero. I still got a headache and swollen breasts but only for a couple of days before my period was du. This I could live with. Even my family had commented how different my moods were. By the fourth month my breasts were noticably fuller, as i was out growing my bras. This is now my fifth month of taking Agnus Castus, I never missed any day of taking them. I feel so much happier, I wouldnt say my PMS is completely one but it has dramatically improved, after all Agnus Castus is not a miracle cure but it certainly has helped me a great deal. And the Plus side is that Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs. In May when I first started using them, my breasts were small, empty and a flat 32a, it is now 31st October 2006, five months later and I am now a 32c, full, perky breasts, and actually needing a bigger cup size again, probably a 32d !!. I am so pleased with the results, Agnus Castus worked for me and I wul definately say to anyone that wants to try them, they are not an instant cure. With patience and perseverance, it took five months but Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs.

Respond to this message

Author Reply
Claire
(Login clairefarky) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs October 31 2006, 3:59 PM

Well done to you. Were you originally a 32c and gone down to 32a or has the agnus cactus made them that size?

Karen
(Login karenjohnstonuk) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs October 31 2006, 5:21 PM

I was originally a bra size 32a and since taking the Agnus Castus capsules (for 5 months) I have grown to a bra size 32c which I am now needing to change again, hopefully to a size 32d.

Corrie
(Login Corrie73) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs October 31 2006, 5:51 PM

That's great! I am taking agnus castus (vitex) too...also for PMS. I didn't really expect it to help much with NBE, but now I am hopeful that it will be a good part of my routine.

I read somewhere, however, that the recommended dose for PMS is something like 600 mg in a single dose once a day, and that too high doses can cause other problems. But it sounds like the 800 mg dose worked well for Karen.
Does anyone have any ideas on what is a good dose?

pussycat
(Login pussycat_laura) question. October 31 2006, 6:19 PM

I've found in my country tincture made from agnus castum and red clover. It is recommended to take 3 ml 3X per day for PMS.
How much should I take for BE?

It doesn't say the concentration of the agnus castum.
can you help me?

thanks anyway.

Karen
(Login karenjohnstonuk) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs October 31 2006, 6:23 PM

Hi Corrie,
I got my Agnus Castus 400mg from my local Holland and Barrett. They cost me £5.99 for 100 capsules. Sometimes they are on offer fo £4.99 I take 2 capsules (800mg) in the morning and 2 capsules (800mg)in the evening. Im not sure if it is safe to increase the doseage because Agnus Castus stimulates the pituary gland and helps to balance the hormones. Bt as I said 'patience and perseverance' is the key. It has taken 5 months to get to the size I am now, and I havent missed a single dose.

Carla
(no login) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs October 31 2006, 7:18 PM

can this be taken if you are in the menopause?
thanks
carla

mrsu
(Login mrsu) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs October 31 2006, 9:14 PM

hi
congratulations on your growth!! do you take it with contraceptives and is it taken with a herbal routine
thanks

Anonymous
(Login karenjohnstonuk) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs October 31 2006, 9:53 PM

Hi mrsu
No I dont take the Agnus Castus with contraceptives. The only routine I have is taking my two capsules in the morning and another two at night. I usually try to space them about 12 hours apart. If I take two at 8am, I will take the next two at 8pm. I havent tried any other herbs or creams because I was happy with the results I have had from Agnus Castus on its own. I am not taking any other medication either.

Darisha
(Login Darisha) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs October 31 2006, 11:30 PM

Karen, first of all congrats on your growth. I would like to know if you were doing any massage in this time. Before you started taking vitex were you looking into increasing your breast size or was your main goal just to treat pms?? I've tried all the herb thing with not so nice side effects and have just purchased a bottle of vitex which I have just started taking. I am becoming more and more convinced that the secret to nbe is balanced hormones and not just taking phytoestrogens. It would certainly make sense not to be taking these phytoestrogenic herbs if you are already estrogen dominant. I think that was my problem and why I have so many side effects to herbs, like headaches which I never used to get until I took herbs. After hearing your story I feel more optomistic about getting some results with vitex. Thanks for sharing.
Darisha

Moonkissed
(Login Moonkissed)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs November 1 2006, 12:08 AM

I started taking Vitex capsules two months ago, partly to help with NBE but also to help with my bad PMS. Sometimes, I will get cramps that hurt so much I must lie down for fear of passing out. Last week, when I started my period, I noticed that my cramps were not as severe as usual, and only lasted for a couple of days. Also, my period was a bit lighter. I am hoping that next month will be even better. Smile As for my breasts, I have noticed a small increase in fullness, so I am hoping to gain more.

Karen
(Login karenjohnstonuk) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs November 1 2006, 12:21 AM

Hi Darisha
I havent done any massage or anything else apart from taking the Agnus Castus capsules. I first started taking them in May this year. My reasons for startng to take them was to try to relieve the ymptoms of PMS not for NBE. I was always quite small in the boob department, so the growth was a plus side effect for me. Now I dont want to stop taking them. I dont know what will happen if I do stop taking them, will they go back to the 32a that I was or will they stay as they are. Also I wouldnt want to undo what it has taken 5 months to acheive.
Good luck taking your Vitex, dont expect instant results, it took at least 3 months of taking Agnus Castus every day before I noticed and felt ny change, remember 'patience and perseverance' it was worth it for me

Karen
(Login karenjohnstonuk) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs November 1 2006, 12:29 AM

Hi Moonkissed
I was the same as yourself, I had heavy, very painful periods and the PMS was totally mad. Agnus Castus not only gave me my boobs back, it gave me my life back, my periods are much lighter, less painful and my PMS is at least 90% gone.
It sounds like the Agnus Castus is going to work or you too. if it does, be prepared to be buying bigger bras a couple of times. Ive had to already.
Good luck,

Kari
(Login PinkNika) Wow November 1 2006, 1:39 AM

My goodness!!! Just as I have decided again on what to take for NBE, this pops up! Oh well. LOL. I am glad to know that it not only helped your PMS but has helped you grow!!

Kari
(Login PinkNika) just another comment November 1 2006, 1:53 AM

So...let me get this straight....you only took agnus castus thats it?? Nothing else?? I am impressed if thats the only thing that you took, but of course every womans body is different. Hmmm...well onto more research lol.

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs November 1 2006, 3:20 AM

i have read on a website before that all you need is vitex (another name is chaste berry tree) as it is a progesterone stimulant which is good as most women are estrogen dominenet. it is similar to wildyam yet potentially more potent. I am using vitex (chasteberry tree oil) in my massages (in cocoa butter) 2 drops 2x/day, and i got it from vitaminworld.com - i get most of my herbs there. If you check out their website also check out their multivitamin for women i just noticed it yesterday its called Mega Vita Min for Women T/R , and its a mixture including vitex castus/red clover/wild yam/royal jelly/paba/ dong quai/ barley/zinc /selenium,ect
i;m not sure if all multivitamins have all this but this one seems perfect for nbe! all this time i was actually taking a children

dandelion
(Login dandelion1) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs November 1 2006, 3:30 AM

also i have to add that whenever i read about vitex or wildyam cream working for breast enhancement, they were always used alone with nothing else; one site i found was actually from a doctor who wrote abotu his wife - with NO products listed or linked to the site so i know he wasnt trying to sell something. As someone wrote above, it works with the pituary gland similar to what bountiful breasts does. Honestly, since nbe is about balance, i would say either of these herbs are VITAL to nbe as increasing estrogen alone can also cause more problems (take a look at the pueraria forum and most women are complaining about pms and different periods- pueraria works to increase estrogen alone).

Moonkissed
(Login Moonkissed)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs November 1 2006, 4:23 AM

Karen:

I certainly won't mind buying more bras if it's all for a good cause. Big Grin Thank you for your encouragement.

As dandelion mentioned, herbs that help promote progesterone are helpful for growth. We have to remember that too much estrogen is bad (it causes PMS symptoms), and a balance is needed to have the right amounts of progesterone and estrogen in the body, which will help breasts grow faster.

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs November 1 2006, 6:08 AM

Hi Girls,

For anyone who is taking contraceptives, I've researched and found that Agnus Castus interferes with the effect of birth control, negating it completely, so please keep this in mind if you're going to add it to your NBE routine. If you do a forum search, someone has mentioned this as well.

tms81
(Login tms81) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs November 1 2006, 8:54 AM

Hmmm i was doing a lot of reading about that herb before and wanted to use it but never got that far. Think i have to go and buy it now. I am a 32b and really want to join the D cup club. woooooohooooooo

Nicola
(Login Nicola88) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs November 1 2006, 10:54 AM

Hi girls,

I am quite keen to try this herb, but I don't suffer with bad PMS, do you think it is still worth a try? Also do you think it is okay to take it with other herbs? x

Tatiana
(no login) Agnus Castus and Wild Yam November 1 2006, 11:38 AM

Hiya,

I just bought a jar of 7percent Wild Yam cream from Holland and Barrett to help with PMS symptoms but i had read that Agnus Castus is more effective and after reading this thread will go get some today!
Karen is there only one type of these capsules in Holland and Barrett? Could you tell me what it sais on your bottle so i can make sure to get the same one! Thanks a heap. :-)
I was looking at all the programes for breast growth on this site and was going to start one but maybe this will be enough to get rid of my PMS and help with growing my very small A cups! While i was on the Contraceptive Pill they were a little bigger but since i've stopd takeing the Pill they have shrunk again!
Does anyone know if it's okay to use the Wild Yam cream and the Agnus Castus together? or what the difference is between Mexican Wild Yam and Wild Yam??

One more question!! it sais on the jar of Wild Yam to rub in 2 times a day but alternate where you put it, have any of you put it soley on the breast area more than 2 times a day?

Good luck to all of you and Congrats to Karen!!! Hopefully it'l work on me aswell!
:-)

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs November 1 2006, 12:22 PM

This thread has me fasinated and would like to learn more about this. Have been looking up chaste berry on google found some stuff. Trying to remeber if I ever saw it in the health food stores or drug stores. Anyone else try it. Karen I am soo happy this worked for you, and you really lucked out, getting larger breasts with just one herb and also looking after your PMS. Please stay in touch and let us know if your growth stAYS if you should lower your dose or stop taking it. Been searching this forum and not much info here about it. Not even on BeBoard as far as I have searched anyway. Best of luck to you Karen and Take Care!!!

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Unwanted side effects,,,,,,, November 1 2006, 12:54 PM

Chaste Berry does sound promising, but 2 side effects that I would not want, are that it MAY, I repeat May cause hair loss, and decrease in libedo . Just thought I would share this incase someone is going to rush out and buy it. I hope that Karen will comment on this and share any experiences she had if these side effects were of concern for her.

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs November 1 2006, 2:49 PM

Well done Karen!!!! :-D

TO - SNOWFLAKE ~~~~~~~~~~

I added this to a recent post and thought you might be interested -

Herbal medicines are now readily available not just from medical herbalists but from health food stores, high street chemists and even from supermarkets. Certain herbs have been adopted by the media, and articles on their uses, both real and imaginary abound. One such herb is Vitex agnus castus. This herb is probably one of the most important herbs used by Medical Herbalists to treat female hormonal disorders and is considered to be a hormonal modulator.1
The species name Agnus castus originates from the Greek agnos castus, meaning chaste, as the Greeks thought the plant calmed sexual passion. Its common name of caste berry and monks pepper also gives some indication of its historical usage.

Historical usage
Vitex agnus castus consists of the dried ripe fruits of a densely branched shrub that is indigenous to the Mediterranean and Central Asia. The commercial crops mainly come from Albania and Morocco. The plant blooms in the height of the summer and after pollination develops dark reddish brown to black fruits about the size of a pepper corn. It is this dried fruit that is used in medicine today.
Vitex agnus castus has been used in medicine for centuries, one of the first specific records of its medical use is by Hippocrates in the 4th Century BC. Both Hippocrates and later Dioscorides in his De Materia Medica written in AD 77 talk about using Vitex as a sitz bath for diseases of the uterus. Throughout the Middle Ages medical writers in Europe simply recopied the ancient Greek and Roman sources, and Vitex was used to treat female disorders. Gerard, one of the great Renaissance herbalists, gathered information about herbs from both Greek and Roman sources as well as from folk and professional Herbalists at the time. He and other writers on Herbal Medicine such as Turner, Dodoens and Parkinson recommend Vitex for inflammation of the uterus and as an emmenagogue.
After the early 1700s Vitex fell out of popularity in England where it wasn’t rediscovered until it gathered new interest as a herb for female reproductive imbalances in the mid 1900s. The modern interest in Vitex began in Germany, where in 1930 Dr Gerhard Madaus conducted some of the first scientific research on the plant’s effects on the female hormonal system. Madaus developed a patent medicine from an extract of dried Vitex fruits. This medicine trademarked as Agnolyt has subsequently been used in almost all scientific studies on Vitex.
The fruits were found to have 1.3–1.64% yield of essential oil, 22% sabinene, 20% 1.8 cineole, 6% alpha-pinene. The essential oil has an antibacterial activity.2 The fruits also contain flavonoids and iridoid glycosides. The iridoid glycosides have recently been quantified and consists of 0.3% acubin, 0.6% agnoside and 0.07% eurostoside.3 No individual constituent of Vitex has been shown to have an intrinsic hormonal activity, and the chemical composition responsible for its action has not yet been isolated.

Scientific studies
One of the most cited studies of the pharmacological effects of Vitex was carried out by Haller at the University of Gottingen in the early 1960s. Female Guinea pigs were given Vitex tincture orally at normal to high dose for 90 days.3 At the end of this time the animals were examined for any changes in organ structure or weight. It was concluded that at normal doses Vitex clearly demonstrated a decrease of oestrogen effects and an increase of progesterone effects. This effect was mediated through the pituitary gland: Follicle Stimulating Hormone secretion was decreased and Lutenizing Hormone and Prolactin secretion were increased. Consistent with this hypothesis, corpus luteal development and glandular proliferation in breast tissue were enhanced and follicular development and uterine weight were slightly decreased.

Indications for use of Vitex
Vitex has been traditionally used to treat a number of differing medical problems, but with particular emphasis on menstrual disorders and related hormonal problems. These are all situations that indicated corpus luteum insufficiency, and sub optimal ovarian function. This is usually defined as abnormal low progesterone levels three weeks after the onset of menstruation (serum progesterone below 10–12 ng/ml). This state is normal during puberty and at menopause, but it is considered abnormal when occurring in women between ages 20 to 40 years. This includes pre-menstrual syndrome, polymenorrhea, an ovulatory cycle, secondary amenorrhoea, infertility and hyperprolactinemia.

Pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS)
In clinical practice it is one of the most frequently discussed menstrual problems, either in isolation or in conjunction with other related problems. It has been estimated that 30 to 40% of menstruating women are affected by pre-menstrual syndrome. Even after menopause women can complain of cyclic mood swings that on investigation are shown to mirror their previous menstrual cycle.
There have been two large surveys done in Germany to study the effect of Vitex on 1542 women diagnosed as suffering from PMS.4 Theses patients were treated for both corpus luteum insufficiency and uterine fibroids. The trial lasted for 166 days using Vitex fluid extract Agnolyt. The treatment was assessed by both patient and practitioner and in 90% of cases symptoms were completely relieved. Physical symptoms such as headaches, sore breasts, bloating and fatigue and psychological changes such as increased appetite, sweet cravings, nervousness/ restlessness, anxiety, depression, mood swings and lack of concentration were all reduced. It was noted that improvement in symptoms began on average after 25.5days.
A controlled clinical trial in England found a significant improvement in all types of PMS except PMS-C, which is characterised by headaches, sweet cravings, palpitations and dizziness.5 My own clinical experience over the past eight years leads me to believe that this is correct and I would suggest that to treat the symptoms of PMS-C the prescription should include other herbs as well as Vitex. Dietary therapy is also important in preventing incidences of low blood sugar that can trigger PMS-C symptoms. The surveys carried out in Germany make no mention of what other advice was or was not given to the patient.

Abnormal menstrual cycle
One of the first major clinical studies on Vitex was by Probst and Roth in 1954.6 Fifty seven women suffering from a variety of menstrual disorders were given Vitex on a daily basis. Fifty patients developed a cycle in Phase with menses, while seven women did not respond. Of these fifty women six with secondary amenorrhoea demonstrated one or more cyclic menstruation. Of the nine patients with scant or infrequent menstrual flow, six found that they had a shortening of the menstrual interval and an increase bleeding. Most significant was the result experienced by 40 patients suffering from cystic hyperplasia of the endometrium who all developed an improvement in menstrual regularity. This disorder is due to relative progesterone deficiency and mainly manifests as dysfunctional menstrual bleeding. No side effects of Vitex were observed.

Vitex and Breast feeding
Traditionally Vitex has been used to promote breast milk flow. Pliny the Greek natural historian (AD 23–79) spoke of using the plant to promote menstruation, to purge the uterus and to promote the flow of milk in new mothers. In the early 1950s several researchers used the Agnolyt preparation to confirm this age old belief. In study it was shown that of 100 nursing mothers, those that used Vitex rather than a placebo had increased milk flow and ease of milk release.4 This confirmed the findings of an earlier trial on lactating women with poor milk production, who when treated with Vitex were found to effectively increase milk production. Vitex took several weeks to show results, but was then used effectively for several months. No problems have been reported with the safety of Vitex for breast fed infants.

Vitex and Infertility
Literature produced by Mediherb7 combines the data from two trials on the influence of Vitex on the corpus luteum. Vitex was used by 45 infertile women between the ages of 23 and 39. The women were considered capable of reproduction and had normal prolactinaemia but showed pathologically low serum levels at day 20 of the menstrual cycle. After three months Vitex treatment was considered successful in 39 of the 45 women. Seven women became pregnant, 25 had normal serum progesterone levels at day 20 and another 7 tended toward normal. This generally coincides with a lengthening of the luteal phase and a positive change in the LHRH test dynamic. The findings indicate an enhancement of corpus luteal function.

Vitex and hyperprolactinemia
The modulating effect of Vitex on Prolactin was confirmed in a double blind placebo trial examining the effect of a proprietary Vitex preparation on 52 women. The daily doses of Vitex extract was 20mg and the study lasted for three months. Hormonal analysis was performed on day 5–8 and day 20 of the cycle both before and after three months of the therapy. Prolactin release was significantly reduced in the Vitex group. Shortened luteal phases and deficits in progesterone production were normalised. No side effects were noted.4

Vitex and menopause
Dr Madaus own therapeutic manual on the Agnolyt suggests that it can be used to treat menopausal symptoms. Within my own practice I have found Vitex useful in treating peri menopausal and menopausal symptoms, in particular hot flushes, and menstrual irregularities such as flooding, clotting and irregular cycle. Post menopausal women who still feel cyclic mood swings can also benefit. In some cases if large doses of Vitex are given women, who are experiencing menopausal depression may find that their symptoms get worse. This effect is reversed when the dose is reduced.

Vitex preparations
A standardised fluid extract of Vitex agnus castus 1:1 45% at a dose of 2 to 4 ml per day or a tincture 1:3 45% at a doses of 6 to 12 mls per day are the usual preparations given by a practitioner. Tablets of 280mg Vitex extract taken at a dose of two tablets in the morning. It is usually recommended by Medical Herbalists that Vitex be taken as a single daily dose first thing in the morning.
It is important to note that Vitex is not a fast acting medication and needs to be taken consistently for some time. The average length of treatment is six months. Patients should be guided by Medical Herbalists who are members of either the National Institute of Medical Herbalists or the Collage of Practitioners of Phytotherapy.

Love

=^_^= x

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
SENIOR MEMBER some info on Agnus Castus November 1 2006, 3:03 PM

WOW !!!!Congratulations, thats amazing you took somthing to combat pms, and gained some boobs as a bonus!!!!Boobie blessings

Just thaught i would put what i have found out about Agnus Castus for every one to see:

For centuries, chasteberry has been used to treat many hormone-related gynecologic conditions. The current literature supports the use of chasteberry for cyclical breast discomfort and premenstrual syndrome; data on its use for menstrual irregularities and fertility disorders are weak

There are no clinical data to support the use of chasteberry for reducing sexual desire, which has been a traditional application.

Chasteberry's therapeutic effects are attributed to its indirect effects on various hormones, especially prolactin and progesterone

Chasteberry may be effective in patients with cyclical breast discomfort.

Theories:
# Alleviates premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
# Stabilizes menstrual abnormalities
# Eases menopausal symptoms
# Helps restore fertility in women
# Serves as a acne treatment

Vitex is sometimes used after discontinuing use of birth control pills to restore normal ovulation

Vitex is not only considered to be a safe supplement, but it is also relatively inexpensive. Most important though, a variety of well-controlled studies have been performed using human subjects and many of them support the usefulness of this supplement.

Contraindications: not recommended during pregnancy. Avoid if taking progesterone drugs.

other names:Abraham's Balm, Chaste Lamb-Tree, Safe Tree, and Monk's Pepper-Tree. It has also been called Indian-Spice, and Wild-Pepper,

More info sorces:
www.stevenfoster.com/education/monograph/vitex.html
www.bbc.co.uk/health/healthy_living/complementary_medicine/remedies_herbs.shtml
www.aafp.org/afp/20050901/821.html
www.supplementwatch.com/suplib/supplement.asp?DocId=1305

Hope this helps you guys, iv found it really intersting and i am concidering adding this to my routine

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs November 1 2006, 3:05 PM

Feary you must have been typing at the same time as me!!!!, great minds think alike ay-Iv been typing and pasting for ages, i told you i usually let you do the leg work-lol

gingerD
(Login gingerD)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs November 1 2006, 3:08 PM

PPS-Do you think people that have reported skin iritations and break out due to taking NBE herbs, would benefit from taking this as well to combat it, because it is reccomended for achne treatment?

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Hey Ladies,,,, November 1 2006, 3:23 PM

Thanks sooo much for pasting all that. I had bought red clover and flax seed oil, to take with my sp, fennel, and wy when I finished my cleanse. Then this was posted yesterday, and wondering if I should have been trying vitex for a jump start instead of RC. It says it could cause break through bleeding too, so again would only be taking in low dose. Anyway now I have alot to think about and don't even know if I could get it at my health food stor. They always look at me like I am an "herb junkie",,, if they just knew what I was trying to do they might be more helpful or refuse to let me in the store. But anyway girls thanks soo much for going to all that trouble!!!!

Busty2b
(Login busty2b) Anyone considering taking only Vitex? November 1 2006, 4:03 PM

Karen...your growth is remarkable, and we are all so happy that you shared your path to success with us. While buying these numerous herbs at the supplement store, I noticed Vitex and wondered what it was for, but because I hadn't seen it on this forum, I figured it had nothing to do with BE. Clearly this news has made everyone stop in their tracks.

I am so new to this (just over a month) and I already feel a slowdown. I no longer experience pains and this concerns me. Because what works for one, does not work for another, I find there is a lot of conflicting information. I was massaging 4X/day with Wild Yam for a good two weeks the breast that wasn't responding as well to the herbs, and then I read that massaging with Wild Yam could actually make your breasts smaller. This made some sense since I wasn't experiencing any growth, so I switched to EPO and BO along with Vit E base and Body Shop's Cocoa Butter.

I'm taking SP, Milk Thistle, Red Clover/Black Cohosh, reintroducing Soy Isoflavones since that may be why I'm no longer experiencing growing pains, and I just ran out of Nettle Root. This is all becoming very expensive so my question to everyone is: Is Vitex something you would take alone? or are you going to include it in your routine? On an above thread it was noted that Vitex works best when taken without other herbs and Karen experienced wondrous success on Vitex alone.

Faerycat and GingerD...Wow! You were right on this. Thanks for all of your research work.

Karen...have you exerienced hair loss?

Take care everyone! Good boobie growth vibes to all of you!

Busty2b xx

Helen
(Login Helen_N)
EVE MEMBERS ~ Faerycat & GingerD ~ November 1 2006, 5:59 PM

Hi girls,

These findings are so helpful, thanks so much for sharing Smile

PS. Just a kind reminder, plz don't forget that it is always a good idea if you could also upload any great pieces of Info like these into the Related Info Pages (say under "Information on Herbs" in this case), for everyone to read anytime in the future, it's a shame when pages like this disappear as new threads naturally push them "down" in the thread "history" and can get forgotten Smile

~*~ Best Blossoming Boobie Wishes to all ~*~

Helen xx

Kari
(Login PinkNika) SO November 1 2006, 8:02 PM

I am kinda confused about the hair loss thing, doing research and things like that I thought that increased estrogen was the thing that stopped hair loss, correct me if I'm wrong, but testosterone is an androgen, by taking ant-androgens (one of the most recommended was saw palmetto) will actually help stop hair loss because you will balance your body with the extra hormones?? Hmmm....

Ash
(no login) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs November 1 2006, 9:42 PM

Hi karen
Well done girl. Just wanted to know how old you are. i did a bit of reading up too like the other girls. has it affected your libido as one of the side effects is to reduce it, and I def dont want that. he he
xx

Lisa
(Login Lisa121)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs November 1 2006, 9:51 PM

Hi everyone, I thought I would chip in because I took Agnus Castus last year when I first started taking single herbs, and actually at the time I felt like I lost hair, I am sure it all came back but it freaked me out for a while.
Also it did not seem to boost BE especially much for me personally, I took it to balance my hormones to start with and never thought of it for NBE :-).

Also you aren't meant to take it for much longer than 6 months at a go, so that is something to keep in mind as well. Sorry if this was mentioned before, I read most of this thread but not all.

Good luck and I hope it works for all of you who try it,
Lisa

Molly
(Login MollyH)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs November 1 2006, 10:22 PM

Agnus Castus is a very popular herb, but does not seem to have had much effect on breast size in general. However anything which helps to balance hormones can help with breast size and it definitely does that.

Moonkissed
(Login Moonkissed)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs November 2 2006, 6:07 AM

[Also you aren't meant to take it for much longer than 6 months at a go, so that is something to keep in mind as well. Sorry if this was mentioned before, I read most of this thread but not all. -- Lisa]

I am curious: where did you read that six months is the limit for taking vitex? The reason I ask is because according to an article called "Herbal Healing for Women" by Rosemary Gladstar (Fireside Press, 1993), it is written that "Vitex may be used for acute situations but it is most effective if taken over a prolonged period of time. For chronic problems, such as menstrual irregularities, endometriosis, infertility, and delayed menstruation, vitex should be taken for up to one year or longer. No side effects have ever been reported from extensive and extended use of this plant. It is one of the most useful herbs for women and should definitely be included in your herbal pantry."

Basically, taking it up for a year or longer is safe for any female problems, so would that mean that for women without any problems, using vitex purely for BE purposes, should only take it for six months?

Anonymous
(no login) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs November 2 2006, 9:13 AM

Copied directly: from http://www.pms.org.uk/About+PMS/News/Onc...April+2006

Does Agnus Castus interact with contraception pill

Agnus CastusNAPS Expert Panel recently received an enquiry regarding the use of Agnus Castus and risks of any interaction if used at the same time as Marvelon, oral contraceptive pill.
Following research by NAPS research GP Dr Carrie Sadler and Lichtwer, the company which supplies Agnus Castus, there seems to be no evidence to suggest that Agnus Castus interferes in any way with the actions of other medicines.

Agnus castus is a herbal medicine which can be used for menstrual problems. It contains no oestrogen-like compounds, but seems to work by affecting the release of specific hormones from the pituitary gland in the brain.

Lichtwer looked specifically for information about any possible interaction between Agnus Castus and the hormones used in oral contraceptives but found no information in any of the standard reference books to indicate any interaction with the contraceptive pill. These books included Herbal Medicines by Barnes, Anderson and Phillipson, Martindale: The complete drug reference from the Pharmaceutical Press, ESCOP Monographs by the European Scientific Cooperative on Phytotherapy, as well as a literature search using PubMed, a data-base service operated by the US National Library of Medicine and the US National Institutes of Health. In 47 publications relating to Agnus Castus, the company found "no information that any interaction has ever been reported after using Agnus Castus. It thus seems highly unlikely that there will be any interaction between Agnus Castus and the oral contraceptive pill," Lichtwer commented. Dr Carrie Sadler agrees. "There is no evidence that Agnus Castus affects the contraceptive efficacy of the pill."

Lichtwer did question whether it was necessary to take Agnus Castus if already on the pill as both products address similar menstrual problems.

So, it does NOT appear to negate the effects at all.

Lisa
(no login) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs November 2 2006, 9:09 PM

Hi Moonkissed, I talked to a guy in a herbal shop who advised me on taking Agnus Castus to balance my hormones and he said it isn't good to take for long periods of time and after that I spoke to a herbalist who echoed the same.
I don't know any more than that and am not going to fight for that point, it is all I heard and only mentioned the info I got.
Take care,
Lisa

Anonymous
(Login Callitfate07) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs November 3 2006, 3:17 AM

I just got a bottle of Vitex and I am excited to start! Hopefully it will help! Keep you posted!

Moonkissed
(Login Moonkissed)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs November 3 2006, 4:07 AM

Thanks, Lisa. Smile

Anonymous
(Login ibm923) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs November 3 2006, 4:43 AM

Are you still taking it???

bonnette
(Login bonnette) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs November 3 2006, 9:42 AM

about the hairloss i agree with Lisa. Since i also took it before my routine ( it did regulate my periods) but i felt more hair falling off. But there could also be another reason for that which is milkthistle. I took it for livercleanse for quite few weeks cos it was written so ón a package but it was also mentioned that one could have hairloss due to it (although the symphtoms would pass after sto using). So i never figured out which was it.

I tend to lack iron as well so it could have been the third reason.

Anyway justthought i would share my experience Smile

Bonnette

Tap
(Login Tap69)
EVE MEMBERS vitex November 3 2006, 12:23 PM

wow what anamazing thread. It has helped me make sense of my NBE journal.. It just so happens my BEST GROWING MONTH, WITH STUNNING RESULTS was the one month i took vitex in a very very potent extract form. My bottle ran out during my next cycle and i thought the growth was due to the change i'd make to Pueraria mirifica. That change was a disaster for me in the end. I got too much estrogen and shrunk!!

But this thread on Vitex helps me to understand what possibly happened in that amazing month where my husband called my boobies "headlights". LOL! THANKS GIRLS SO MUCH.
Love to all
TAP

Corrie
(Login Corrie73) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs November 3 2006, 6:33 PM

How do you know if you are getting too much estrogen?

ibm923
(Login ibm923) To Karen November 4 2006, 12:27 AM

Hi Karen: I new on this site like many I want to have large boobs too. I'm looking for a natural way and it's great you have good results as weel many other over her my congrats!!!:-)... I would like to ask if you ever stop taking the agnus castus or are you still taking it? If you stop have you feel shrink or stay with all you gain..Thanks
PS Sorry for my english is not my primary language...

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER bump December 8 2006, 3:56 PM

someone was asking about this thread. good luck.

Wendy
(Login HopeFullinMichigan) Link December 8 2006, 6:48 PM

Here is a link to a brand of Vitex
http://www.vitamins4living.com/VITEX/VIT...ASTUS.html

List as a potential negative side effect is breast enlargement in males. This would all be a good side effect in females.

If you were to start this herb should you wait until day one of your cycle?

Jacqui
(Login Jacka-b)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs December 10 2006, 3:45 PM

I went to that link but it doesn't tell you the quantity in Mg's.
Is there another thread following all this talk of agnus Cactus? The progress and side effects that Karen may or may not have experienced have not been discussed yet?

diana
(Login Diana1978)
SENIOR MEMBER hi December 10 2006, 10:41 PM

i think that was the only thing she posted. it was enough to perk up our ears about this herb. good luck.

Wendy
(Login HopeFullinMichigan) Re: Link I posted December 11 2006, 2:09 PM

I am guessing the side effects listed are related to the use of vitex in general. Most herbs have dosages listed on the bottle.

sunshine
(no login) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs December 12 2006, 2:22 AM

I know Karen said that since she's started taking the herb, she hasn't missed a day - do you think she'd lose her results if she stopped taking the agnus castus ?

Amanda J Nicole
(no login) Going to Start Vitex December 14 2006, 1:04 AM

Hi Ladies,

I have been reading this forum for a of couple days now because I recently stumbled upon NBE methods. I have always been quite smaller on the top and, like many of you, wished I could increase my breast size. However, I never thought that supplements would work and I don't want to get implants for a few reasons, mainly because I don't even have a enough breast tissue to cover the implant so it would look weird.

I want to thank all of you for the great information that is posted and I'm going to try a Vitex product. In a few moments I'm going to find a site that offers the milligrams in each dose and other importnat information that should be listed on the site.

I'll let you all know when I start the product and I will post updates on the progress.

Thanks everyone,
Amanda

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Bumping,, January 15 2007, 12:05 PM

Bumping for reference,,,,

Liz
(Login Liz1967) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs January 15 2007, 12:55 PM

Karen how old are you? Do you have a personal program page?

Julie
(no login) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs January 15 2007, 4:44 PM

After reading that one link where someone posted an article saying that Vitex doesn't negate oral contraceptives, has anyone who takes BC picked this up?

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Weight Gain???? January 15 2007, 5:42 PM

Except for Farey Cat no one else had really commented on weight gain. Wanting to know if anyone has been on vitex for a couple of months and noticed weight gain or none. Thanks!!!!

Ash
(no login) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs January 16 2007, 12:41 AM

Hi snowflake
I'm just finishing my 2nd month of vitex and have had no weight gain at all. Cant say my boobs have grown either tho.
xx

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Thanks Ash,,,, January 16 2007, 11:19 AM

Thats great, no weight gain,, but don't get discouraged over lack of growth,,way too early,, vitex takes atleast 6-8 weeks to get into your system. Give it lots of time to work,, at least 4-5months before even thinking of dropping it. Remember everyone is different. Every single one of us here will respond differently to vitex!!!!!

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs February 8 2007, 1:44 PM

Bump!

annie2
(Login annieboobs)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs March 9 2007, 1:36 AM

bump!!!!!!!!!

Surf
(Login Surf.)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs March 9 2007, 3:31 AM

Annie2 - thanks for bumping this!

The "Help - I shrunk with vitex!!!" thread (link below) has me worried!!!

http://www.network54.com/Forum/371678/th...1%21%21%21

The "Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs" thread, I believe, is what got many people to start using vitex (including me). Now there is a thread about all those reporting that they have shrunk with vitex!!! UGH! Please see the link above (I'm questioning who is Karen...). Thanks for any inputs!

Vienay
(Login Vienay)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs March 9 2007, 6:22 PM

Wow, this thread is very encouraging. I am going to start St Herb soon, but if it doesn't work after 6 months or so I think I will try this stuff. Thanks for bumping up the thread guys!

Snowflake
(Login GoldSnowflake)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs June 14 2007, 11:25 AM

Bump

V
(Login rowefunbags) Angus Castus gave me back my boobs June 14 2007, 11:56 AM

Hi all, first time on this line. Does anyone know about angus c and post menopause effect. I have never had much in the way of boobs! but this has at least left me 'neat & firmish boobies' at age 54. I would be interested if other post meno girlies could chip in and advise. Thx all

brie
(Login JunkFoodLover) ... June 14 2007, 12:15 PM

So, vitex only helps with my boobs. So far it hasn't done ANYTHING about my cramps and backache and every symptom you get when it's that time of month....I've been on vitex since....Feb....so yeah.

faerycat
(Login faerycat)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs June 14 2007, 3:27 PM

Hi Brie, how much have you been taking? You need about 1800mg a day.

Just wondering though.........you handle is junkkfoodlover. Do you eat a lot of junk food, especially sweet junk? If so, then this could be raising your androgen levels and possibly over-riding the full effects of the vitex.

x

Brie
(Login JunkFoodLover) ... June 14 2007, 4:27 PM

Yes I do like Junk food....a lot. But before I started NBE I forced most sweet foods out of my diet. I was taking about 2000mg a day, but like 2 days ago I cut it down some...to about 1500mg and added licorice tea....

darlene7kids
(Login darlene6kids) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs June 15 2007, 4:12 AM

Hi, Just wanted to give my input on how vitex affected me. I took it for hormone balancing for about 3 mos. 1 time and 6 wks another time. All the side effects were positive for me. I already have thin hair, so if any more fell out I would have noticed right away. I DIDN'T experience decreased libido at all, maybe even little increase Big Grin I didn't get to find out if I was going to have the added benefit of breast enlargement because I got preg.! However I started at a 34 barely b and I'm a full 36 C at only 5 mo. along! I have had 6 other kids and I got the fastest breast growth with this one. I achieved this size around 2 1/2- 3 mo. along. Maybe the vitex contributed?

Laura84
(Login Lauretta84)
EVE MEMBERS Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs January 29 2008, 6:53 PM

Well girls,
I added vitex to my routine and felt little little pain in my breast, then someone told me not to use it because it was good to balance hormones...
Now it looks like I'm progesterone deficiency so I started yesterday to take only vitex 400mg2x 2 times a day and....AGAIN LITTLE PAINS??
Maybe it's the right thing for me!!

Kisses
Laura84 from Sicily

Linz
(no login) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs January 29 2008, 7:40 PM

Hi there,

Vitex was the only herb (amongst many others) that had a definite effect for me.

My periods were spot on regular.
I gained a definite inch - that I haven't lost.
I had discharge mid period - apparently a sign of fertility.
I got bad acne.

I stopped because of the acne.

I'm only posting to say that I could definitely notice the effect - unlike other herbs I've been taking.

I took 1600mg a day.

xxx

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs January 30 2008, 11:52 AM

I planing to give vitex a go at NBE sometime later on, possibly this year fall. Right now I want to keep trying with regular herbs and my alternative methods (magnets and suction). But vitex does seem like a fair chance for me as I'm the sort of stubborn NBE case where regular herbs alone don't do the trick.

Linz - what time of year was it when you did vitex? For how long did you take it and how soon did the breast growth appear?

This message has been edited by -Moon- on Jan 30, 2008 11:54 AM

Linz
(no login) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs January 31 2008, 1:16 AM

Hi Moon,

I started Vitex last december durign the vitex craze. I packed it in because of the acne and wanted to try grow yours - and thought they would clash due to the prolactin. (I'm such a bandwagon jumper onner!).

I also previously had extremely bad period pains - which completely went 2 months after starting vitex.

The first half inch came 3 months in - and another half a month later.

I also lost an inch from my hips - which I put down to the improved progesterone to estrogen ratio. I've put this back on since being on BCP though.

Violet had similar results re: losing weight from the hips - but I don't see her round her much anymore.

xxx

Miles
(no login) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs January 31 2008, 1:53 AM

Yes, I agree with Moon. I've been trying the estrogenic/mastogenic herbs for several months and they have helped slightly (mostly in the shape and width, but not enough forward increase to have a real effect on measurements), but have also increased fat deposits in my abdomen and backside. I will use these herbs up in the next month and will start the Vitex in the next cycle. I can't see how it could be any worse than the herbs I'm taking now. If anyone has any advice or thinks this may be a bad idea, please let me know. But, I'll keep you posted as to how my progress continues.

sofijica
(no login) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs February 7 2008, 11:30 PM

Hi poeple. I'm verry unhappybe because I think that I found something that helps with NBE. But my problem is that in my country doesn't exist vitex 400 mg pils. I also tried to bye them from amazon.com but they don't send them to my country. What I'm going to do.Can anybody help me. Please
Maybe there is someone who would like to put their vitex 400 mg pils to amazon. Thanks anyway I'm verry depressed.

Jackie
(Login classyfashh) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs February 8 2008, 8:24 AM

Hey, I realize this first post is 2 years old. But I'm thinking of trying Vitex Agnus Castus. Is there anyone whose had experience with these pills for at least 3months or so? Positive or negative feedback. Share it! I need more peoples opinions on it and how it effected them before I run out and get these and end up getting terrible side effects :[ ..eek!

..And also... Does anyone think Vitex Agnus Castus is for more of the estrogen dominant or progesterone dominant person? Because I'm pretty sure I'm estrogen dominant and I don't know who these pills are better for.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs February 8 2008, 9:22 AM

Sofijica - Why would you want precisely 400 mg vitex capsules? You have to take ~1800 mg daily anyway. But you can order them from http://www.vortexhealth.net/ , they ship free to all parts of the world and you can pay with a bank deposit if you don't have a credit card.

Jackie - Do research, it's writen all over the info pages that vitex is for estrogen dominance.

sofijica
(no login) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs February 8 2008, 12:00 PM

Moon thanks a lot.:-) You really helped me. I was also afraid of paying with credit card.

Lisa121
(no login) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs February 8 2008, 5:35 PM

Hello Moon, just wondering why you say you should be taking 1800 mg of vitex a day? On all my bottles, including vortexhealth ones, it tells you to take 400 mg twice daily, and I have found 400mg to have an effect on me already, as most of the time I forget my night time dose.
How have you been doing anyway? I read you had some growth with the magnets? Congrats on that, I am glad you are seeing something works!
I am not really doing anything active for boob growth just now, taking the vitex and some nettle root and some papaya in between but forgetting that most of the time too. Despite that I am still seeing some increase in size and my boobs are tingly and my nipples sore now and again as well. So something, no clue what though, seems to be helping.

Woolly Sheep
(no login) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs February 8 2008, 8:43 PM

excuse me. Idon't want to tound stupid. But I have question is this

Vortex Health & Beauty Ltd, 54 Melville Court, Croft Street, LONDON, SE8 5DR, UNITED KINGDOM, 02072370071

adress and phone number of vortex health & beauty or this is 02072370071 the number of account to which I have to pay money.
And another question is what is SE8 5DR?

Jen
(no login) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs February 8 2008, 11:55 PM

Hi Karen!

Congrats on the growth!

Just a quick question, is the growth permanent or do you have to keep on taking the herbs?

thanks so much!

Amanda J
(no login) Help please! February 9 2008, 10:27 AM

Just wondering if anyone can tell me how to find out if you are estrogen or progestrogen dominant?

Hopeful88
(Login Hopeful88)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs February 9 2008, 4:47 PM

You can take this one online: http://www.johnleemd.com/store/resource_...etest.html

Also try look up more symptoms of estrogen dominance wxingmoon posted them recently I think in a progesterone cream thread where we were talking.

If you really want to know for sure though than you should try a saliva or blood test via your doctor. Good luck Smile

Woolly Sheep
(no login) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs February 11 2008, 10:37 AM

SE8 5DR is the postal code of the address.

London telephone nos. generally begin 0207 or 0208, so I would assume that this is indeed the telephone no.

littlelibrarian
(no login) Vitex February 11 2008, 5:40 PM

When this post first made it to the board I went out right away and took 1 vitex everyday for 3 days then added 1 more to make it a total of 800mg per day. After about 2 months my previously horrid periods stopped (cramps, heavy bleeding, grumpiness) and I thought well, why not add another 400mg per day and see if I grow. Before adding the extra pill my periods were 28 days apart, then they went to 21 days and I got scared and quit; this was after 4 months of taking vitex - 1 month with 3 pills. 3 months later my bad periods were back so I started taking them again but only 2 per day (400mg x 2 every morning). I have firm boobs and no period problems anymore.
I just started using the magnets - only on my small boob - it's meatier (my husbands words) and a bit bigger. I don't measure anymore; I'll do that when I SEE A NOTICABLE DIFFERENCE, like my bras not fitting. The NBA book states that he's looking into tissue regeneration or something like that, I thought I'd try using his method but only twice a day using a lot of magnets on the small one and none on the other. They do fell fuller if you hold them but still look the same. I've been at it about a month (doing only the smaller one).
I don't post often but if this works I'll make my own post to let you know about my success. I may even contact Kelly aagain and see if this tissue regeneration (like growing an arm where one wasn't previously) would be a good thing to trial on me, my left one is so much smaller than my right it's down right embarassing.

Jackie
(Login classyfashh) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs February 13 2008, 11:49 PM

Alright. So I just took my first pill for Vitex and I'm pretty excited. I really hope this Karen chick didn't lie about all this. THAT WOULD BLOW !!!

CuteLittleBunnie
(Login CuteLittleBunnie)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs February 14 2008, 1:06 AM

I know that not everything works for every single person. But, I had this question and I didn't see it asked on here. I am 24 and I was wondering if Agnus Castus is only used for menopause or if I can take it and still have my period? I don't want to screw myself out of having a family someday!!

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs February 14 2008, 1:21 AM

CuteLittleBunnie - Vitex should not screw you up, and should not cause any problems for you. I believe Birth Control has greater effects then vitex will. It also won't stop your periods, or at least I have never heard of that.
If it would help ease your mind, do a google search on vitex and see what you come up with.

I don't think that vitex is the "answer" though. I think it helps, but since Karen posted many of us tried her method, but I can't recall anyone getting growth like she did, some might have had a little, but nothing drastic.
As you said, its everyone reacts differently.

Jackie
(Login classyfashh) Re: Agnus Castus gave me back my boobs February 14 2008, 5:28 AM

Who said it was only used for menopause? No. hahaha, it's basically for like cramps and just like crappy symptoms during your period; also if you have irregular periods. I don't think I've ever heard of it for menopause but I'm sure it'd help for that too. I'm going to get EPO and keep taking Vitex for 6months. I'm sure if you stay on the routine it can work [IF you are estrogen dominant].

Zhaia Ammash
(no login) Need advice on agnus cactus drops July 29 2012, 8:56 PM

Hi Have been reading previous comments and am concerned....started taking agnus cactus drops (20 twice a day) 3 weeks ago and have gained 4lbs and boobs feel larger and tender and my stomach swollen is this normal????

Many thanks Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon