Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

To Wait or Not to Wait for NBE?? Help Please

Hello all you guru ladies. My wife and and I have been researching the best way possible to try NBE, but we need your help. One of her biggest problems is she has always had a problem with the BC and her flow is really heavy and erratic mainly because of a hormonal imbalance. She has tried almost every kind of BC there is out there. Next week we are going for our Doc visit to try our final method of BC method called ESSURE. We dont plan on having have kids so this method will fit us well.

My question to you ladies is, would it be best to wait on any kinda of NBE until after this procedure is done? It takes about 3 months to finalize, but she is eager to start start on the messages at least. I spent all day reading the forms. Would it be wise to start taking any kind of herbs until after this procedure is done or would it be ok start on them now? You ladies know you bodies more than I do, I am afraid that if my wife starts taking herbs it might affect how this Essure thing works in the end. I guess call me a little paranoid.

Hello Ohmai,

how old is your wife if you don't mind me asking?

Have you tried the progesterone injection? I have that, and I don't have any periods at all.

Also the progesterone is needed for NBE so it's a bit of a win

Hello Mellephant.

My wife is 38yrs old. We've only been married for a year but from what she tells me is she has always had very painful periods. She is from Mexico and over there she never really tried any kind of BC. When she came here to the states the doctors put her on BC to try to balance her out. Her periods were a bit less painful, but now she lasted almost the entire month bleeding. She tried all different kinds of BC from pills, injections, patch, mirina T thing. Her periods lasted almost (if not) the entire month the point of becoming anemic. she went back to the pill and found a low level type and it has helped out but she still has problems.

I didn't know there were progresterone injections, I'll ask my wife. For now we are starting with messages with baby oil, but from the research we've done we want progesterone cream in the message.

We dont plan on having kids and most of all she is tired of all forms of BC that is why we are doing ESSURE. I know this will not fix her imbalance. We are actually hoping using herbs for NBE will help her balance out and help her boobies grow!!

Oh my goodness, your poor wife!

Hopefully someone will be able to say whether herbs are ok to try yet, but I would think to be cautious.

However, try massaging with flaxseed oil. This helps deposit fat where applied (so be careful only to apply it where wanted!) I can't see this hurting.

Good luck with everything

Thanks for your concern Mellephant.

We talked to the gynecologist yesterday. He suggested to wait until after the 3 months it takes to finalize the procedure. After 3 months when he goes in and check that the passage of the essure is sealed tight, then there will be no problem using any herbs for NBE.

We'll keep Flaxseed Oil in mind. Thx Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon