Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

plzz need your help for skin whitening ...

Haha i dont know how to skin lighten but i have achieved a lovely healthy looking glow from taking a few mixed carotienoid supplements a day if you take higher doses you can actually get a tan color

"Getting white skin is not an easy task. It requires time and regular care. It needs good quality of moisturizer and good quality of wash cloth.
"

I'm asian who were born with fair skin but my skin gets tanned easily. The tan doesn't really bothered me, but I don't like how dull it makes my skin looks. So I started to apply milk all over my body when I take a shower, wait a couple of minutes and wash it. Do it everyday til this day and my skin is back to the fair tone. I use milk powder and mix it with warm water.

My friend who has "kim kardashian skin tone" also has been using milk everyday and her skin is much much lighter.

Sometimes I add honey and lime to the paste but not everyday.

@BonitaDDs , jakky49, lara u all girls
I guess I should start with lemon and milk everyday
wish me luck plz Blush

Hey! Set up an appointment with any dermatologist and tell him your problem. He will give you prescriptions for strong whitening creams, which are really expensive. The best part about it is that your insurance will cover it. Your strongest options are Finacea, and Hydroquinone 4%. If you want faster results, you can ask for Retin A Micro, which will peel off the dark outermost layer of skin, revealing the bleached skin layers under. I did it, but now I'm a little too light, so be careful!

(26-10-2012, 04:33 PM)allievassell Wrote:  Hey! Set up an appointment with any dermatologist and tell him your problem. He will give you prescriptions for strong whitening creams, which are really expensive. The best part about it is that your insurance will cover it. Your strongest options are Finacea, and Hydroquinone 4%. If you want faster results, you can ask for Retin A Micro, which will peel off the dark outermost layer of skin, revealing the bleached skin layers under. I did it, but now I'm a little too light, so be careful!

oh wow, are you ultra sensitive to the sun now or what are the side effects of this stuff
it sounds kidna scary to me lol !

To get fair skin and to maintain it following basic skin care regime of cleansing, toning, moisturizing helps. Also using facial peels and suncream is must. It all removes dirt and keeps face acne free and leaves fairer.

A quick way to get rid of a bad tan is Green Peeling Oil. It is sold on eBay by several sellers. A lot of people have had really good peeling with it.

Before you start using a whitening soap such as Kojic Acid, you must exfoliate and get rid of the tan you've acquired over the years. On another forum I frequent, it's referred to as a "permatan". Permanent tan. I recommend you use Likas papaya soap and a Korean Italy towel for at least 6 weeks before the Kojic Acid. When using acids, you should use vitamin c on your skin to help thicken the skin because acids can thin it.

You could also exfoliate by using mild lactic acid pills, and as another person here said, work your way up to stronger peels.

You must use sunscreen every single day. No matter what! If you want to keep your face smooth and wrinkle free longer, you'll use sunscreen and a nice big hat haha. I recommend physical sunblock, for example, something with zinc.

You should buy cosmetic grade vitamin C powder. You can do an internet search for "Ultrafine L-Absorbic Acid " and mix that in with your regular moisturizer every time you apply. I do not recommend mixing it in to your moisturizer because it oxidizes and becomes less effective.

*"Studies in laboratory animals show that percutaneous vitamin C absorption greatly depends on pH. Preparations with a pH below 4.0 aid in transport by promoting the uncharged form of vitamin C, ascorbic acid."

Basically, the pH of your lotion should be 3.5 in order to absorb.

*"Although concentrations of vitamin C up to 30% have been used for animal studies, maximal absorption was achieved with a 20% vitamin C solution, with higher concentrations showing lower absorption. "

Less is more. Unfortunately, effective and budget friendly skin whitening requires basic chemistry knowledge and a lot of trial and error. But get your pH meter and your calculator and you too will be formulating the most effective creams for your skin.

New cells mimic new cells. You have to use sunscreen to prevent the new cells from having a reason to mimic the old cells. Then when you're at your natural color all you have to do is maintain with sunscreen.

In short:

1. Sun avoidance and protection.
2. Exfoliate.
3. Use your vitamin c and remember, pH should be 3.5 and no more than 20% in the lotion.

Hiii anon
Thank u so much for your help I really appreciate it
So should I do the green oil exfoliation .. then kojic acid soap?
Or likas soap followed by kojic acid soap?
Sorry it's a little bit confusing ..
And I have vitamin c cream .. it's made in Germany. Do u think that's enough , and could be have the optimal ph already?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon