Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progesterone cream came through customs (australia)

Music 

Hi Jiberish,
You've re-ordered the Naturals Source Progesterone Cream so it must have worked well for your wife? Your review on it would be really appreciated!!
I was going to order the PC in addition to collagen, MSM and Chaste berry from Swanson as well, but then I realised Iherb.com got them all at better shipping price (about $10 via DHL for 0.68kg, as compared to about $35 at Swanson). I will order from Iherb and fingercross that they will also get through Australian Customs. Thank you for your info!
Cheers from Brisbane Smile

(29-08-2012, 05:39 PM)Doll Wrote:  This is why I like to research stuff online. You can buy close to anything here and, especially with herbal products, they don't have to tell you squat about the side effects or risks.

This not entirely true, while the US federal government is more lenient than many other countries when it comes to imports, state laws determine what information must be disclosed to people buying herbs.. when I placed more order for milk thistle a couple weeks ago I was informed that milk thistle is one of herbs that contain chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm because of Prop. 65. So depending on where you live in the US you may or may not be given info about what you're buying online.

Nice 10 bucks is cheap. But last time I got an order that came through DHL it went through Germany and took 7 weeks =/ from bodybuilding.com

Well she is still stalled. Been working on breaking it for a long time. But it was required to keep experimenting. Because I think progesterone in some form in theory is required to be successful.

Brilaw,

EVERYTHING is known to the state of California to cause cancer.....Dodgy

JTX

Hi jiberish, I was wondering if you ordered the bigger sized ones or if you continued with the 2 oz ones. If so, did the bigger sized creams pass through? Thanks so much (:

Hi there, was reading this post and decided to do a bit of snooping on the web and found an Australian website who sell Source Naturals PC (4oz) for around $31 AUD and free shipping Smile

http://www.vitamingrocer.com.au/Source-Naturals-Progesterone-Cream-p/151931.htm?utm_source=google&utm_medium=shopping&utm_campaign=pla&utm_content=151931

Thought it might be a useful link for Aussie girls having trouble finding a supplier in Australia.

Cheers,

Nicole x

I get Emerita Pro-gest from Better Health International. 4 oz (112 g) for $25 + $6.50 shipping. It's SO much cheaper than a compounded prescription in Aust.
It also says it contains a chemical known to cause cancer in the state of California. Crazy!!!
It is sent with a note for customs saying..
"To Whom it May Concern,
The product contained in this shipment are natural products (dietary supplements) not drugs or medications. They are freely available in the United States without prescription. The products are for the customer's personal use only. They will be used under the supervision of the customer's physician.
Should you have any questions, please contact me at 941-377-3870, Ron Zucchelli"

You don't need a prescription. It takes 9 days to reach Aust. Didn't have to sign for it. I've had 2 orders so far.

Hi Goldy,

Thank you so much for the information.

Have you had results for NBE with the PC??? Would you like to share with me how much and how often you use it??? I have been on NBE for only 4 weeks but I have had some noticeable development (I already fill an A cup) .... would it be ok to use so early in the development stage???

Cheers, Nicole

Hi Nicole,
No luck for me with PC, about 6 mths. now.
My dr. said rubbing it into the breasts can cause BE. He said one of his patients had to buy a new bra using it that way.
He said to follow Dr Lee's instructions from his book What Your Doctor May Not Tell you About Menopause. You're 47? So would be in perimenopause? The instructions for menopause are 3/4 of a tsp. day 12-26 of cycle. The tsp. I'm talking about is the little plastic one you get from compounding pharmacies. It's actually a 1/2 tsp.
On another forum a lady said to massage in upper breast area as more volume growth in lower area can cause sagging. She was able to get growth in the area she wanted by applying the cream in that area.
I don't have a cycle now, so just do for 15 days/mth.

(23-02-2013, 06:07 AM)goldy Wrote:  I get Emerita Pro-gest from Better Health International. 4 oz (112 g) for $25 + $6.50 shipping. It's SO much cheaper than a compounded prescription in Aust.
It also says it contains a chemical known to cause cancer in the state of California. Crazy!!!
It is sent with a note for customs saying..
"To Whom it May Concern,
The product contained in this shipment are natural products (dietary supplements) not drugs or medications. They are freely available in the United States without prescription. The products are for the customer's personal use only. They will be used under the supervision of the customer's physician.
Should you have any questions, please contact me at 941-377-3870, Ron Zucchelli"

You don't need a prescription. It takes 9 days to reach Aust. Didn't have to sign for it. I've had 2 orders so far.

Dear Goldy,

Thank you so much for sharing that information.
I have ordered from there now, fingers crossed that I receive it Smile
I will post again to confirm.

Got to try it Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon