Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

can massage reduce breast size

Hey all....m new here...pls help....everytime i massage i feel like my breasts are shrinking....can massage make your boobs smaller or theres some other explanation!!! Should i continue to massage?? cos i really dont want small boobs to become smaller....Please help...

I've heard (this may not be true) that the direction you massage in could change your breasts- by becoming larger, smaller, or just having slower growth. Massaging inwards (from the tops of your breasts, down in your cleavage area, to the bottoms of them, and then to the sides) is supposed to make them larger. This is called the Female Deer Massage, I believe.

I use this mix with the Chi massage. (Which you should also do in the same direction- in towards you cleavage area).

Hope this helps a bit. Good luck! Smile

Hi Bodyrocking!! Thank you so much for your advice....I have tried the chi massage, fengshui/tigerlily massage and the female deer massage.Have done it the same way..inside downwards and outside upwards...the female deer is where i felt the breast becoming small.....the chi and tigerliliy, i just felt like the breasts are becoming really loose and starting to sag...without massage they feel a lil more firm...have tried these massages once or twice and stopped but after seeing the success everybody has got with massages i try again but back out seeing the results...should i be persistent and continue for a few days at a stretch and then maybe there will be a difference??? what about you and everybody else....do you get swelling immediately after massage???? Please can you guys share your experience during and after massage...m very confused..thanks a lot...love this site...love you guys...everybodys an inspiration....

Hi Virginia Smile

I'm not the most experienced on here ^_^ But I'll do my best to try to help you out.

Hmm, when you do the Female Deer- did your breasts actually get smaller, or did they feel like they were getting... tighter/ more compact? It may just be you thinking they're smaller, perhaps because your breasts aren't often handled?

I can kind of relte to what you mean about the Chi massage. When I do it I don't feel a sagging kind of thing. I feel like my breasts are getting stretched a tiny bit, and are a bit "loose" but I think it's the motion. I think it just feels that way because the motion makes it seem like it's loser, it may be because your breast is in your hand, and when you stop you suddenly realize it's not supported by anything, thus the "sagging" feel.

I don't really feel anything when I massage. No swelling that I can tell. No pains, no growing feel, just very slight warmth. I don't think this means it's not working. It just takes time for something to happen.

I think you should try to continue, and measure or take pics and after a while if you notice any shrinkage, stop. If you're not comfortable with it though, try to find something else.

Sorry, I'm not great at helping out. Blush

Hi BodyRocking!!!

Thanks a lot for all the info....

Yeah, after the female deer massage i really feel like my breast has gotten smaller cos i massage only one breast and compare the result with the non-massaged one.....
i do the same for the chi massage too....what i hav seen is that the massaged breast becomes more flatter and wider like its spreading like a liquid.....Dodgy and the other non-massaged breast is sitting more firmly in its placeBig Grin

If someone who has been massaging for a long time could throw some light on this and share their experiences, it would be great.....

But as per your advice, i ll just give the chi massage a shot like for a week......

Good luck with your program....lots of love....Smile

Thanks! Smile
Wish I could have been more help.
Good luck!

Hey plz tell me techniques to reduce breast size by massage i really want to reduce them , make firmer and in shape . What are the directions for shrinkage of breast size

Maybe it's just lymph drainage helping with the water retention or swelling? I wouldn't massage in a calorific deficit either for fear that the extra circulation would cause the fat there to break down more easily.

This may be a ridiculous and uneducated response, but I'm going to throw it out there anyways because I think too much. lol I believe massage was making my breasts smaller and I quit. I started noogling instead and that has been so much better. My thought process for why it was making my breasts smaller was that since the fat brushing that I was doing was shrinking other areas of my body that pressure/rubbing or massaging is to reduce fat in an area. It didn't make sense to me why fat brushing would cause fat to "move" or in my case it felt like it just shrunk and yet would have an opposite effect on breasts. I understand about circulation, but it seems like the greater circulation to fat would make fat increase during fat brushing as well. I guess boobs have glands and ducts and that makes them different? The noogleberry made more sense to my twisted little brain after that. If pressing reduced then expanding would make them grow!!

Ok...so someone slap me if i am doing this wrong...but i have been massaging in the opposite direction than you guys. I massage from the top of the breast, down the outside, then the bottom and come up in the middle(cleavage area). I haven't noticed any shrinking and it actually seems to have helped them look more lifted and perky. But i've also been taking BO and MSM. Could I be actually slowing my potential growth by doing the massage in the wrong direction? Gasp! I hope not :-P

Anyone else massaging them in this direction and seeing any results, good or bad?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon