Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Non-colored Liquid Extracts

Hi ...

Does anyone know of anyplace to get Liquid Extract (Red Clover and Fenugreek) that do not have any coloring added. Seems like most brands add a caramel coloring ... guess they don't want people to think it looks like "water".

I want to use it to make an Aloe Vera boobie batter and I'm not looking for a "dye job" ... just nice boobies. Big Grin

Or maybe the coloring has no-effect? Please let me know

Thanks ..... karen

I think you're right, the caramel is added just to stop the product looking like water. I'd guess there is no other reason. I don't think the caramel would have any effect on you though so I wouldn't worry about it.

You can always make your own also. http://mountainroseherbs.com/learn/extract.php

I use 151 proof Vodka and empty 20 capsules into a 4oz container. Shake it once a day. I let mine sit for 3 weeks. Then I strain it using a tea strainer with 2 pieces of toilet paper. It depends on the herb being used. Some will have a brownish cast to it.

I get my eyedropper bottles from Health Foods Unlimited.

I try to avoid alcohol, myself... If I can't get an extract using glycerin or vinegar, I'll go whole dried, powdered, and encapsulated instead.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon