Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Who's grown while on combo BC?

I would love to see your program...I'm on a low dose pill, alesse (lutera) and I think it keeps all hormones low and shbg higher.

I just started a PM program, but am still tweaking it...hormone saliva test should be here in a few days.

I want to know too. I had some success with SP, WY and Femugreek while on melaine (low dose combined) but I wasn't regular at times and then got sick n lost lots of weight. Stopped herbs cuz I totally stalled then receded ... could just be the drastic weight loss. I lose easily. I'm generally around 60 kg at 5'9.5" but I can drop like 4 kgs in a ten days if I get diarrhea or simply get depressed or something. I restarted on the same herbs but have had ... not much. Slight increase I guess but I'm being irregular again so it fluctuates a lot and worse ... I forgot to take my BC like thrice and ended up getting me period twice for prolonged periods cuz I KEPT FORGETTING. Just going through some shit in my life that ... distracts me. =P

So I'd also love some suggestions for what I should go back on. Someone? Anyone? =P

I'm on evra the patch for birth control and it is progesterone based so I use that in combination to taking PM, flaxseed oil, and vitamin B. Right now im on FG, SP, and WY instead of PM and i have seen .5" real growth increase. I feel that I won't get estrogen dominant because of my birth control. No side effects at all atm but have only been on this program for about 3 weeks (i also noogle too been doing that for 2-3 months now)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon